(Closed) Looking to hire a writer for game, safe oral vore

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

(Closed) Looking to hire a writer for game, safe oral vore

Postby Zingy » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:39 am

Hello I'm the developer of a game called Amelia's Stranded Adventure. This is a game that has had a few version releases already. You can see details about the game on my forum post here if you'd like: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=66124

TLDR: This is a safe vore/Endosomatophilia game involving oral vore. Tags are ?/F, ?/FF, ?/F/F, F/FF and F/F/F. Some feral predators and a lot of monster girls. Main character is always prey, either willing, unwilling, or given up and unwilling, and the writing is from her perspective.

Although I've had compliments about my writing, it does take me a while to do. If I could focus on other aspects of the game I would be glad to get new versions out faster.

So as this is for a game, I'll point out I need some specific things. Although a long story format could be diced up and put into the game where needed, what I actually need is extremely very short-story scenarios that can easily be added to the game. Scenarios like the character running away and getting caught, getting caught but struggling, and many more. The character in this game gets eaten orally in various directions. Usually it gets summed up as feet first on front/back and head first on front/back. There might be a couple outliers like butt first, which I would point out for each predator that gets added. The character can also be willing or unwilling, so most scenarios would need to be written in 2-3 different ways. At the same time however, some scenarios are repeats of the first occurrence minus a few words being changed to communicate that it's the 2nd time or more that the main character is being caught.

Here's an example of just one situation. This is the first time the character in my game tries to flee from the predator which is a Succubus. There is a repeat occurrence of this that is worded very similarly but with key changes to imply it isn't the first time. The "public const string", variable name, and plus (+) do not need to be written as I can parse this myself. Just quotes for what the predator would be saying assuming their mouth isn't full. The main character's dialogue would just show as thoughts, so only quotations for whatever predator is speaking. I would just need the writing to be able to be split up like shown here:
Spoiler: show

public const string flee1 = "\"Running away?\" I look back to see her smirking, apparently very confident like she's already won. " +
"I focus ahead of myself making sure not to trip. It didn't matter. She closed the distance quickly as she took flight and tackled me, pinning me " +
"to the ground. Being face down in the ground, I can't get a look at her, but the hot and moist tongue running along my neck is " +
"hard not to identify... \"Mmm good... Save some of that energy for later, can't have you tire yourself out yet.\" ";
public const string flee2 = "She grabs onto me and easily lifts me off the ground while standing up. The ground is so far away, I feel a little dizzy from being lifted so " +
"high off the ground so quickly! I squirm a little bit, but her firm grip on me leaves little room to move. I feel her mouth wrap around my feet, my range of motion " +
"restricted even further as my legs are constricted together as they're quickly sliding down her tight throat. I look back desperately for any options, yet all I see is her " +
"confident face as more of myself disappears between her lips... ";
public const string flee3 = "I feel my waist enter her mouth, her tongue tasting me the whole way in. She's no longer using her hands to guide me in, maybe overconfident " +
"that I can't get away. I use my free hands to try and stop my descent as I push into her shoulders. I think it's working! It requires a lot of effort, but I feel myself " +
"slide out some instead of in..! ";
public const string flee4 = "Her tongue is still tasting me this whole time, and my prolonged stay in her mouth leads to her tongue poking and prodding between my legs! " +
"I gasp from a sudden penetration, my resistant pushing quickly forgotten about as I try to cover myself. Forgetting my current situation, all I manage to do is grab the " +
"underside of her chin. Without any resistance from me, she easily swallows me down. My stomach and chest slide across her tongue as I get one final look outside... ";
public const string flee5 = "She takes one last swallow, my vision blocked by her throat as I'm nearly completely consumed. I feel my hands slide between her lips as gravity " +
"is all that's needed for them to join the rest of me settling in her stomach. Her powerful heartbeat surrounds me briefly as her throat pulls me towards her stomach. ";
public const string flee6 = "It takes me a moment to accept what just happened. Did she really just eat me?? It's hard to believe how quick it went too, I basically stood " +
"no chance... \"Mmm good flavor. Now, how much fight do you have?\" I feel her grab the sides of her stomach and shake it, causing me to bounce around within. I try to " +
"stabalize myself as I push against her stomach. It helps me bounce around less, but I hear her giggle at my reaction, seemingly enjoying my efforts just to counteract " +
"hers... ";

Here's what it might look like without all the variable names, excessive quotation marks and back slashes etc:
Spoiler: show

First time running away:

"Running away?" I look back to see her smirking, apparently very confident like she's already won. I focus ahead of myself making sure not to trip. It didn't matter. She closed the distance quickly as she took flight and tackled me, pinning me to the ground. Being face down in the ground, I can't get a look at her, but the hot and moist tongue running along my neck is hard not to identify... "Mmm good... Save some of that energy for later, can't have you tire yourself out yet."

She grabs onto me and easily lifts me off the ground while standing up. The ground is so far away, I feel a little dizzy from being lifted so high off the ground so quickly! I squirm a little bit, but her firm grip on me leaves little room to move. I feel her mouth wrap around my feet, my range of motion restricted even further as my legs are constricted together as they're quickly sliding down her tight throat. I look back desperately for any options, yet all I see is her confident face as more of myself disappears between her lips...

I feel my waist enter her mouth, her tongue tasting me the whole way in. She's no longer using her hands to guide me in, maybe overconfident that I can't get away. I use my free hands to try and stop my descent as I push into her shoulders. I think it's working! It requires a lot of effort, but I feel myself slide out some instead of in..!

Her tongue is still tasting me this whole time, and my prolonged stay in her mouth leads to her tongue poking and prodding between my legs! I gasp from a sudden penetration, my resistant pushing quickly forgotten about as I try to cover myself. Forgetting my current situation, all I manage to do is grab the underside of her chin. Without any resistance from me, she easily swallows me down. My stomach and chest slide across her tongue as I get one final look outside...

She takes one last swallow, my vision blocked by her throat as I'm nearly completely consumed. I feel my hands slide between her lips as gravity is all that's needed for them to join the rest of me settling in her stomach. Her powerful heartbeat surrounds me briefly as her throat pulls me towards her stomach.

It takes me a moment to accept what just happened. Did she really just eat me?? It's hard to believe how quick it went too, I basically stood no chance... "Mmm good flavor. Now, how much fight do you have?" I feel her grab the sides of her stomach and shake it, causing me to bounce around within. I try to stabalize myself as I push against her stomach. It helps me bounce around less, but I hear her giggle at my reaction, seemingly enjoying my efforts just to counteract hers...

Here's a screenshot of the estimated word count of all the dialogue that Succubus has in my game. This includes the variable names which does add up. Between some dialogue being copy-pasted with slight variation to imply first time/repeat and all the coding words, I'd say a closer estimate is near 9k words, but if we work together we can try to narrow down a more exact amount if necessary.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 110449.png
Estimated word count
Screenshot 2024-01-08 110449.png (21.68 KiB) Viewed 1112 times

If you're interested I would like to see a few examples of your writing (so a link to some of your writing online or a note about it being on Eka's Portal) and an estimate for price. Any other questions I will happily answer.

If we work long term, as this game expands each new predator has a different behavior/emotion type that would change the comments they make while eating the main character. I have planned another 24 characters to be added, so there's a lot of potential work here if we get along!
Developer of Amelia's Stranded Adventure.

My SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/ameliastrandedadventure
Zingy
Been posting for a bit

Re: (Closed) Looking to hire a writer for game, safe oral vo

Postby Zingy » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:05 am

I received a few private messages and am working with a few writers. I will close this for now as I don't want to spread too thin by working with too many writers at once. Thanks everyone!
Developer of Amelia's Stranded Adventure.

My SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/ameliastrandedadventure
Zingy
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission