Comic (NSFW Any/M)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Comic (NSFW Any/M)

Postby vai » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:42 pm

Hello all,

I’m looking to do a final commission for the year. With some perhaps unique conditions.

I’m thinking of commissioning a two to three page comic (around six panels a page) involving my human male OC and a non-human character. What makes this comission a bit more unique is that the second non- human character slot is open, meaning it could be an artist OC or simply a favourite character. The only requirement is that they fit the category of something not human - it could be Demi- human (animal ears, tail ect), furry, monster, alien ect.

Everything else is fairly open including gender (male, female, futa ect)

The content of the comic, (ie additional fetishes) would shift depending on the second character, but sexual themes and soft vore would be present regardless.

Budget is around $100 - $150 per page.

If you are interested please feel free to send me a DM. It would be helpful if your message could include prices, suggested character(s) as well as do’s and don’ts regarding fetishes.

Thanks!
vai
New to the forum

Re: Comic (NSFW Any/M)

Postby serpentes » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:06 pm

Hello there!
Here's my commission prices at a glance for you.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/756394

I've got a large catalogue of characters to pick from if you like any of them!

I'm keen to hear back from you ^^

Serp
serpentes
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission