Any Endosoma fans from Latin America?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Any Endosoma fans from Latin America?

Postby Milky12Daddy » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:19 pm

Hi! I've never known any endo fans from latin america, mostly same size vore and others.

Are yoy from latin america? What's the first time you found endo or how did you get to know more about it?

In my case, the cartoons Magoc School Bus (El Autobus Mágico in here),also Phineas and Ferb, and also the latin version of Fantastic Voyage were my first intro to this.

Thabks for your response :]
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Any Endosoma fans from Latin America?

Postby Oniric » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:22 am

Chilean here! I've been fascinated by vore in general and endo in particular since I was a child. I'm not sure about specific media, but I remember having endo fantasies since I was very young. For example, I loved to imagine myself being swallowed by a friendly dragon and feeling safe inside his stomach.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby Milky12Daddy » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:58 pm

Oniric wrote:Chilean here! I've been fascinated by vore in general and endo in particular since I was a child. I'm not sure about specific media, but I remember having endo fantasies since I was very young. For example, I loved to imagine myself being swallowed by a friendly dragon and feeling safe inside his stomach.

Yay :] Nice to meet you. I dont know why but the most common vore people I've seen online come from Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. So nice to know :]

I'll just share I'm from Panama but that's all on my part. Thanks
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bisoos » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:12 am

Argentinean here! I started as prey, i liked to imagine myself dafely in the stomach, ass or cleavage of a giantess, and included same size and monster girls like nagas later.
Since it was hard to find preds to roleplay, i started roleolaying as a female pred. Sometimes i keep people safely in my gut, but most of the time i digest them hehe
Bisoos
New to the forum

Postby diesfortunae » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:17 am

I'm Venezuelan! I can't pinpoint how and when did it all start. All I know is that i've been into vore since i was like 14-15 and kept quiet about it til now, Im 18.
I do believe that my fascination for bigger women had to do something w it, I like bellies from the outside so why wouldn't i like it from the inside too?
diesfortunae
New to the forum

Postby Seption » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:14 am

Mexican here!

I'm not sure what show got me into endo or giantess stuff because there were many cartoons with some chapter where the characters deal with giantess shenanigans or end up inside someone because they ended up shrunk.

At first I was into Oral Vore but overtime I started to prefer other things that are safer, like Unbirth or Breast Vore. It's not like they are 100% safe, that's usually up to interpretation, but at least for me they are.
Seption
New to the forum

Return to Endosomatophilia world