Five Nights at Kyle's 2: Rival Location FULL RELEASE!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Five Nights at Kyle's 2: Rival Location FULL RELEASE!!!

Postby Panzershark » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:27 pm

KyleWaterdrop wrote:
Panzershark wrote:I mean you wouldn’t necessarily need to get VAs for that part, just different cycling text (for each animatronic) until you are digested would be nice. Doubly so if afterwards you got an option to restart the night, instead of having to cycle back to where you were from the main menu as it is now. It would also allow for you to showcase the personality of each animatronic in another way. Another good quality of life feature would be if the jump-scare choice saved as well…

Looks like I have to look over the Alternate Cameras then. Thanks for pointing that out. Same with the Hallway

Yeah, I‘ve now gotten to Night 5, and for the hallway cam it seems to effect Sandy‘s first image, and then the second works fine. I now realize that the sound cue is technically for any animatronic in the hallway. Still, I have had it sound for what I’m certain was for the Coyote (given it went away once I used the flashlight) and there was no image in the hallway, so I‘m pretty confident that is what the bug is.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm

Panzershark wrote:
KyleWaterdrop wrote:
Panzershark wrote:I mean you wouldn’t necessarily need to get VAs for that part, just different cycling text (for each animatronic) until you are digested would be nice. Doubly so if afterwards you got an option to restart the night, instead of having to cycle back to where you were from the main menu as it is now. It would also allow for you to showcase the personality of each animatronic in another way. Another good quality of life feature would be if the jump-scare choice saved as well…

Looks like I have to look over the Alternate Cameras then. Thanks for pointing that out. Same with the Hallway

Yeah, I‘ve now gotten to Night 5, and for the hallway cam it seems to effect Sandy‘s first image, and then the second works fine. I now realize that the sound cue is technically for any animatronic in the hallway. Still, I have had it sound for what I’m certain was for the Coyote (given it went away once I used the flashlight) and there was no image in the hallway, so I‘m pretty confident that is what the bug is.

It only plays twice regardless, so it was likely Sandy
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:35 pm

KyleWaterdrop wrote: It only plays twice regardless, so it was likely Sandy

Well that is interesting, I only flashed the light, not showtime, so I guess I‘m lucky for not dying? Tbf I've only seen Sandy in the hall (office view) once and that was with another character, so she definitely could be contributing to the issue.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
Panzershark
Participator

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:37 pm

Panzershark wrote:

Well that is interesting, I only flashed the light, not showtime, so I guess I‘m lucky for not dying? Tbf I've only seen Sandy in the hall (office view) once and that was with another character, so she definitely could be contributing to the issue.

When I play tested, I believe I remember Sandy being in the Hallway at her first hall phase and not appearing.

Sandy can't kill you unless she actually enters the office, so that phase is harmless technically.

I could be wrong, and I'll look over the code and see what's going on.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:09 pm

KyleWaterdrop wrote:
Panzershark wrote:

When I play tested, I believe I remember Sandy being in the Hallway at her first hall phase and not appearing.

Sandy can't kill you unless she actually enters the office, so that phase is harmless technically.

I could be wrong, and I'll look over the code and see what's going on.

Okay so I beat Night 6, and here is what I am confident on bugwise:
—Show Stage 1A has an error when it is empty, or just Patty Pig is present.
—Cam 1C has an error when Sandy first enters it (further away picture) but returns to normal for the second picture when she is in the bottom right corner.
—Feather Falcon’s image does not appear in the right vent, whether the light is turned on before or after she is in it. Probably explains why I found her more difficult than her compatriot.
—When both Sandy and the Coyote are in the hallway (office-view) their images both appear, however after taking care of the Coyote, Sandy‘s model disappears as well, even though she is still there.

Here is what I am less confident on:
—Other permutations of the camera bug for Cam 1A, involving Sandy alone, or the Falcon.
—The other issues with the office-view of the Hallway (something is happening, I‘m not sure what).
Panzershark
Participator

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:22 pm

Panzershark wrote:
KyleWaterdrop wrote:
Content2020 wrote:This game is pretty solid, but it's missing the "vore" part in its title. All you get is a single image and the same text and audio for each game over. I don't think anyone here is playing this for fnaf reasons. All you really need is one unique dialogue tree for each 'animatronic' once you hit the game over screen, which if you want to go the extra mile continues up until you're fully liquified.

That's not a half bad idea, if I can actually afford to hire some VAs. I'll keep it in mind for a possible remake or update later.

I mean you wouldn’t necessarily need to get VAs for that part, just different cycling text (for each animatronic) until you are digested would be nice. Doubly so if afterwards you got an option to restart the night, instead of having to cycle back to where you were from the main menu as it is now. It would also allow for you to showcase the personality of each animatronic in another way. Another good quality of life feature would be if the jump-scare choice saved as well.

