Looking for some artist for drawing some OC (:

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for some artist for drawing some OC (:

Postby TheLaughingBrat » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:31 am

Hello and good evening! I hope you are all well! I'm looking for some artists for any kind of commission and here's a list of some things I'm looking for to start with

Budget : 50$ Max ( I can extend a bit more if I really like what you do, but since I got scammed I prefer to step-down my game ! sorry '(: )

Now here's what I'm looking for.

- An artist who knows how to draw more tanned and muscular skin colored characters ( especially women since the oc I'm working on is a black woman quite athletic and thicc )

Folder so you can see how my OC look like (: (yeah she have 2 form and different style .)

- I wouldn't ask for anything too complicated? Most of the time simple poses with a simple blackground or not! It depends so much on how you do things. just some simple n sexy pose !

- Artists who can do sexy pose and sadisctic expresssion ( not a fan of wholesome vore (: )

The style of drawing I'm looking for...

Er... To be honest? I'd say I love more "comic book" styles or more "semi-realistic" or more cartoonish ? etc, I can say that the style I like the least is probably the too anime style but everyone does it their own way right? So don't lose hope, maybe you'll be the exception haha.

Thanks for reading! I don't know how to proceed from here, but don't hesitate to send me some examples so we can discuss (:

Kisses

♡ Your Favorite Brat here ! ♡
TheLaughingBrat
New to the forum

Re: Looking for some artist for drawing some OC (:

Postby Bright » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:11 pm

Are we talking a vore-belly drawing here?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Hiring for commission