Connor's Written Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Connor's Written Commissions!

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:23 am

Hello everyone, it's me again! I'm a writer who does all sorts of commissions, vore or not! Whether its a classic story of a lovely lady gobbling up her boyfriend and turning him to fat on her belly, a giant rampaging across town while he stuffs helpless humans into his cock, to even the more niche stuff, such as superstrength, transformation, and snuff! I get most of my work through standard commissions, so I'm well versed in catering to people's desires in writing. I've been into the kink for as long as I can remember, and I take pride in my writing. The best part about writing for others is receiving feedback from my commissioners, and hearing the praise of their satisfaction! It makes me happy to hear nothing but good things about my writing!

I'm here to once again put myself out there as a writer! I charge $0.03 a word, and I'm open up to trades and collabs! A trade is simply a piece for a piece, whilst a collab is where we'd agree on a piece together. As a writer, this means I would be willing to write a story for an art piece you either have already made or are planning to make in the future. Again, both trades and commissions would be agreed upon beforehand, defined by the value of me and the other creator.

Also, in the future I plan on opening up a Patreon, where I will post a continued story of my own characters. Between my persona, Connor, and Jade, they get into a lot of scenarios around vore, worship, and giantess centered themes. Jade is a cruel witch who uses rune magic to toy with her prey, but what happens when she lives with someone who is both impervious to her magic but also totally into her evil deeds? Those stories will be posted to my Patreon, but thgat will be in the hopefully near future!

Anyways, for all your written desires, I advertise myself, to you! You can either PM me here, on Twitter @conceptcorner01, or on Discord @ontos9187

Link to my Vore Gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/700171

Link to my Non Vore Gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/700170
Attachments
939403-114058-7uxufx-preview.jpg
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley