Now taking writing commissions! [OPEN]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Now taking writing commissions! [OPEN]

Postby EllaWriting » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:42 am

Hi y'all! I'm a new vore writer, I'm now open for commissions for anyone who is interested! I've published two stories so far and I'm currently working on a third. I'm opening two slots to start!

I have more information on my commission tab (https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=EllaWriting), but for basic information I can be contacted through DMs on here or through email at [email protected] and my rate is $0.01 per word! I'm only accepting payment through ko-fi at this time.

I mostly write soft, willing, and fatal vore with some buildup in terms of sex and whatnot. If you're not as into the buildup, just talk to me and I'm sure we can figure something out! I also like including trans and nonbinary characters in my stories, but this is not a requirement.

I'm excited to hear about the ideas y'all have and to hopefully write some stories you enjoy. :]

Edit 3/26/24: I underestimated how much time the commissions would take me! My rate is now $0.025 per word ($25 per 1,000 words), but because of that I'm only requiring half payment upfront! The other half will be paid to me before receiving the final story. To allow for that change, I'm now taking payments exclusively through PayPal.
Last edited by EllaWriting on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Autistic gal and amateur vore writer!
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Re: Now taking writing commissions! [OPEN]

Postby unicorn » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:13 pm

Sounds enticing! Though i don't see any mention of anthro/furry characters in your do's/don'ts, nor in the example stories... are you willing to write them, or would you rather just stick to human-ish stuff?
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EllaWriting » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:29 pm

unicorn wrote:Sounds enticing! Though i don't see any mention of anthro/furry characters in your do's/don'ts, nor in the example stories... are you willing to write them, or would you rather just stick to human-ish stuff?

I haven't tried writing anything with anthro or furry characters before, but I have nothing against doing that so I'm down to give it a try. :]
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Postby EllaWriting » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:50 pm

I'm opening commissions for a second time because the first couple ones have been going well! I'll have three slots available. Same deal before about contacting me, but please note that my rate is higher than it initially was when I wrote that first post (see the edit or my commissions page for up to date info) and now I'm taking payment exclusively through PayPal!
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Postby EllaWriting » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:09 pm

My commissions are still open! All three slots still available, $0.25 cents per word and I take payment through PayPal! Please check out my commissions page for some examples of my work and more information on my commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=EllaWriting
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Postby EllaWriting » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:18 pm

EllaWriting wrote:My commissions are still open! All three slots still available, $0.25 cents per word and I take payment through PayPal! Please check out my commissions page for some examples of my work and more information on my commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=EllaWriting

Bumping this! All three slots open, but I'm currently doing a sale! While the sale lasts, my rate will be 0.015 cents per word (I somehow did the decimal wrong in my last post and included a dollar sign where I shouldn't have) or 15$ per 1,000 words while slots remain open! If you're interested, now's the time to commission something from me. :]
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley