LF Artist who can do Hard Vore & Crush [CLOSED]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF Artist who can do Hard Vore & Crush [CLOSED]

Postby HungryLemon » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 pm

Hello, as the title says I am looking for an artist who can do Hard Vore and Crush as well as other extreme kinks. Down below is a list of kinks and ideas that I have. If interested please let me know. I hope to find an artist with a similar liking to mine and hopefully, we can create a long-term relationship.

Kinks: same size vore, mass vore, hyper vore, oral vore, cock vore, cleavage vore, attribute theft, absorption, hard vore, animal prey, growth, muscular preds, expansion, crushing, futa, gore, snuff, sadism, giantess, giantess couples, cuckolding, cheating, ntr, younger preds / prey, raceplay, size difference and more.

Here are some ideas I have (please be warned that some of these ideas are extreme and potentiality triggering)

1. Officer DVa painfully cockvoring Doomfist
2. Mercy hard voring patients
3. Laura from The Quarry as an amazon hard voring campers
4. DVa soft or hard voring animals
5. Courtney from TDI as a muscular mini-giantess crushing some contestnets with her hands or tearing them apart.
6. Gwen from TDI in a similar situation.
7. Gwen - Courtney and Zoey from TDI in a mass vore situation where they devour all the campers
8. DVa hard voring Sym
9. DVa crushing Sym to a bloody paste and then having Brig' eat the remains of Sym off her willingly.
10. Futa DVa pumping Sym full of cum til she bursts
10. Monika from DDLC hard voring Sayori
11. Giantess DVa and Brigitte devouring anyone and everything in sight.

Those are a few idea... if you are interested in any of them contact me and let's see if we are a good commissioner and artist match :)
HungryLemon
New to the forum

Re: LF Artist who can do Hard Vore & Crush [CLOSED]

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:07 pm

I gotta totally follow up on these, I really wan't to see the Overwatch ones when they're done haha
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission