Looking for semi-human artist for male vore!

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for semi-human artist for male vore!

Postby SamagthraV2 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:52 am

I'm looking to get a soft vore piece, 1-3 panels
Male humanoid predator (Upper half human, lower half dragon)
Male anthro dragon prey,
Mainly same size kind of vore (Predator is about 5'6, prey is over 7', so is a little bigger than the predator!)

Would like the artist to be fine with drawing semi-tight prey shaped bulges in stomach! :3~

Budget of $50 - $100 for sketch / lineart / colour

Attached image would be the predator for this commission!
Attachments
pred.png
SamagthraV2
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for semi-human artist for male vore!

Postby ChimyArt » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:13 pm

Hey SamagthraV2 i saw your post and wanted to apply as an option, if your interested you can see my artwork at my profile to decide if you like my artstyle or not.

the only thing i ask if you choose me for any chance is that you specify what do you want in every panel without it being to clustered (cuz this may increase or surpass the budget you have)

said this a hug and a RAWR! from your friendly Chimera :D
ChimyArt
New to the forum

Postby sarahlison » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:02 am

SamagthraV2 wrote:I'm looking to get a soft vore piece, 1-3 panels
Male humanoid predator (Upper half human, lower half dragon)
Male anthro dragon prey,
Mainly same size kind of vore (Predator is about 5'6, prey is over 7', so is a little bigger than the predator!)

Would like the artist to be fine with drawing semi-tight prey shaped bulges in stomach! :3~

Budget of $50 - $100 for sketch / lineart / colour bob the robber

Attached image would be the predator for this commission!

The requirements are quite strict and strict. I will try and post the results soon
sarahlison
New to the forum

Postby Waismuth » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:42 pm

Hey, feel free to give me a poke if you'd like to work something out! Here's my price sheet and my Card page! https://aryion.com/g4/view/587757 https://waismuth.carrd.co/
Waismuth
Been posting for a bit

Postby KinoTheCat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:45 pm

Hello there, I'd be happy to give this a whirl for you if you're still looking and considering folks.

You can see my commission sheet here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/987406

But with what you want if its a 1-3 panel/sequence I'd be charging:
Sketches: First panel-15+5 for second character. Second panel-15(+5 w/internal). Third panel-15(assuming post digestion/no internal) Total: 50$ or 55$ with internals
Line: First panel-25+5 for second character, Second panel-25(+5 w/internal). Third panel- 25(assuming post digestion/no internal) Total: 80$ or 85$ with internals
Base Color: First panel-35+10 for second character, Second Panel-35(+10 w/internal). Third panel-35(assuming post digestion/no internal) Total: 115$ or 125$ with internals.

This is just a rough estimate for the Max price you'd be looking at if you wanted a 3 pic sequence. Detailed belly outlines & partial prey don't count towards extra character cost, hence why the assumed extra on the second panel.

Give me a poke in PM's if you're interested. ^^
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArletSnow » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

Hello. For a piece of 3 panels in color the price could be around $90, a little less or a little more depending on the poses that were on the panel, I draw both humans and furry, if you are still looking for someone you can check my portfolio here or send me a message on discord, you will find me as ArletSnow
https://stevenuniverse9008.wixsite.com/portafolio
ArletSnow
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission