(CLOSED)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

(CLOSED)

Postby SkeletonGoat » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:55 am

I've been hoping for a while to get a single character post vore image of my OC Silas. He is an incubus demon, so yeah gotta be okay with drawing human like preds as well.
Budget: $50
Looking more for sketches, either colored, b/w or limited color. Also not really a fan of super toony styles, So keep that in mind when answering this ad.

Things I am looking for:
-Same Size
-Be okay with at least implied unwilling/fatal
-Either fullbody or waist up
-Prey shape in bulge (not like shrink wrapped but I do like to see the outline of the prey in the bulge, especially if you can tell if its a lady in there UwU but that last part is optional)

Very Optional - Bone bulge alt (like seeing the outline of a human skull in the bulge) Though as mentioned this is very optional and only if this is within budget and/or the artist is comfortable drawing it. So don't be afraid to still throw your ad here if you are not okay with this, just mention so I know when factoring cost.

other optional things if you are feeling creative :3
-You can draw the most simplified outfit design seen in the one image if you don't want to deal with drawing the honestly complicated harness. You may draw him with black angel wings if you are feeling spicy and want a little extra challenge. You may also change up his outfit if you have a fun idea for what he should wear. Personally I think he'd look really nice in a fancy shirt and vest, undone to let his squirmy prey belly hang out. :3
Attachments
incubus_smalll.png
incubus_nudesmall.png
silasvore_small.png
silasheadshot2_small.png
Last edited by SkeletonGoat on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for Male Pred Artist for same size post vore ima

Postby DJHackerFactory » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:04 pm

Hi! I'm on board with all your requests, even the bone bulge alt. Here are my prices and examples:

My Gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/DJHackerFactory
My Comm Sheet: https://aryion.com/g4/view/934961
My Discord: sirleon (Feel free to PM me here, but I find discord to be much easier and quicker)

Let me know what you think!
DJHackerFactory
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Male Pred Artist for same size post vore ima

Postby SkeletonGoat » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:22 pm

Thank you for your response, I have to decline tho as your style isn't really what I am looking for. Thank you anyway :3

DJHackerFactory wrote:Hi! I'm on board with all your requests, even the bone bulge alt. Here are my prices and examples:

My Gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/DJHackerFactory
My Comm Sheet: https://aryion.com/g4/view/934961
My Discord: sirleon (Feel free to PM me here, but I find discord to be much easier and quicker)

Let me know what you think!
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Re: (CLOSED)

Postby SkeletonGoat » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:35 pm

Found somebody, I will open this back up again once I got more disposable income to splurge :3
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission