Endosomatophilia in Men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Entries and Wiki Edits

Postby T145 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:44 pm

Milky12Daddy wrote:Male preds in general. If anybody has an isssue feel free to discuss

In that case, there's Bowser, famously from Bowser's Inside Story, which has him inhale most of the Mushroom Kingdom, and the Mario Bros. You end up wandering around his body, helping him, with some boss battles taking a stage both within, and without Bowser. His interior is fairly stylised and made kid-friendly, as you'd expect for a game that is meant to be suitable children. You get some anatomical elements, like villi on the walls, or the odd neuron here and there, but nothing too concrete like organs (other than the stomach).

Godzilla and his kin seem to get a bit of endo action as well. "Godzilla GMK: Monsters All Out Attack" features one of the characters driving inside of Godzilla whilst inside of a submarine. And GodIlla:The Series has Episode 19 "What a long strange trip it's been", and has two characters go inside of Zilla to help him fight off a kaiju illness, although they go in through the bloodstream, and not the stomach. From what I recall, there's not much digestive-related action there, since it's mostly them hanging out in various bits of Zilla's bloodstream (and heart) before entering his brain to fight the virus.

The New Avengers Issues 48 - 50 features Dr Strange, and Ant-Man(?) going inside of Luke Cage to remove a bomb that someone surgically implanted inside of him. Luke Cage has indestructible skin, which is why they can't surgically remove it the usual way, said bomb having been implanted due to a very specific set of circumstances involving a power-nullifying injection, and a heart attack.

-----

I've also started updating the wiki page, since the male section was completely blank. I've managed to do the first page, but people adding some examples there as well as here might be nice.

Although the formatting and the way that it does links might need fixing, since they're a bit fiddly at the moment, and some of the links are undoubtedly dead.

https://aryion.com/content/endosomatophilia-world

-----

Also a minor tangent, but for the complaints you see in this thread about endo in men being prevalent, I'm not sure that that is actually the case. Compare the size of this thread against the "Endosomatophilia for Women" thread, for example (and the bits here and there across the forum about people wanting female preds). It's a little more represented in media, but that might just be because men would be treated as more of a "default" compared to women. A sexless pred might be considered male for all intents and purposes.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Re: Entries and Wiki Edits

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:39 am

T145 wrote:Also a minor tangent, but for the complaints you see in this thread about endo in men being prevalent, I'm not sure that that is actually the case. Compare the size of this thread against the "Endosomatophilia for Women" thread, for example (and the bits here and there across the forum about people wanting female preds). It's a little more represented in media, but that might just be because men would be treated as more of a "default" compared to women. A sexless pred might be considered male for all intents and purposes.

No, I assure you it absolutely is the case. As someone who's been a big contributor to both threads for probably upwards of 15 years at this point, I can safely say there is much more male endo out there than female. The male content is usually much better and more in-depth.

There are many factors as to why this thread is smaller:
~It was made much later than the female one
-The community here is *mostly* only interested in female endo, so it's what gets posted about more
-Many male endo finds are so old, common or well-known that they just don't get brought up or discussed
-There is a LOT of nonsense bullshit filler in the female thread (that makes it hard to actually go back and revisit the finds <__<)

I get where you're coming from, but trust me. Though we may have seemingly swung things the other way over here, the ratio of male to female endo is probably still around 80% against 20%, if not worse. If a new show has an endo episode, it's probably a 95% chance it's gonna be in a male character.

Yes there are genderless beings sometimes, but usually those get brought up in the "Media Database" thread. I try to post whatever finds I can whenever I can because it helps everybody with a shared interest, but have probably ignored many famous early finds/examples in males because they were already so prevalent.

For a good example of the general sort of ratio of male to female endo, check out the "Fantastic Voyage Plot" page on TV Tropes. While by no means a comprehensive list, it'll give you a good view of the general landscape.

Anyway, true to my word, here's something I was going to post but have had a busy few days.

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Belly of the Beast
https://www.wcostream.tv/marvels-moon-g ... -the-beast
ihateu91
---

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:08 pm

ihateu91
---

Postby unawareendo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:08 am

Thor swallows Wasp and vomit her out later on

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Ultima ... 5?id=58621
unawareendo
New to the forum

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:44 am

Does anyone remember a kids' cartoon where some moustached guy grabs a chocolate bar which has the main characters shrunk on it? I remember he finds the bar on the ground, puts in his back pocket and the tiny folk end up in his nose and mouth?
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anonymousrpgmakerdev » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:01 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Does anyone remember a kids' cartoon where some moustached guy grabs a chocolate bar which has the main characters shrunk on it? I remember he finds the bar on the ground, puts in his back pocket and the tiny folk end up in his nose and mouth?

Honey I Shrunk the Kids TV Show Episode 1, I could be wrong
anonymousrpgmakerdev
New to the forum

Postby fytgug » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:57 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Does anyone remember a kids' cartoon where some moustached guy grabs a chocolate bar which has the main characters shrunk on it? I remember he finds the bar on the ground, puts in his back pocket and the tiny folk end up in his nose and mouth?

the show is victor and valentino and the episode is journey to maize mountain
fytgug
New to the forum

Postby someoneoncenew » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:35 am

anonymousrpgmakerdev wrote:

Honey I Shrunk the Kids TV Show Episode 1, I could be wrong

The HISTK episode you're referring to involves the tiny family being swallowed in a glass of water by the grandfather. Their car is wrapped up in a newspaper and he leans over the glass, causing them to fall in.
someoneoncenew
Participator

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world