I’m looking for an animator who can help me out with somethi

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

I’m looking for an animator who can help me out with somethi

Postby VenusMoonstone23 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:55 am

Hello there ,to the lovely artists, who come across my post. I hope that my posts find you all are doing well.

I have a commission, and Im currently looking for any and all animation makers who might be willing to create a 15-30min ( I can accept shorter work) animated short , with full voice acting and sounds effects ( belching ,farting and digestion noises) . And featuring a rather uncommon scenario, involving some OCs of mine and one or two licensed characters.Digestion, scat and reformation are all featured. Also, there are quite a few male preds in the commissions video. DM/PM me if you are curious about my commission and believe that you can do it. The OC’s involved are the the main character’s husband and their daughter( they are a gay interspecies couple).

Also, when contacting me, please provide your pricing guides for me to examine.
Im obligated to warn you that I might ask you to include some controversial themes, like say a pred who devours Karens ,because they were being Karens . Or having a scenario where a pred defends their spouse from hate speech or an attack by voring the bully. Or where a pred does a devouring spree to stop a group of militia people or crazy QAnon people from harassing other people. Im a leftist /Left wing person, and I often like to use vore as a means of processing my feelings .

If you are brave enough to take the plunge then by all means, please do.

I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could get back to me on this ,as soon as possible.
VenusMoonstone23
New to the forum

Re: I’m looking for an animator who can help me out with som

Postby serpentes » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:52 pm

I've been getting back into animation recently... I'm not sure if I'm who you're looking for, but I'm up for the challenge if you'd like to take a look at my stuff!
serpentes
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission