The amazingly overexagerated Jag Fan Club!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

The amazingly overexagerated Jag Fan Club!

Postby YukiOrojo » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:02 pm

Share your appreciation for the wonderful work of Jag~ Whooom..has somehow became my favorite author..woo! =p Anyway, here is the place to bask him with appreciation for his writing, or to even give your own gifts to him for all the work he's done for you..

Allow me to start; Jag, please accept this fan club from the bottom of my heart. XP

Anyway, let's all join the bandwagon and await the fascinating work of Jag!

Update: Hurrah for members ^__^ Keep them coming and I'll try and remember to update~ Current Goal: Become Kitty Chow *whistles to self*

Coming Soon::

Gifts to Jag...as done..by everyone! :P

Members List:: (I'll try and Keep it updated)

Self-Proclaimed President - Yuki Orojo >.>

Mobile Home - Turbo Wolf

Supreme Fan Without a Title - ChristyRai

Jag's Apostle - Conn

Everybody's favorite Electrician - Sparky

The lord of <Insert Dirty Joke> XP - Jizzal

Big Jag eating tiger that also feeds him other people from time to time - Supreme Tiger (Isn't that an innovative title? XP)

<Other Executives go here>
Last edited by YukiOrojo on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
YukiOrojo
Been posting for a bit

Re: The amazingly overexagerated Jag Fan Club!

Postby TurboWolf » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:16 pm

*Gives Jag a dark, warm place to curl up in.*

Muahaha.
TurboWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby YukiOrojo » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:30 pm

*Adds Turbo Wolf*..>.>..XP
YukiOrojo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChristyRai » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:45 pm

Jag is a good friend, even though we don't talk much :D
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby Conn » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:31 am

*Signs too*
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sparky_the_chu » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:09 am

*signs* wheeee, we all love jaggy ^.^
Sparky_the_chu
Artist

Re:

Postby Jizzal » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:14 pm

*joins!* I love Jaggy ^^
-Da Skunk-
Jizzal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jag » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:56 pm

*Feels so loved now, so gives everyone hugs....through Turbo....* Awww...thanks a lot everyone. Now I have a fan club!! =3 Plus I'm always open to talking or doing stuff with fans, so just catch me online. Although some of you may have an old AIM name since I changed it recently to cut back on my buddy list.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Re:

Postby YukiOrojo » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:44 pm

*Updates fanclub* Yessss...reward those who make you a fanclub *hugs Jaggy back* by keeping up the good work ^__^
YukiOrojo
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Sikhoten_Tiger » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:56 pm

*Is rather dissapointed that he didn't get to eat Jag himself but waves at the people around here.*
Big Jag eating tiger that also feeds him other people from time to time.
Sikhoten_Tiger
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jag » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:57 pm

*Giggles at Bitsa* There are plenty of chances for you to eat me Bitsa, you just gotta know when to take them, hehe. Plus I needs food to, now go grab me something to eats and then you can have stuffed kitty. =3 *Pets the big tiger.*
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Re:

Postby YukiOrojo » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:15 pm

Update! Woooo!...>.>..<.<..What? It's exciting!..... ...

Annnyyywayy, Jag now has 7 official fans....now..add on those without accounts..and those who haven't signed yet..and..I think my math is correct to say that jag has 7.4 Million fans worldwide. Yup. 7.4 million.

Current Goal on the Agenda of Fan Club President: Become Kitty Chow~ >.>
YukiOrojo
Been posting for a bit

*Wants to join*

Postby arcsterminus » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:00 am

Ooo Oooo!!!! Add arcy :3 I <3 Jag, read all his stories and eat him all the time yush :3 Give arcy a position of power! *Also eats Jizzal and Sparky :3*
arcsterminus
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley