CLOSED for now

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

CLOSED for now

Postby TimberWolf25 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:03 pm

(Closed for now)

Searching for artist good with Furry/Feral/robots.
Not looking for someone who draws mainly humans.
Not looking for YCHs.

Must be an open for commissions, and also use Paypal, and Discord (preferrably).

I want an artist who is willing to draw furry stuff, quadrupeds/ferals (preferrably), pokemon, digigrade anatomy.
Artist must be okay with drawing large prey, multiple prey, size difference, digestion, bones, animals, and possibly paws.

Species I may comm for include species such as mineshao, mimiga, louies, slugcats, ghost-like/mythical creatures, canines, and robots.
If I like your art style, I'll consider getting a comm from you.

Looking between the range of $20 to $40. Can negotiate higher if I like your art style.
Last edited by TimberWolf25 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Re: Searching for artist good with Furry/Feral/robots

Postby ArletSnow » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:49 pm

Hello, I have a drawing style that is within your price range, I make fullbodies for $30 and I can do pokemons and robos (as long as the latter is of an anatomy similar to furry rather than a transform style mecha) you can find me at discord like arletsnow, the final price would depend on how many characters are involved and I may include a free background depending on that
This my portfolio! :)
https://stevenuniverse9008.wixsite.com/portafolio
ArletSnow
New to the forum

Re: Searching for artist good with Furry/Feral/robots

Postby TimberWolf25 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:27 pm

ArletSnow wrote:Hello, I have a drawing style that is within your price range, I make fullbodies for $30 and I can do pokemons and robos (as long as the latter is of an anatomy similar to furry rather than a transform style mecha) you can find me at discord like arletsnow, the final price would depend on how many characters are involved and I may include a free background depending on that
This my portfolio! :)
https://stevenuniverse9008.wixsite.com/portafolio

Interesting offer, looks decently good and may consider.
I might want to see more from you portfolio for more examples.

How much is like, say 2 characters?
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission