Seeking erotic snake vore comission

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking erotic snake vore comission

Postby BunnyLover197 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:05 pm

Rather than type out a long essay I figured I'd simply break it down into bullet points (provided anyone reads this)

1.) As the title states I am seeking an erotic snake vore commission. There's a bit more to it but we can discuss in further detail what I'm seeking upon contact.

2.) Technique doesn't matter at all to me. Whether it's A.I generated or completely hand drawn either is fine so long as you can deliver on what I ask.

3.) Upon first contact I will expect to see a full portfolio showcasing your best work so I can see what you're capable of. It is very important I see this.

4.) Any and all payments for this will be made through Paypal in USD. Please keep this in mind when contacting me about this job.

5.) I would like regular updates on the status of the commission. It doesn't have to be every single day but at least every few days or so so I can see how it's coming along. And from there we can make any additional tweaks along the way.

6.) Time-frame is no object, after all Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm never in a rush so you can take as long as you need to to complete the task.

7.) I believe quality of work speaks for itself. I will gladly pay the price the artist in question commands provided they can deliver on what I ask. Show me what you got.

8.) Ownership is EXTREMELY important to me. As such I will expect a full copyright transfer document for the completed work establishing me as the owner. I'm sorry but this is NON-NEGOTIABLE. It would be a massive slap in the face if I spent good money on a commission only to see it edited and/or resold somewhere else. I will be the sole owner of this piece.

9.) As the title states this will be an erotic snake vore commission. This means there will be NSWF R18+ subject matter/content. If you are even remotely uncomfortable with this please look elsewhere, this job is not for you.

10.) I'm a firm believer in anonymity, this art will not be shared or posted anywhere once it's completed. Not even your portfolio, this is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

11.) The final high resolution image will be sent via email which I will provide upon completion.

If you have slowly and carefully read the details of this commission then feel free to contact me at any time. Serious inquiries ONLY please. Look forward to hearing from you.
BunnyLover197
New to the forum

Re: Seeking erotic snake vore comission

Postby serpentes » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:09 pm

Hello there, I think I might be who you're looking for?

Send me a PM if you like what's in my gallery and would like to work together!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Serp.
serpentes
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission