EatME Vixen Hunt - Hotfix 1.1.1 (23-Mar-24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

EatME Vixen Hunt - Hotfix 1.1.1 (23-Mar-24)

Postby AngelOfTaxes » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:43 pm

Earth after the Mammalization Event: Vixen Hunt

A clicker-inspired simulator/adventure game with the player as furry female predator (and prey). Content includes male prey and other female preds/prey of human and furry varieties, vore by means of unbirth (most common), anal vore, and cleavage vore, metabolism with growth/weight gain, and relatively mild depictions of sex, reproduction, digestion, and disposal. (I’m unlikely to create a lot in the way of other content types, but see notes about modding below!) Presentation is mostly text supplemented by (AI generated) fantasy art drawings of over-sexualized human/furry ladies in various stages of undress which are generally NSFW but not explicitly vorish, though there are a few big bellies in there.

The primary game loop involves hunting for girls to eat and boys to screw/eat while managing your weight/energy to grow stronger, and hopefully avoid becoming a meal for another predator. As you go you’ll collect points/resources to spend on upgrades that unlock additional actions, new territories with new varieties of prey, clothing/equipment to support your growing body, a tree-house, a garden, traps, bribes, metabolic enhancements, a throne of skulls, a mad quest to devour god… stuff like that.

This game is kind of odd, I’ll admit, but if you’re at all interested here's a download link. Try it, see if it tickles your fancy, and if so you can consider indulging my ramblings below. Thanks for taking a peek!

Download Link - Version 1.1.1
https://mega.nz/file/XShXnKwR#B6uVlbk7asRPVavoSe-iNE1ONN2_RfJ3rTsEhKbUC6Q

Screenshots
Spoiler: show
ss1.png

ss2.png

Change Log
Version 1.1.1
    Increased default digestion efficiency and reduced default action energy cost. (Overall effect should be roughly half way between 1.0 and 1.1).
    Lowered the threshold for nemesis spawn (energy + fat + muscle combined must be less than 1/4 of bones) and added a grace period between additional nemesis spawns.
    Added a hidden “summonlevel” effect to the levelup upgrades. Sum of this effect is added to level of non-hunted player summons (e.g. vixgenesis offspring) so that they scale somewhat to your progress. (Since vanilla vixgenesis is only available after all the levelups, you probably won’t see a difference unless you’ve modded something.)
    Nemesis respects the new summonlevel, so if you do manage to attract a tigress very early on it should be possible to elude her.

