The Flirty Fox (A visual Novel vore game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Flirty Fox (A visual Novel vore game)

Postby JhJ » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:56 pm

Content Warning: gay, vore, oral and anal sex, unwilling, willing, fatal vore, :gulp: :gulp:

New game: https://jackthefox-jhj.itch.io/voracious-u

Hey!

So yeah! I always wanted to make a visual novel game and here is my first Prototype.
All assets of this game have been generated with AI (Stable Diffusion) and a ton of editing.

I even had to get a drawing tablet so I could start and make cleaner edits. Which... shows on some of the assets. A few of them are not quite on the quality of the others.

Generally expect this to be very rough around the edges as this is my first project and there was a lot to learn. AI generation is not as easy if you are generating pics with a certain purpose. Another big challenge was to generate pictures with certain consistencies. This has proven to be quite the challenge.

As I went on editing pictures I also became better with that. So some of the assets are a lot rougher then others.

Overall I think its enjoyable enough for others to enjoy.

So this was quite some work but I can see myself making more of these.

I do not plan on making these for money. It's just a fun hobby. The thing that always helps with motivation is if you tell me if you enjoyed the content and had some fun. So feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Game Download:
Via Mega: https://mega.nz/file/QcsgxZKB#_TvuoZKDj ... TkUrLkWJ...
On itch: https://jackthefox-jhj.itch.io/the-flirty-fox

cheers,

Jack.
Last edited by JhJ on Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JhJ
New to the forum

Re: The Flirty Fox (A visual Novel vore game)

Postby JMW » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:57 pm

Very nice =^,^=
JMW
Been posting for a bit

Postby JhJ » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:47 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! Its just a small demo for now. Planning on making something bigger and more involved soon!
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelet025h26h » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:48 am

Good game!
pendingdelet025h26h
New to the forum

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:24 am

First things first, it's saying the decryption key for the Mega link is invalid. The itch route still works, so that's okay.

Second, and I noticed to be a problem with Electron VNs specifically, it looks like the archive gets a bit broken when building the application. The app itself runs fine, but like images within the archive once exported are showing as being an unsupported format. Has anyone else had that issue?
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:22 am

Very very short, but fun! I do like cute furs with big guts. There's a distinct lack of knots though~
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby JhJ » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:50 pm

Wh0Kn0w5 wrote:First things first, it's saying the decryption key for the Mega link is invalid. The itch route still works, so that's okay.

Second, and I noticed to be a problem with Electron VNs specifically, it looks like the archive gets a bit broken when building the application. The app itself runs fine, but like images within the archive once exported are showing as being an unsupported format. Has anyone else had that issue?

Hey! I have to look into the mega link! Thanks for pointing it out.

Sadly I hear this problems with the VN for the first time.
Does that mean you cant see anything in the VN? Like the pictures and sprites are not loaded in correctly?
Or does everything within the game work?
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby JhJ » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:53 pm

somedude601 wrote:Very very short, but fun! I do like cute furs with big guts. There's a distinct lack of knots though~

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

This was basically just a practice game for me.
I now will start to make a bigger one.

My plans is to make branches that change the whole course of the game.
Also I want to have it pace better. Trying not to rush the scenes and maybe put in some more descriptions.
The theme for the next game will be a big vore party. So my wish for this is to be able to make a section to talk with the characters some and get to know them before starting into steamy vore fun.

Of course this all will take quite some time. But I am having a lot of fun making these.
Small spoiler. There is a branch in planning that will get the player controlled character eaten by a femboy bunny!

cheers!

PS: At the moment creating animalistic dicks creates a lot of problems for my generations. So for the time being they sadly will stay more human like.
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:23 pm

JhJ wrote:Does that mean you cant see anything in the VN? Like the pictures and sprites are not loaded in correctly?
Or does everything within the game work?

Everything within the game works as intended, but seemingly little else within the archive.
As I stated, this seems to be something with Electron VMs as a whole as this is the second time I saw something like it.
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:53 pm

This was a cool little VN. I hope to see more from you.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JhJ » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:21 am

Datstrudel wrote:This was a cool little VN. I hope to see more from you.

Thank you! A new one is already in the works. But it will take some time!

cheers,

Jack.
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby akaba13 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:34 pm

Not gonna lie, that flirty fox is a real cutie, you nailed his looks :)
akaba13
New to the forum

"Voracious-U" A new Visual Novel. (m/m, furry, fatal, soft)

Postby JhJ » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Content Warning: softvore, fatal vore, melty digestion, furry, m/m. (You must be over the age of 18 to play.)
Hello and welcome to my new visual novel!

Link: https://jackthefox-jhj.itch.io/voracious-u

Please keep in mind that all assets in this game are made with AI. In addition to a ton of editing, of course.
Unlike my last game, this one has a little more meat on its bones. I got a lot of feedback last time and tried to take it into account.

No more abrupt endings and choices that actually change the game a bit. Some of them even a lot. I also tried to improve the text, although not being a native English speaker sometimes makes it difficult. So please excuse some of the mistakes I made.

Unfortunately I was not able to export this game for Android or Mac. So it is only available for Windows at the moment. Still working on finding out what the problems are.
Just to be clear, most decisions will change the flow of the game. They will change text or even characters to appear or not appear in certain scenes. However, there are 2 main party endings that cannot be changed. What happens within them may change, but the 2 main endings always stay the same. I wanted to provide this information so that people do not get too frustrated.

Slight spoiler ahead: Depending on whether you eat Benny the bunny, you will trigger 2 completely different endings for the party later on.

To play the game just download the .zip file and extract it with winrar, 7zip or similar tools and run the "game.exe".
The game is completely free and your feedback is always welcome. So please let me know what you think in the comments!

Known bugs that I cannot fix at this time: The indicator for the skip button is broken. Sometimes "Skip" is on but not highlighted, or vice versa. This is only a visual bug though. Clicking it will still disable/enable the function.

Cheers!

Jack.
JhJ
New to the forum

Re: "Voracious-U" A new Visual Novel. (m/m, furry, fatal, so

Postby MickaFox » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:25 pm

((EDIT: I did just find another bug, the gallery doesn't seem to be working. I've done two playthroughs and nothing's popping up.))

Was hoping when I'd see another game from ya! Loved your first one and this one is even better <3 Only bug I've encountered so far has been that skip button issue, but that's hardly anything that bothered me during my two runs of this~

I love the premise of the novel, all the characters look sexy and delicious as heck, and I looove the fact we get to pred. Story was fun to read through, and it was great seeing our choices did impact situations too~

Awesome work mate, and if you ever do a third game I'll be all over it!
MickaFox
New to the forum

Postby JhJ » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:21 pm

Hey!

I am glad you enjoyed the game!
Currently I am testing on a new engine. I want to create a combo game between an RPG and a visual novel.
The prototype game won't have any vore in it although will have lots of sexy fun.
And if it works out I'll be able to create games with much more freedom and exploring!

Oh and yeah I kind of didn't put anything into the gallery. X.x should have thought about that haha.

Cheers

Jack
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby HoneyCookie » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:57 am

Hello. I started playing this game, it was very well created, but not to my licking because only gay content. But keep the good work.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadowNightclaw » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:40 am

JhJ wrote:
somedude601 wrote:Very very short, but fun! I do like cute furs with big guts. There's a distinct lack of knots though~

Also I want to have it pace better. Trying not to rush the scenes and maybe put in some more descriptions.
The theme for the next game will be a big vore party. So my wish for this is to be able to make a section to talk with the characters some and get to know them before starting into steamy vore fun.

Of course this all will take quite some time. But I am having a lot of fun making these.
Small spoiler. There is a branch in planning that will get the player controlled character eaten by a femboy bunny!

cheers!

PS: At the moment creating animalistic dicks creates a lot of problems for my generations. So for the time being they sadly will stay more human like.

It was an entertaining game. ^..^ I'll admit, I was hoping the spin the bottle game was a bit more random far as who won pred and prey. Bruce and the serpent guy whose name I can't remember atm, were a pair of nice preds I was hoping to wind up in. Looking forward to seeing what else you potentially end up doing~
ShadowNightclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby JhJ » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:40 pm

ShadowNightclaw wrote:
JhJ wrote:

cheers!

It was an entertaining game. ^..^ I'll admit, I was hoping the spin the bottle game was a bit more random far as who won pred and prey. Bruce and the serpent guy whose name I can't remember atm, were a pair of nice preds I was hoping to wind up in. Looking forward to seeing what else you potentially end up doing~

Thanks a lot! Making this one was a lot of fun. And I was thinking about making the spin the bottle scene even more dynamic but the workload ended up being too much haha.

Glad to hear you enjoyed playing through the game.

Cheers.

Jack.
JhJ
New to the forum

Postby justanotherdragon » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:34 pm

Both games are very good, the AI images are well made/edited. Any chance you'd do one with a macro?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby JhJ » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:27 am

justanotherdragon wrote:Both games are very good, the AI images are well made/edited. Any chance you'd do one with a macro?

Thanks! I actually have been thinking about including macro micro themes into future games. I found some ways to depict that kinda stuff with AI. But there is still some experimenting necessary. Would be fun though!

Cheers.

Jack.
JhJ
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game