CLOSED.

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

CLOSED.

Postby tortank528 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:47 am

This post its closed.
Last edited by tortank528 on Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
tortank528
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a vore artiste for Splatoon vore comic.

Postby barbilowl » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 am

Heyo! I have commissions open but for my work payment is full upfront due to my prices being low and PWYW (10 USD for one shaded fullbody, 15 USD if they're two characters and so on). If the commission is really big/long though I could do half payment upfront though.

My prices are always negotiable too for bigger comms.

You can check my commission details here: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... =barbilowl

And you can check examples of my work here: https://aryion.com/g4/user/barbilowl

My Discord is Barbilou btw ^^
barbilowl
New to the forum

Postby ArletSnow » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:39 pm

Hello, I have played it before so I know a little about it, if you are interested in my art style you can tell me what exactly you are looking for and I can put together something based on your budget, my Normal price is $30 per character, depending on the number of panels you want for the comic, I could suggest something that does not exceed $60, such as a sketch style or flat colors.

stevenuniverse9008.wixsite.com/portafolio
This is my public portfolio although only with examples sfw
ArletSnow
New to the forum

Postby Lucariow » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:06 am

Hello, I'm interested in working with you, I know the game, I have some experience with art commissions and my prices are similar to the budget you posted, here's my gallery if you want to check it:
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Lucariow
Thank you very much
Lucariow
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission