ABASHONJE

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ABASHONJE

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:39 am

Tavorion wrote:
Spoiler: show
And as for game overs, it's a bit difficult to include from a game design perspective. Either you have to make some sort of minigame which can be lost (which is a lot of effort) or you just have a "get eaten/ make stupid choice" button, then you get sent back to shortly before. Although, maybe I'm overthinking it. Maybe the fans just want to see Bandile get eaten and digested by Talumba and Amira 8) I'll think about it, it could be pretty cool and it's something small enough I could feasibly do in the next few days I'm still free and bored.

What about including scenes like that as unlockable scenes in the Extras menu? You could even explicitly label them as 'non-canon' or 'what if' events.

Spoiler: show
And I mean, yeah, personally, I want to see Bandile get eaten by every female character in the game, no matter how unimportant lol
That's just the nature of vore games where the player is a prey.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Tavorion » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:56 am

It solves the pb for me. Thanks.

Excellent! I'm going to make this change to The Tavorion Collection now, and then ABASHONJE a little later alongside a few other additions. Thank you for testing!

It's very difficult to capture the weirdness of day-to-day life in a country that's collapsing and on the brink of genocide. I never would have imagined a vore game would attempt it, much less manage to actually do it, but you have. Great work, I'll be happily waiting for the second part!

Thank you! In real life and in these games, I take a some pride in knowing quite a lot about the modern history of the third world. I've been reading a whole bunch of books that inspired/ prepared me for this. Some people would say it's overly ambitious to try to summarise the entire modern history of the entirety of Africa in a story also including fetish content and an individual character-based narrative. Some people would say that...

What about including scenes like that as unlockable scenes in the Extras menu? You could even explicitly label them as 'non-canon' or 'what if' events.

Yeah that's an idea. Certainly, short stories that go alongside the main story have helped me to deal with characters being eaten and permanently dying before. I think for now though, I've decided I'm going to plough ahead with the main story. When I get free time that is :cry:
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Braeburnt » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:16 pm

Just wanted to leave a post and say that this is a ton of fun! Always enjoy your games, especially when they include some great observer/feeder content, this one is no exception, very excited for the next part!
Braeburnt
New to the forum

Postby Tavorion » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:15 am

Just wanted to leave a post and say that this is a ton of fun! Always enjoy your games, especially when they include some great observer/feeder content, this one is no exception, very excited for the next part!

Thanks for saying :D
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:15 am

I love this game as well. Really interesting setting for vore.
My hope is that there are opportunities to be irresponsible and get people (including the player) digested :gulp:
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tavorion » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:49 pm

Part 2 of 3 is finally here! I've been super busy in real life, but I'm still committed to eventually finishing ABASHONJE.

This part is definitely more political than vore, so here's the warning for that I guess. Certain themes have regretfully become more relevant since I initially planned the story...

I'll give you another quote. This one is the written judgement of a small group of bureaucrats who came to Rwanda in April 1994 to assess the situation: "We will recommend to our government not to intervene as the risks are high and all that is here are humans."
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razkor » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:21 am

This is a really good game!!! Thank you for making it, and all your games! I love the setting and characters and way you weave difficult themes into silly vore games. Truly one of a kind.
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tavorion » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:17 am

This is a really good game!!! Thank you for making it, and all your games! I love the setting and characters and way you weave difficult themes into silly vore games. Truly one of a kind.

Thanks a lot :-D
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game