[Closed] Looking for a 3D art generalist for game dev

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Closed] Looking for a 3D art generalist for game dev

Postby DnDAccount11031 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:55 pm

Position is currently closed

Hi, I'm looking for someone to closely cooperate with for making a game in Unreal Engine. I have long experience with programming, and am currently still employed, so this will be a side project for me, and I need someone to take care of the visuals.

I'm treating this as a job opening, with monthly payment around $500-$1000/month, or smaller sum and a share of profits (I don't expect to make much money, if any, but hey, don't want to deprive you of choice if you want to be a foolish idealist with me).
I don't exactly expect an hourly rate, we all have our circumstances, and while the pay will depend on your skills, and on how much time you'll be willing to commit overall, I'm not planning to track hours, or expect you to overwork yourself for this project. As long as things are moving forward, I'm happy.

You'd be in charge of making characters, props, animations, cutscenes, VFX, level design, and probably other 3D art related things I can't think of.
But I do want us to actually have fun working on it, rather than seeing this as just work on a startup project that is doomed to fail, so I expect us to both have input and some back and forth on the story, gameplay, etc. as well.

I plan for the game itself to be a small scale third person action RPG, with focus on good gameplay and good lewds at once, funded by my own pockets and Patreon.
I explicitly didn't plan any further details, since those will depend on your skills, art style, etc. I don't want to try for a hyperrealistic game, when my artist is great at stylized characters, and vice versa ^^

Requirements:
    Be self-employed, and be willing to share personal details. (Due to legal stuff, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't have to)
    Pay your own taxes in your country.
    Have a strong 3D modeling and animation portfolio.
    Live in a Central European friendly timezone. (I sadly cannot oversee someone from a different timezeone while also working my regular job, sorry)
    Be willing to work on: Vore (obviously), human characters, weight gain, inflation, both very NSFW and very SFW content, mild gore (for story, but if you're into hard vore, that's cool with me)
    Be willing to bring, and discuss ideas.
    Be willing to frequently voice chat over discord.
    Like playing games, and be willing to really commit to making one. One that we can hopefully be proud of when it's done.
    Quickly pick up and work with new concepts, applications, and technologies.
Nice to have experiences: (Things you'll be expected to learn otherwise)
    Unreal Engine 5
    Unreal's Level Sequencer
    Unreal's Niagara VFX
    Unreal's Metahumans,
    Level design
    Game design
    Perforce

I plan to start with development in January 2024, and aim to open up a Patreon in July, but that will depend on how many offers I will get, if any.

Hope to see you in my DMs if this interests you ^^
Last edited by DnDAccount11031 on Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DnDAccount11031
New to the forum

Re: [Open] Looking for a 3D art generalist for a game, long

Postby VampMorgan » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:58 pm

DnDAccount11031, Hey there! I have 3 years of game dev experience with mobile platforms, but I have a ton of experience with the other listed stuff. I am on EST (6 hours back) but I'd still love to discuss working on this with you!
VampMorgan
New to the forum

Postby DnDAccount11031 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:54 am

VampMorgan wrote:DnDAccount11031, Hey there! I have 3 years of game dev experience with mobile platforms, but I have a ton of experience with the other listed stuff. I am on EST (6 hours back) but I'd still love to discuss working on this with you!

Yo, EST is definitely not the greatest time, but it should still be fairly doable. I don't want to post my discord username publically, but I've sent you a DM.
DnDAccount11031
New to the forum

Postby ededdedy » Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:42 pm

Hello there, i barely qualify for the required stuff since i just finished my studies recently and i have no hand at animation, but if you need any small work done i'd like to work with you, also im on CET
ededdedy
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission