LF author for F/FM story with disposal [CLOSED]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF author for F/FM story with disposal [CLOSED]

Postby Maplewood » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:15 pm

Hello!

I'm currently looking to commission an author who's interested in writing an F/FM story featuring the following:

Oral Vore
    Anal Vore
    Unwilling prey
    Samesize
    Smaller pred/larger prey
    Fatal Digestion
    Gas (farting/burping)
    Disposal (big focus on this)
    Constipation

We can discuss the details of the story further in PMs, but the basic idea is:

Spoiler: show
A group of three internet friends are meeting up for the first time, and one of them has an ulterior motive: she's invited both of her friends to spend a few days at her house, and plans to use them to sate her voracious appetite. The first prey to arrive is the other girl in the group, who the pred would normally have no issue devouring/digesting quickly. However, before the pred is able to have her meal, her other friend calls and lets her know he'll be there sooner than expected. Panicking, the pred quickly AVs the first prey, assuming that she can digest her food more quickly when they're in her colon. However, being a smaller pred, she won't be able to have her second meal until she's finished digesting and disposing of the first. She now has to spend the day with her second prey while finding ways to hide her belly and to secretly dispose of her first meal bit by bit, until she's finally able to take him down as well.

If you're interested in the idea, send me a PM!~
Last edited by Maplewood on Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maplewood
New to the forum

Re: LF author for F/FM story with disposal

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:52 pm

Hey! I'm a writer who's lately been challenged with writing many different subjects from Anal vore, CTF, endo, growth, and many others due to my commissions! My commissions are open, and I would be more than willing to be the author for your story. My gallery is mixed in with art work I commission, but I recommend you go through my gallery to decide whether you think im a worth author for your commission!
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Re: LF author for F/FM story with disposal

Postby pendingdelwt02hb625 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:46 pm

Hi! I'm a writer who has been thinking about taking commissions for a while, and your story sounds really fun to write! If you like what I write then message me!
pendingdelwt02hb625
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission