Game launching soon (currently out); Churn Vector

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Game launching soon (currently out); Churn Vector

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:11 pm

Mixa12662 wrote:in your game, you need to fix the translation in full, since there are complete flaws in the description and dialogues, as well as if you need a correction, contact me in the discord "mixa12662"
on Monday, I will already buy a game for myself in the steam

I am not the dev, just a schmo that shared this.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SegaCD » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:54 pm

So what's everyone's fastest times for the 4 levels that they currently have? Mine are 1:45:207, 2:25:543, 1:43:872, and 18:51:414
SegaCD
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:41 pm

Of note, these are all full clears, every objective, including optional, without being noticed by the guards.

Office: 3:09.72
Warehouse: 6:42.07
City: 1:43.40
Station: 12:32.39

I could probably go faster on most of them, but I haven't really tried to do it fast. The AI noticing you, unless it's a guard, is completely nonthreatening. They can't even alert guards properly most of the time.

EDIT: Just did a run where I rushed straight there and grabbed her as soon as I could. Got 2:45.69, again, without being caught by security. The part that took the longest was the digestion. I was grabbing the shark less than a minute in, dragged her to a 'safe' place, and had to wait for her to shrink enough to get to a station. Not sure how you got such a low time, when it takes over a minute to get to her and digest her. Though, I assume you didn't worry about optional things like being noticed or putting her in the bathroom.

EDIT EDIT: Just re-ran Warehouse again as well, 2:04.70. Took me a few restarts, but managed to get them in perfect positions without alerting the guards.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SegaCD » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:22 pm

The big thing to know is this, you don't need to suck them down when you grab them immediately, as long as you are pressing input keys you won't vore them. I believe you can do this indefinitey. Dragging your victims also doesn't actually slow you down or fuck with your hitbox and may make people notice you slower.
SegaCD
Been posting for a bit

Postby MickaFox » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:27 pm

Tried to see how many I could suck down and churn in the warehouse level before I got stuck. 19...then got me balls stuck on the catwalk after nabbing one of the roos.

Just a bit miffed I couldn't make it to 20...
MickaFox
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:29 pm

MickaFox wrote:Tried to see how many I could suck down and churn in the warehouse level before I got stuck. 19...then got me balls stuck on the catwalk after nabbing one of the roos.

If you don't mind exploiting level geometry, the NPCs don't know how to get down from the loading dock where you spawn in.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mr_dawg » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:20 pm

SegaCD wrote:The big thing to know is this, you don't need to suck them down when you grab them immediately, as long as you are pressing input keys you won't vore them. I believe you can do this indefinitey. Dragging your victims also doesn't actually slow you down or fuck with your hitbox and may make people notice you slower.

If you're empty there's no downside, if you've got filled balls you can get stuck in an otherwise passable door by the prey and your balls smushing together in the doorway lol
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:21 pm

MickaFox wrote:Tried to see how many I could suck down and churn in the warehouse level before I got stuck. 19...then got me balls stuck on the catwalk after nabbing one of the roos.

If you do the ones upstairs and in tight places first, you can nab EVERYONE in the Warehouse. I've done it, and if you're rushing through it doesn't even take that long. I did a few restarts, 'cause I kept getting stuck because I chose the wrong path as I learned the routes, but eventually I managed it for a 16 minute run. You have to jump to go up stairs and other ledges, but it's entirely possible to clear out the entire place. I even went and grabbed all the 'Stations' by dumping into them and then slurping them up after.

The strategy I ended up with is: Clear the tight spaces where the Roos are, the two upstairs and the one downstairs, and then empty a couple loads to get the stations moving around, but leave them for now. start clearing everyone you can, starting with guards to avoid being tazed, and make sure you get the ones on the other side crisscrossing bars, so you don't get stuck between those aisles. Once all of the cramped areas are empty, you just grab anyone you can.

I was so bloated by the time I had the place cleared out I had to jump to drag my balls around. Walking, or running, normally didn't move them. Dragged them all to the truck and left with a full sack. xD
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iforgot » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:59 am

it would be nice if there was a more "resource forgiving mode" that lets you use Stations more before they break or walk off, or allow you to pump multiple passengers into with one go, but have detection rate be higher.
but other than that its an awsome game that just needs some polish and more content.
iforgot
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:15 am

The lack of stations is one of the main things. You're not supposed to over do it. But I agree, a sandbox mode, or a 'fun' mode with either infinite or increased use stations, or a way to just have fun. Maybe a creative mode where you can just spawn NPCs and shlurp them up, or spawn a dragon and watch him slurp some peeps.

My opinion on the game, worth the 10 I spent on it, but not by a lot. One of the best made and polished vore fetish games I've played, but lacks replay-ability and content, currently. Worth a play, worth paying for on the off chance the developer might make another vore game, but not amazing.

An oral version would be nice, in my opinion. Would be a bit tougher to manage your weight, since you can't just drag a belly as easily as a sack. Still, bit more into oral than CV.