As someone who does play games like this due to liking the sit & survive gameplay, but not necessarily the actual horror but as much (played FNIA for that reason) I would definitely say you’ve done a very good job thus far. I originally wasn’t super certain on the idea of voice-acting, but all of it was pretty good (in particular the phone-cowboy) so I would say it added to the work. The FNAF2 gameplay style also was executed rather nicely, given it is one where using less animatronics is honestly just better (there are few actually distinct mechanics among the high roster number), but the gameplay loop is still rather fun. As far as I’ve gotten to, my ranking of animatronics' danger would be Coyote (will not be graced by name)>Gramophone Gal>Carnie Cat (due to enabling the hecking Coyote)>Feather Falcon (weirdly just found it harder to get to the wig with her)>Patty Pig (just kinda standard, sets the baseline)>Sally Salamander (sadly). The fact I can "just say no to Salamanders" takes a lot of the wind out of the leader‘s sails, so I‘m imagining that will change come Night 5 & 6. Perhaps a Limitation on uses, or punishment for not waiting for the last possible moment?

As for bugs, I found that sometimes the Coyote danger noise plays in the hall without her image, particularly with Patty Pig being in the hallway first. It doesn’t happen everytime, but enough that (especially given I already found the ‘yote to be one of the most dangerous) I just ended up not taking chances. That said, when the glitch happens, you can only rely on sound instead of visual, which given it is a flashlight mechanic, seems unfortunate. I’ve noticed that once Sandy the Salamander (I initially thought that was an interesting choice for a Wild West Desert theme—though does explain the wide nostrils—but I’m guessing it’s to relate to the Axolotl lead from the first game, based on your pfp) gets involved, the camera can glitch out in 1c when Sandy is there, and the show stage (1A) when it is either just Sandy, just Patty Pig, or it is empty. I admit, I have not yet finished the game (and received my paycheck) yet, so if this is an intentional memetic power of the title animatronic that will be alluded to later it can be ignored. I just found it off, since Sandy appears in the Gramophone room just fine.

So, your recommendation for a cool down for the Showtime button is a planned Modifier for Custom Night, btw.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:52 pm

KyleWaterdrop wrote:
Panzershark wrote:I mean you wouldn’t necessarily need to get VAs for that part, just different cycling text (for each animatronic) until you are digested would be nice. Doubly so if afterwards you got an option to restart the night, instead of having to cycle back to where you were from the main menu as it is now. It would also allow for you to showcase the personality of each animatronic in another way. Another good quality of life feature would be if the jump-scare choice saved as well.

As someone who does play games like this due to liking the sit & survive gameplay, but not necessarily the actual horror but as much (played FNIA for that reason) I would definitely say you’ve done a very good job thus far. I originally wasn’t super certain on the idea of voice-acting, but all of it was pretty good (in particular the phone-cowboy) so I would say it added to the work. The FNAF2 gameplay style also was executed rather nicely, given it is one where using less animatronics is honestly just better (there are few actually distinct mechanics among the high roster number), but the gameplay loop is still rather fun. As far as I’ve gotten to, my ranking of animatronics' danger would be Coyote (will not be graced by name)>Gramophone Gal>Carnie Cat (due to enabling the hecking Coyote)>Feather Falcon (weirdly just found it harder to get to the wig with her)>Patty Pig (just kinda standard, sets the baseline)>Sally Salamander (sadly). The fact I can "just say no to Salamanders" takes a lot of the wind out of the leader‘s sails, so I‘m imagining that will change come Night 5 & 6. Perhaps a Limitation on uses, or punishment for not waiting for the last possible moment?

As for bugs, I found that sometimes the Coyote danger noise plays in the hall without her image, particularly with Patty Pig being in the hallway first. It doesn’t happen everytime, but enough that (especially given I already found the ‘yote to be one of the most dangerous) I just ended up not taking chances. That said, when the glitch happens, you can only rely on sound instead of visual, which given it is a flashlight mechanic, seems unfortunate. I’ve noticed that once Sandy the Salamander (I initially thought that was an interesting choice for a Wild West Desert theme—though does explain the wide nostrils—but I’m guessing it’s to relate to the Axolotl lead from the first game, based on your pfp) gets involved, the camera can glitch out in 1c when Sandy is there, and the show stage (1A) when it is either just Sandy, just Patty Pig, or it is empty. I admit, I have not yet finished the game (and received my paycheck) yet, so if this is an intentional memetic power of the title animatronic that will be alluded to later it can be ignored. I just found it off, since Sandy appears in the Gramophone room just fine.

So, your recommendation for a cool down for the Showtime button is a planned Modifier for Custom Night, btw.
That makes sense! Plus if there is meant to be a 6/20 mode, as well as other high difficulty challenges, making Night 1-6 more manageable was probably a good idea.
Panzershark
Participator

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:21 pm

I will be getting some unique "Game Over" text for each Animatronic so the game over screen has at least a little more personality. I haven't fully fleshed them out yet, but It'll be done.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:40 pm

Though it's not standard, to speed up the Custom Night development time, I will be only giving each Animatronic 4 Levels (5, 10, 15 and 20).
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:11 am

Good Luck, Pardner!
bandicam 2024-01-29 23-10-15-283.png
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:34 am

KyleWaterdrop wrote:I will be getting some unique "Game Over" text for each Animatronic so the game over screen has at least a little more personality. I haven't fully fleshed them out yet, but It'll be done.

That is much appreciated! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all the lines! I imagine I'll see most of them during 6/20, let alone messing with the other modifiers. Speaking of which:

KyleWaterdrop wrote:Though it's not standard, to speed up the Custom Night development time, I will be only giving each Animatronic 4 Levels (5, 10, 15 and 20).

I think that is perfectly fine, especially given the more unique custom toggles that seem to be on the left. As far as actual FNAF goes I think the only times the smaller changes particularly mattered is cranking up the difficulty during the night (which I didn't feel too much in FNAK2, if that even was a mechanic), and for fine-tuning the points value for UCN. So yeah, I would say having an off switch, and an easy, medium, hard, and max is excellent for the scope of FNAK2.

I'm looking forward to it!
Panzershark
Participator

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:06 am

Panzershark wrote:
KyleWaterdrop wrote:I will be getting some unique "Game Over" text for each Animatronic so the game over screen has at least a little more personality. I haven't fully fleshed them out yet, but It'll be done.

That is much appreciated! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all the lines! I imagine I'll see most of them during 6/20, let alone messing with the other modifiers. Speaking of which:

KyleWaterdrop wrote:Though it's not standard, to speed up the Custom Night development time, I will be only giving each Animatronic 4 Levels (5, 10, 15 and 20).

I think that is perfectly fine, especially given the more unique custom toggles that seem to be on the left. As far as actual FNAF goes I think the only times the smaller changes particularly mattered is cranking up the difficulty during the night (which I didn't feel too much in FNAK2, if that even was a mechanic), and for fine-tuning the points value for UCN. So yeah, I would say having an off switch, and an easy, medium, hard, and max is excellent for the scope of FNAK2.

I'm looking forward to it!

That was my thought exactly.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:36 pm

I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT!

Custom Night is taking longer than I initially thought. I might send it off to AlicesStomach and see if they can finish it. But for now, please wait.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:24 pm

KyleWaterdrop wrote:I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT!

Custom Night is taking longer than I initially thought. I might send it off to AlicesStomach and see if they can finish it. But for now, please wait.

Lmao take your time, no one's rushing you to finish it pat pat
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Five Nights at Kyle's 2: Rival Location DEMO

Postby eirajeremy1 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:20 am

Night5Gaming wrote:Hey, so if you'd like a bit of insight into FNAF 2's Design regarding AI, I highly suggest checking out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6KnL54Pcr8b my location
It's a challenge vid, but it discusses the AI and details about the game.

As for my experience myself, this game is pretty good, though using the FNAF 2 Ambience is EXTREMELY out of place. However, I understand completely that this is a demo and is likely just a placeholder sound. As for the gameplay itself, it's pretty good. I highly suggest making the screen fade to black after vent characters attack, and give the forward light some more opportunities to see characters coming.
I'm excited to see how you plan to tackle whomever replaces the withered animatronics, since this is a rival location and not an advancement or predecessor of Kyle's.

Are you planning to make outward shots of the characters for their game over scenes? Or will it keep the current game over screen throughout development?

By the way, if you need a male cowboy voice, let me know as I am a voice actor, and I can record and send a sample upon request.

Enjoy your break till New Years!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and suggestions regarding FNAF 2's design and gameplay. I appreciate your feedback and will consider your ideas for future development. If we need a male cowboy voice, we'll reach out to you for a sample. Enjoy your break until New Year's!
eirajeremy1
New to the forum

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:59 pm

Hey! Sorry if this game is unfinished at the moment!

I got burnt out and making this type of game.

I do have a couple games planned out to make as well, but for now, I am unsure when this will be finished.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:01 pm

I have thought long and hard on this, but I have decided that I will be starting a Remaster of both games as one package prior to starting FNaK 3

The Remaster for Game 2 will include:

*Fully revamped animatronic designs, using Unity to add elements VRoid doesn't allow
*An overhaul to the Saloon itself, with more diverse areas.
*Proper voice acting for James Emmerson, Detective Jackson and Carnie Cat. The last of which I myself will be providing.
*A fully original soundtrack, done by me.
*A complete overhaul to the mechanics using the traditional FNaF AI style.
*A working custom night
*A shop to buy items to aid in survival. You earn cash by completing nights. The harder the night, the higher the payout.
*An optional "Endurance Mode". Flashlight has infinite battery, AI at Max, and no timer. You go until you die.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zerke » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:14 pm

Sweet I can finally play them if they are being remastered in unity The original version wouldn't work for me cause my laptop would always say it's a virus
Zerke
New to the forum

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:16 pm

Zerke wrote:Sweet I can finally play them if they are being remastered in unity The original version wouldn't work for me cause my laptop would always say it's a virus

Actually, this is a known flaw with ClickTeam games. There is no virus.

Also, the remaster will be in ClickTeam as well
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:23 pm

Zerke wrote:Sweet I can finally play them if they are being remastered in unity The original version wouldn't work for me cause my laptop would always say it's a virus

To explain, many antivirus softwares send false positives with ClickTeam games, given the nature of how they work. The games aren't viruses. Simply ignore it and enjoy.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game