Version 1.1
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/nTZiwLJY#d6RZvCknBQ4-tpQI_bCzGMcAnZHYVamL2xKMX5UINkI
GAME FEATURES
    Option to mute disposal (sounds/icons/echoes).
    Added a respawn mechanic with extra life upgrades. There’s also an “infinite” lives cheat.
    Multiple digestion/disposal pathways (e.g. unbirth womb digestion) are now possible, though by default the majority of vore actions still send prey to the belly. There’s a new addon to insert the alternate pathways for most unbirth/cleavage vore cases.
    Player breast vore action snugglecleave—works best with high fat. If you use the alternate digestion pathways addon, prey in breasts is reflected in the reflect action status echo. (It’s a little goofy, but reflect still needs work overall.)
    Game time now progresses on clock ticks instead of player actions. Remember you can pause the clock when you need to.
    Changed the rest action to cause time lapse—speeds the clock by x10 for about 8 ticks. If you have way too much machination, consider resting instead of idling.
    Tweaks to combat mode to complement the new time behavior. Enemy chews are now more of a threat, but the player hurts themself less by struggling.
    Added a bunch of new enemy powers related to combat mode and spread a few existing powers around to more enemies.
    Rebalanced energy and digestion efficiency. It’s now significantly harder (factor of ~4) to stay well fed, especially if you’re screwing around (heh). Beware that if you run out of fat you will burn muscle to keep going! In case you find the game is now harder than you’d like, I’ve included an easier difficulty addon that tones down metabolism and some other things.
    The player is now on a team and can potentially (e.g. with multitude destiny) acquire friendly creatures that will not attack unless you attack them or somebody else they regard as a friend. Note that not all friend relationships are reciprocal.
    Slightly improved readability of hp/Mcal text on enemy thumbnails and added that text also to the larger focus target image.
    Added hints to the bottom bar that cycle “daily” (every 24 ticks).
    Added submit actions muffdive and moonworship (currently available via the Unlock Vore cheat) to feed yourself to somebody.
    The cheer leap and booby trap powers are now more dangerous (only require one stat check to bite instead of the normal two) and have unique echoes.
    Lore drops here and there.
TINKERING STUFF
    Significantly reworked the way that vore actions/attacks are defined. Essentially, I broke it up into multiple phases (e.g. bite, digestion, disposal for player actions) where each phase points at the next (SEQUENT) phase. This makes it easier to mod pathways and mix/match/reuse phases. Also opens the door for subsequent phases to trigger non-targeted DO effects like summoning, which allowed me to make offspring a little bit less instant.
    Added a button to show addon load order on the launch form.
    A couple of inlay string debugging tools accessible from the launch form to aid authors (and catch my dumbest mistakes).
    Exposed labels for several interface elements in the “characters” table and disposal button labels in the “actions” table.
    Sound effects can now be invoked alongside almost any echo. Characteristic names are analogous to echoes, for instance SOUNDSPEEDMISS will play when ECHOSPEEDMISS displays. New sound effects are left as an exercise for the reader.
    Gave the “feats” table a way to remove attacks (granted by other feats). This functionality can be used to, for example, remove the default “unbirth” attack from a female creature in favor of an attack granted by the feat. I’ve used this to hide a number of attacks (digestion powers) that base game males would inherit from their race, but this is easy to undo with an addon if you want to make male predators. In fact, I’ve included such an addon.
    Moved much of the data from the oral vore addon into the base game (with the intention of using it in the future).
    Added straight percentage chance checks to the “actions” (DO=chancecontest:20) and “attacks” (TOHIT=chance:20) tables.
    Added a summon mode “summonalways” that ignores population tapering. Use with caution.
    Reworked the hard-coded self actions (e.g. hunt) a bit so that their effects can be included in DO sequences.
    New N-pronoun inlays (e.g. $NTHEM$) insert the character’s name when using 3rd-person pronouns, for less ambiguity.
BUGFIXES
    Fixed a crash on nemesis spawn.
    Fixed the enemy protect power not working at all.
    Tracked down a minor bug that was causing ambient disposals to not echo sometimes.

Version 1.0
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/3aJFRTCA#jn2RdLWysWNpMccwLpDnyMQJNG6h3exxSCv6PWcCmUI
Main content from initial release:
    Cait the Vixen - Main campaign with about 50 different creatures to hunt across 18 territories, over 100 upgrades, and two different paths to victory (singularity vs. multitude).
    Professora Beatriche - Quickstart variant of Cait’s campaign with a few more possible territories and creatures. Unlocked by achieving either victory with Cait.

Tutorial
Once you start the game you’ll see an interface with your action points, your biometrics, and a lot of empty space. More elements will emerge as you progress. You get one action point (paw-heart) every second which you can use to do actions; if your action points are full then you’ll automatically do idle actions. You can pause/resume at any time with the big pause/play button by your action points.

The first thing you’ll want to do is hunt for prey by clicking the self-action (heart-arrow) button until your hunt progress fills up to 100%, at which point your quarry will appear below. You can left/middle/right-click on their portrait to do different actions. Try to eat them with left-click—it may take a few tries to catch them. If you succeed, your prey will be moved into your belly where you can simply wait for them to drop to 0 hp and pass on to your bowels. Prey in your bowels will digest, gradually giving you energy and mass until they burn all the way down to 0 Mcal or you press the dump button to return them to the earth.

Your biometrics display will give you an idea of how your body is doing. The colored bar is your readily available energy and the smaller black bar is your body fat. Fat will metabolize into energy over time if your energy is low, or if your energy is high you will slowly grow more fat. Your body fat (along with any ballast that you’re carrying in your belly/bowels) will slow you down, so you’ll want to manage your weight to be able to keep catching prey. But beware that if your energy gets too low (bar turns yellow) you will become weak and especially vulnerable to other predators, so don’t go overboard with diet and exercise.

If you manage to hunt down a boy, trying screwing him with right-click. Sex will reward you with inspiration, which you can spend on the upgrades tab. Unlocking upgrades is the main way that you will progress, so keep any eye on this tab to see what’s new. When you unlock new actions, you can find them in the drop-down menus on the left panel. Try using different actions to see what they do by clicking on the self-action (heart-arrow) button or left/middle/right-clicking on portraits. You can create custom self-action buttons with the small popout (card-arrow) button to make them easier to access.

You’ll eventually unlock new territories and passive features which you can turn on/off on the toggles tab. New territories will have bigger (juicier, but potentially more dangerous) prey for you to find. When you hunt, the creatures (and other resources) you find are chosen randomly from any of the territories that are currently toggled on, so you may want to toggle places on or off to control the menu.

Those are the basics. If you seem to be stuck, try exploring different places and eating a variety of people to find the resources you need to keep advancing. Also remember to tumble with the boys when you find them—having sex a number of times may be necessary to mature and reveal the next major tier of upgrades.

Oh, and you may have noticed that when you attack someone the other girls might try to eat you. When that happens, PANIC! If you manage to escape, you’ll likely find that some of your action point hearts are damaged—simply idle for a while (somewhere safe) and they’ll eventually heal.

Are you being harried by creatures that are too strong or too many? Try using the snarl or elude actions to get rid of them, or maybe use traps to weaken them until you can turn the tables. With a little luck or cleverness, you might even be able to get different groups of people to fight each other.

Technical Content and Acknowledgements
EatME: Vixen Hunt © 2024 by AngelofTaxes is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

This game is a portable Windows forms application (.exe), written in V-friggin-Basic entirely by yours truly, so it should run fine in any modernish Windows environment (probably even in a WineSkin, though I haven’t tried) without the need for any sort of install. Windows will probably give you some guff about running a rando application from the internet, but if you’re on this forum then you probably know the drill: if you trust that I’m not trying to virus you then click on more info>run anyway. The program should only read/write to its own directory and subfolders.

The majority of the game data is exposed in ordinary .txt files in the data folder and are also entirely my work in terms of content, database format, and the clever pronoun/synonym insertion scheme that I built from scratch and am rather pleased with. Consider the program and data files to be under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license, which basically means you can feel free to tinker with those data files (more on that below) to make your own thing and share it however you like as long as you give me (AngelofTaxes) credit for what I made, don’t try to sell it, and don’t stop other people from doing the same. Have fun!

Icons are from the marvelous, truly excellent collection at game-icons.net made by Delapouite, Lorc, and other contributors and are used under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. I maintained the original icon names from game-icons.net so that you can easily find them yourself to see individual credits and maybe grab them for use in your own project if you feel so inclined.

All fantasy artwork is generated on my installation of Stable Diffusion. For those who are curious/savvy, I’m mostly using a checkpoint called Furry Vixens (for furries and non-furries alike, if only to maintain some degree of consistency) with intermittent use of a LoRA called Hyperfusion (for ridiculously large boobs, bellies, etc.) and a sprinkling of other LoRAs here and there for specific monster girl qualities (e.g. Hooved Legs, Harpy), all available from CivitAI. I have some critical opinions about generative AI that I won’t delve into here, but for this application I decided it was less bad than directly stealing artwork from the internet (which had been my initial approach and a driving factor in not sharing this game earlier). Anyway, I’m not planning to sell anything and I make no claims on the ownership of these images. I’ve tried to avoid replicating any specific people/characters/IP, but the algorithm has certain biases toward material that appears frequently in its internet-scraped training data, so if you spot something particularly identifiable that slipped past me, maybe drop me a line?

The few sound effects are shamelessly stolen from krishna3ca's VGame (and I’m pretty confident they were stolen from elsewhere before that). I might eventually transition to something less stolen. There are some good CC0-licensed slurping wavs from freesound.org that I may swap in for the swallow sounds, but I’m still looking for disposal sounds that I like (e.g. of the wet flatulence variety, about 1-2 seconds long and not overly gross/sexual), so if you know a good source that’s explicitly free-to-use, I’m all ears.

About Modding
Much of the game data is accessible in text files in the aptly named “data” folder. These files form a sort of database where each item starts with an octothorpe (#) and then has an arbitrary list of semicolon-separated characteristics in the format “CHARACTERISTIC=value;” where any omitted characteristic is considered to have a default value of null or zero. Any pipe (|) in a characteristic splits it up into multiple different possibilities that the game will pick from at random each time it looks up the value. String expressions with dollar signs at either end like “$INLAY$” are used to substitute synonyms, pronouns, or other expressions at runtime.

You’ll probably be able to figure out what each data table does by poking through them, but here’s some of the basic layout. The “defaults” table controls some fundamental game parameters like clock speed. The “pronouns” and “synonyms” tables contain most of the lookups for $INLAY$ codes. Player stats start in the “characters” table which connects to the “upgrades” table which in turn unlocks the “actions” you can perform and the “biomes” you can visit. The “creatures” table links to one or more “feats” which determine what “attacks” (which fall into various categories like direct “counter” attacks on the player and passive “power” abilities) it can use and the “adjectives” that can modify the creature. The “biomes” table determines what creatures can appear and their relative power level (i.e. biome+X from “upgrades” and creature+Y from “biomes” are added together to determine creature level, which scales size/strength/speed exponentially).

The program builds its database each time it launches by reading all files in the “data” folder (and subfolders) that conform to the format “filename.txt” or “filename_*.txt” and merging files with the same “filename” prefix. So, for example, if it finds a file named “creatures.txt” and “creatures_AOTaddon.txt” it will take all of the items in both files to make the “creatures” table. If it finds a line with the same item name (e.g. “#NAME=bunny;”) in both files, then any characteristics specified in the second file will overwrite the first unless you include a tilde (~) in the value (e.g. “DISPLAYNAME=~|rabbit”), which tells the game to insert the existing value in place of that tilde. Load order is alphabetical by full file path.

So although you could edit the text files directly to change things or add new stuff, I strongly recommend that you create a separate text file named like “filename_yourhandleandmoddescription” to make it easy to share with other people and avoid overwrites. I’ve included some example mods in the “addons” folder to demonstrate how it can be done.

Whenever the game picks an image for a creature/player it looks at the “images\pictures” folder to find all the options with a filename in the format “creaturename_*” and chooses one at random, so you can add your own pictures to this folder and they’ll be added to the mix. I recommend using reasonably sized PNGs (gigantic JPGs may load slowly and cause the game to slow down), but any standard Windows-readable image file should work and the game will zoom them to an appropriate scale. I suggest you use a filename format of “creaturename_yourhandle###” if you want to share with other people and avoid overwrites. You can remove any pictures you don’t want by simply deleting them.
Last edited by AngelOfTaxes on Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AngelOfTaxes
Been posting for a bit

Re: EatME Vixen Hunt - First Release 1.0 (28-Feb-24)

Postby crazytf2 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Nice i look foward to waht comes next ^^
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cinquint » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:26 pm

Modding, you say?

... Joking.

Mostly. Mostly...

EDIT: I'll admit, I opened all the images and data files first, before even running the game, because your description made me so curious. Then I opened the game and have played it for like five minutes total. And then I just had to stop and go back to looking through the files.

I'm positively enraptured by the modular capacity of your game, and all the little intricacies and mechanics. I've been combing through basically every data file in the game, simply fascinated. The game itself seems really cool, and my head is absolutely spinning at all the things that it could support.

Am I letting my manic energy get to my head? Maybe a little. But it's so NEAT!
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Cilis » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:24 pm

You might end up being a successor to damutef's work. Neat framework.
Cilis
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

I Have One Very Small, Very Easy To Implement Suggestion: Vaginal Vore Should send Prey Into the Womb, Anal Vore Should Lead To the Stomach, And Cleavage Should Lead to Absorption And Conversion Into Tittyfat and Breastmilk.
@AngelOfTaxes
Last edited by HavocLordX on Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby hewhowasnotnamed » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:48 am

I looked at the files and tried editing them, but I can't find a way to remove the chance for accidental vore during sex. Any help?
hewhowasnotnamed
New to the forum

Postby Cinquint » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:19 am

hewhowasnotnamed wrote:I looked at the files and tried editing them, but I can't find a way to remove the chance for accidental vore during sex. Any help?

In actions.txt, remove "oopsbite" from "DO=" under "screw".
Cinquint
???

Postby komaru » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:20 am

The fact that this is so moddable is nice! I looks forward to seeing what people come up with - looks great so far!
komaru
???

Postby AngelOfTaxes » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:56 am

I'm positively enraptured by the modular capacity of your game, and all the little intricacies and mechanics. I've been combing through basically every data file in the game, simply fascinated. The game itself seems really cool, and my head is absolutely spinning at all the things that it could support.

Aw, you're too kind. I find it engaging when I can tinker with a thing like this, so figured somebody else might enjoy it too.

I looked at the files and tried editing them, but I can't find a way to remove the chance for accidental vore during sex. Any help?

In actions.txt, remove "oopsbite" from "DO=" under "screw".

Correct, and here's a little more detail. In "actions.txt" the player "screw" action has this list of effects "DO=speedcontest,sex,strengthcontest,oopsbite;" which means that the game does these things in order to execute the action.
    1. speedcontest - Roll dice to check player's speed against the target and stop on a failure.
    2. sex - Do sex (i.e. gain inspiration, count one screw for the purposes of revealing certain upgrades).
    3. strengthcontest - Roll dice to check player's strength against the target and stop on a failure.
    4. oopsbite - Do accidental vore.
So if you want to remove accidental vore (and the echoes that go along with it) you should get rid of those last two actions. If you wanted to be real fancy and build it as an addon, you could put the line "#NAME=screw;DO=speedcontest,sex;" in a new text file named "actions_HHWNNnoslurps.txt" or whatever and it'll just overwrite that one characteristic.

Removing accidental vore will affect game balance—such as it is (lol)—by making it easier to gain inspiration, but not tremendously so since boys can still potentially run away, call for (air-quotes) "help", and/or get snatched by other predators.
AngelOfTaxes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:04 am

A couple bugs/concerns I noted:

1. Turns do not pass while waiting for actions to recharge, which definitely seems like unintended behavior.

2. In attacks_AOToralvoreaddon.txt, $JUICES$ has not had synonyms defined for it.

3. Under anal vore in attacks.txt, the ECHOCHEW final entry "The $AADJ_RACE$ shakes $ATHEIR$ $BUTTADJ$ $BUTT$ side to side to worry $ATHEIR$ prey, $CRUSH$ing $MTHEM$ but good." seems phrased... oddly.

Other random musings:

-It's fun to give "stalk" to most of the creatures. Makes the game a lot more dangerous, heeheehee.

-Are there any TOHIT/DO=*contest options which are straight-up random without checking a stat? Like a dice roll or a coin flip for something which either "speed" or "strength" might not govern.

-I think it would be interesting if creatures could build relationships with the player character/with each other through things like ambient actions/ l e w d s , instead of their loyalties being entirely bound to their teams. But that's probably not a very quick addition, methinks, and there's probably a lot more potential with such a system than what I can think of at the moment.

-An optional Revive toggle of some kind would probably be a good addition.

-A toggle for just omitting disposal would also probably be popular. I don't personally care, but somebody undoubtedly does.

-The ability to mod-in sound effects for individual actions and attacks would be very nice.

-It's a little odd that most interactions between creatures are paused while the player is ingested, though it's not hard for me to imagine why this is probably the case.

-Documentation for what "BONES", "MUSCLE", "FAT", "ENERGY", and "METABOLISM" each do would be useful.

-The ability to mod-in actions which directly increase "ENERGY" somehow would help facilitate the creation of/support for non-pred player characters. It's almost possible at present, but that's the most apparent obstacle I can see.

-It would be interesting if "damage" effects had... well, an effect, on non-player creatures. Temporary weakness/debuff? Chance to kill? Dunno. On the other side of that coin, creatures temporarily buffing/healing other creatures?

I think that's all I've got for now. Mercifully. I do hope it's not terribly overwhelming.

EDIT:
ALSO,
4. The "elfmoon" entry in creatures.txt incorrectly uses the "elfwar" images instead of "elfmoon". Uh, though there are no conditions or places wherein "elfmoon" spawns. So...

MORE_EDIT:
5. The "reflect" button is always on the Mirror, regardless of whether or not the reflect action is learned.

-I think it would be an improvement if Action Points were already charged when the game started, as there's really not much to do before they are charged.

-Endo/nonlethal kinds of vore might be fun to play around with, both against the player and against NPCs.
Last edited by Cinquint on Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cinquint
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:56 am

Before I so much as even try this game... Is there a way to turn disposal/scat off or is it mandatory?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:49 am

I really do enjoy this game, simple and really nice! Though I have a idea that I think would be nice, but totally cool if it's stupid or doesn't fit the whole theme

But basically as you go through the game you unlock more and more places and people, though soon the early stage people are very easy to deal with. So I came up with this idea, probably you could add like a talk option for types of girls/boys. Maybe you could get along and such. And maybe if you do, you could maybe ask them willingly eat you, just so you can be stronger since struggling in a girl much stronger than you should provide you with more strength. And since it's willing, you can work on maintaining your resistance to much stronger girls. The conversations doesn't need to be super detailed, just something to boost relationships if it's possible

This is just an idea so it's totally cool if it's not for this game. Still enjoying it a ton! Keep up the great work!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kanosint » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:05 am

Loving this game, very interesting, curious to see where this will further go to :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:45 pm

I really love it!
But my sapphic ass is very disappointed you can't fuck all the cute girls :(
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby TheFetishist » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:27 pm

Ooooh, I do like the look of this
I look forward to how this progresses
Just someone who has every fetish known to man.
TheFetishist
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:52 pm

Looking good so far. As mentioned above, an option or chance to have the non-males agree to sex would be a welcome addition. Also, I'm glad you added a 'mod' that makes it so we get oral. Just a few personal gripes:

I get that your big thing is unbirth, considering it's the default and most prevalent, however I must say it doesn't really work with the rest of the game mechanics, you know? Unbirth someone > They somehow end up in your bowels and turn into poop? Do they phase through your insides? The birth canal and womb are completely separate from the intestinal track and bowels. If they are connected in your game's world, then this is not important, but it doesn't make sense for someone to be turning into poop when being eaten by a vagina. Not that that makes sense if thought about properly either, but fetish game so...

On the topic of "unbirth shouldn't make feces" (unless, again, you have it set up that way because of game lore), the 'bowels' are used as a catch all, which is fine, however you should have the game keep track of those taken in via unbirth and have it describe them becoming fluids or something, not fecal matter, as it really doesn't make sense. A toggle to remove scat would also be appreciated, as I'm not a fan.

When defeated and 'digested' you have to fully close the game window and start over. It's not a big issue, but a button appearing when you die to restart with the same settings so we don't have to close and re-open the window would be a good QoL update.

Overall, fun little game. No real complaints other than a little griping about personal preferences. Wishing you luck with the endeavor. A proper vore 'clicker' with decent visuals is something I would like to see make it big.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nyanyan » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:59 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Before I so much as even try this game... Is there a way to turn disposal/scat off or is it mandatory?

Currently mandatory. Which, unless there's something going on lore-wise, makes little to no sense, at least near the beginning of the game, since you're unbirthing, if you don't move the oral 'mod' and make oral the default. It's not super intrusive, or anything, a simple line about dumping/returning x pounds of weight to the earth. It's easy enough to ignore. Replace the pooping sounds with empty sound files, or turn sounds off completely, if you don't want the noise.

I'd say it's worth trying, even if scat's not your thing. I don't like scat at all, but with sounds off I can just click the dump button and ignore it, since it's, as mentioned, a single line of text that doesn't shove it in your face.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eldachoon » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:15 pm

Grinding is perhaps a bit too effective. I found out that I could quickly reach a critical masd of power by mass voring early areas and then just steamrolling the current area. This felt quite unintended since it let me pretty much stsrt ignoring the mechanics because nothing could treathen me
Eldachoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:00 pm

nyanyan wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Before I so much as even try this game... Is there a way to turn disposal/scat off or is it mandatory?
It's easy enough to ignore. Replace the pooping sounds with empty sound files, or turn sounds off completely, if you don't want the noise.

I'd say it's worth trying, even if scat's not your thing. I don't like scat at all, but with sounds off I can just click the dump button and ignore it, since it's, as mentioned, a single line of text that doesn't shove it in your face.

Along with replacing the sound file, you can also remove/overwrite/empty the ECHOSUCCESS and ECHOFAIL fields of the "dump" action in actions.txt (for player characters), as well as ECHOSUCCESS in the "dispose" attack in attacks.txt (for NPCs). It won't change the functionality; it will simply omit any message from appearing in the log when it happens.

Additionally, being able to lewd the females is a very simple change. In characters.txt, under the SEXABLE field, just replace "male" with "female". I believe the entry "SEXABLE=male,female;" also probably works, to allow for sex with both. Moreover, there are no "genders" per se - these are "feats". So things like "SEXABLE=docile,nude,fey,person,consumer,leaper;" should work too. If your ssssssssexual interests are not specifically bound to just a gender, I guess.
Cinquint
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:23 pm

nyanyan wrote:Currently mandatory. .

Oh. Well. Boo.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Next

Return to Vore game