The concept of micros?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

The concept of micros?

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:18 am

So if a team of micro scientists went into my body that's converted into a hotel (hypothethically), where would be the best place for them to begin their journey? Would they have any difficulties with anything? (this is just a silly endo question, don't take it so seriously xD)
Last edited by sabrina_diamond on Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Re: The concept of micros?

Postby 22209 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:29 pm

I’m assuming it’ll be something like this.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/802142
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:44 pm

I think it would depend on the body they were entering. Going in anally might be safest, especially if the body house hotel is still living. The mouth might be more dangerous because of involuntary chomping or other things of the sort. As for keeping said body hotel/house/abode alive so you weren't living in a walking corpse, you'd need some way to provide the body with the nutrients it would need to survive.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby JMDarkly » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:38 pm

Me personally, I'd start with the brain. Make things much easier if you have your 'host' under your control from the beginning.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SleeperDragon » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:02 pm

Scientists are believing the "OverPopulation" lie and want to make most of us Micro to allow more resources for the small of us. BUT the horny of us will be using the micro's for... fun~

the earth is more abundant in resources now than ever XD
SleeperDragon
New to the forum

Postby lauryfriese » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:41 am

Make things much easier if you have your 'host' under your control from the beginning.
lauryfriese
New to the forum

Postby JMDarkly » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:01 pm

Did you just steal my post?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:13 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:So if a team of micro scientists went into my body that's converted into a hotel (hypothethically), where would be the best place for them to begin their journey? Would they have any difficulties with anything? (this is just a silly endo question, don't take it so seriously xD)

If they're really tiny, it wouldn't matter to you as the host, but I would go in through the mouth. It helps to get a sense of scale for them and they can easily access the brain or the stomach from there, which would both be like hubs of the hotel (restaurants, shop, lobby etc)...I reckon the check-in desks and Receptions would be in entry points like the mouth, nose and down-below, with Concierge being in the heart or stomach centrally. Penthouse suite is the eyes so the guest can see everything you're doing!
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby T145 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:02 am

JMDarkly wrote:Me personally, I'd start with the brain. Make things much easier if you have your 'host' under your control from the beginning.

Might be a bit fragile/sensitive, though. You wouldn't want to cause trouble accidentally.

sabrina_diamond wrote:So if a team of micro scientists went into my body that's converted into a hotel (hypothethically), where would be the best place for them to begin their journey?

The heart might be a good place to start (how they get there is a mystery), since it's part of a body-wide distribution network that connects everywhere and back, and if anyone ever gets lost "follow the blood vessels all the way back to the heart" is probably a decent way to navigate.

sabrina_diamond wrote:Would they have any difficulties with anything? (this is just a silly endo question, don't take it so seriously xD)

The standard "inside body" problems would apply, like having a food/water/air supply, unless they figure out a way to share those supplies with the host (maybe through the bloodstream?). They'd also have to be careful if they don't want to inadvertently disrupt anything. Some of those blood vessels and nerves can be both sensitive, small, and finicky.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:21 pm

Oh, I didn't think of that yet... ^^;

Last bumped by sabrina_diamond on Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:21 pm.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Return to Endosomatophilia world