If I were to rate the game, 8/10. Good models, fun mechanics, needs a little work here and there, and more content.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraconicsInc » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:56 am

nyanyan wrote:Of note, these are all full clears, every objective, including optional, without being noticed by the guards.
Office: 3:09.72
Warehouse: 6:42.07
City: 1:43.40
Station: 12:32.39

I can do city in almost 30 seconds, but it's not a very reliable route
Attachments
2024_01_16__17_56_00.png
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby SegaCD » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:22 pm

Huh, so where is the dragon positioned for your route?
SegaCD
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:28 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:I can do city in almost 30 seconds, but it's not a very reliable route

Wow. OK, that's impressive. Good spawn for the only guard you need to worry about, I assume, and the boss spawned in the lobby near the bathroom? That's the only way I can think of this working.

It takes roughly 10 seconds just to hit the button, another few to run to the lobby, a couple to get him in, and then the run back. You'd need ridiculous luck for such a low time.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraconicsInc » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 pm

nyanyan wrote:Wow. OK, that's impressive. Good spawn for the only guard you need to worry about, I assume, and the boss spawned in the lobby near the bathroom? That's the only way I can think of this working.
It takes roughly 10 seconds just to hit the button, another few to run to the lobby, a couple to get him in, and then the run back. You'd need ridiculous luck for such a low time.

I go in through the window: https://files.catbox.moe/lg9bge.mp4

I also abuse the fact that you can run at full speed while grabbing someone. It doesn't matters if that someone fits through all the gaps you go through. As soon as you stop moving, the CV animation plays, and that doesn't cares whether the grabbed NPC is in the correct position or not. The dragon in this run was actually in a very bad spot. If you're lucky he's much closer to the window. Sometimes you get spotted (like I just did) and sometimes you don't depending on how the RNG places the sheep, but no guard is close by to hear it and investigate, so you still get full points
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby SegaCD » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:12 pm

I used the momentum from a jump off the ledge to get the animation started faster while I fall and land near the van, along with a lucky dragon placement I got down to just under 30 seconds
SegaCD
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:28 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:=I go in through the window: https://files.catbox.moe/lg9bge.mp4

I also abuse the fact that you can run at full speed while grabbing someone. It doesn't matters if that someone fits through all the gaps you go through. As soon as you stop moving, the CV animation plays, and that doesn't cares whether the grabbed NPC is in the correct position or not. The dragon in this run was actually in a very bad spot. If you're lucky he's much closer to the window. Sometimes you get spotted (like I just did) and sometimes you don't depending on how the RNG places the sheep, but no guard is close by to hear it and investigate, so you still get full points

Ok, wow, didn't even know that window was there. No wonder you're getting it so much faster.

EDIT: Got my time down to 30.10, but unless he spawns and stays like right at the window, I'm not sure you can get much lower. He likes to wander to the opposite side of the room a lot, I've had him spawn on the second level, etc. Definitely the fastest route, but I don't think there's much we can do to streamline any more.

I tried to test cutting a little time by jumping through the gap on that container right up the ramp, but you can't jump there because of the overhang. So your route is the only way to the window as far as I can see.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mr_dawg » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:01 pm

nyanyan wrote:
DraconicsInc wrote:=I go in through the window: https://files.catbox.moe/lg9bge.mp4

Ok, wow, didn't even know that window was there. No wonder you're getting it so much faster.

EDIT: Got my time down to 30.10, but unless he spawns and stays like right at the window, I'm not sure you can get much lower. He likes to wander to the opposite side of the room a lot, I've had him spawn on the second level, etc. Definitely the fastest route, but I don't think there's much we can do to streamline any more.

I tried to test cutting a little time by jumping through the gap on that container right up the ramp, but you can't jump there because of the overhang. So your route is the only way to the window as far as I can see.

You can make the container jump by sprinting off it straight onto the black girder and jumping up to the window from there. You gotta quickly correct your angle after landing on the girder to hit the red awning head on or you'll slide down past the window and lose time.
Attachments
20240116135452_1.jpg
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:36 pm

mr_dawg wrote:You can make the container jump by sprinting off it straight onto the black girder and jumping up to the window from there. You gotta quickly correct your angle after landing on the girder to hit the red awning head on or you'll slide down past the window and lose time.

Oh, neat. lol, it feels like this thread has gone from "Hey look at this new vore game!" to "How to speedrun the new vore game!" xD I tried like 4 or 5 times to get a jump off the container, never managed it. I'll give it a couple more shots at some point, I suppose. I'd say your 24 is pretty close to the shortest time possible, considering it takes about 5 or so seconds just to slurp the dragon. Add that to the 4-5 to get to the container and the 2-3 to get to the dragon if you make the jump, and then dragging him back...

I'd say if it was maximized, the best speeds, I'd assume, would be 3-4 seconds for the ramp and onto the container, 2-ish seconds of air time if you get the jump right, another 3-5 for getting to the boss if he's not right at the window, 2-3 if he's in perfect position, and then the last 3-5 to get to the van, and another 3-5 for the slurp. So, if everything worked out perfectly, we could, theoretically, get the time down to about 13-21 seconds with a perfect run. Again, theoretically, since these are guesstimates.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grz01 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:02 pm

Looks fun, but I'd wanna play as prey not pred and the char looks to be 100% pred
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ottots » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:36 pm

grz01 wrote:Looks fun, but I'd wanna play as prey not pred and the char looks to be 100% pred

3rd level you can be prey to a dragon, but that's the only instance that I am aware of.
Ottots
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game