Complete

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Complete

Postby SvenCarn » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:58 pm

I'm looking for a writer to write me around 6 thousand words story with a deadline of a month-ish. I will be paying $0.04 per word for a total of $240.00
I do have some stipulations for the writer.
    1. The artist uses a google doc and shares the work with me
    2. Payment will be only through Paypal and sent in 3-4 payments

Content Warning: Beastiality (Human on Feral), Underage(?) and Male Pregnancy

Kinks included in the story: bestiality, mpreg, hyper preg and preg transfer, Cock TF, hyper sizes and excessive cum.

A barebones summery is a Security Guard signs up for a cock enlargement test from a spam email and ends up with a massive pregnant belly and a horse cock big enough to lift said belly up.

Please Pm me for a better outline and my discord profile!
Last edited by SvenCarn on Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SvenCarn
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Writer with few limits a love of mpreg and C

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:53 pm

I can write that story, and it doesn't seem like it hits any of my limits, but I'll admit, it would moreso be me testing my abilities as writer as opposed to a passion project
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Postby SvenCarn » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:05 pm

Still open, I wanna see how many variants I can get.
SvenCarn
New to the forum

Postby LemonBarb » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:34 pm

A bit belated, but I am also willing to write CTF and a take on MPreg, if you're willing for my type of writing.

As a bonus, I'm even under a Christmas Discount atm (at least until new year)
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission