Collaborators Wanted for New Vore Game Development!

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Collaborators Wanted for New Vore Game Development!

Postby Lugstar » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:24 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to share my plan to develop a Vore-style game, inspired by titles like Echidna Wars and BarbFTR. My background in game programming has led me to this ambitious project. I will be handling all the programming aspects and aim to create a highly moddable game, built entirely in C for optimal performance—saying goodbye to outdated platforms like Flash or HSP.

The game will feature Raylib as the framework, providing ease of use and flexibility, and Chipmunk2D for robust physics simulations, similar to what Box2D offers.

I'm currently looking for talented individuals who can assist with sprite creation and animations. If you have experience in these areas and are excited about contributing to a unique gaming experience, I'd love to hear from you.

Collaborators will be credited for their contributions, and there's a possibility of revenue sharing as the project progresses. Feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback. Your input is valuable to make this game a reality!

Interested parties can contact me here. Looking forward to some great collaborations!
Lugstar
New to the forum

Re: Collaborators Wanted for New Vore Game Development!

Postby LadyLyreste » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:43 am

Suggest you create a playable proof-of-concept with placeholder sprites and available asset packs, then commission artists to create the character sprites you're looking for.
LadyLyreste
New to the forum

Postby Lette » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:48 pm

Hihi I have a little experience in sprites for games, I'm not sure if the work is paid or just looking for volunteer collaborators for this project, if you clarify it for me it would be useful, thank you~
Lette
New to the forum

Postby LethiaAzalea » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:20 am

Do you think you may need a writer at any point? I've published a book and I want to learn how to write with video games in mind since I wanna turn my own work into a game someday, so trying to do this would be some nice experience. If you want to see my work, just ask.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lugstar » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:43 pm

Hey everyone, I am so sorry that it took so long to answer... I was very busy with my studies, but now it's a bit calmer. @LethiaAzalea, a writer would be nice! Everyone who would be interested in helping with the project is more than welcome! @Lette, at first, I am unfortunately not able to pay, but if our project succeeds, then I would share the profit, of course! @LadyLyreste, this is a nice idea, but I was looking for people who are interested in creating an awesome game with me. So, of course, you are right that I could create a game with placeholder sprites, and if I don't find anybody, then I will do just this, but maybe there are nice people around who want to learn and create something epic.
Lugstar
New to the forum

Postby LethiaAzalea » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:02 pm

Do you have a game plot in mind already? I've had a vore game idea cooking in the back of my mind for a long time that I could work on writing the lore and scenarios for. I'm gonna need details if you have an ideal game your looking to make or if I can write freely, which would be nice to be able to do tbf.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby KharieTheGoddess » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:43 pm

I can do some voice acting if youre interested.
KharieTheGoddess
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission