Katty's Vorny Aventures

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Katty's Vorny Aventures

Postby ShortKatty » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:50 am

HoneyCookie wrote:Hello.

The demo have only the jail map, or I am wrong?

The hard run will end after you leave the jail yes for now, soon you might be able to see what happens outside of the jails.
ShortKatty
New to the forum

Postby Schagura » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:27 am

So, after playing the newer Version, I found a couple of bugs again.

- Old man in Library. The Scroll Scene hard locks the game if you can't pay the 50 gold. Even if you have 50 Gold you get the Scene.
- Layla will still say you don't have enough gold, even after picking up the 50G from the papers (Also, her name changes from Laila to Layla in between dialogues)
- Going into the Fogdawn Forest will have a character talk that doesn't exist, saying there is someone nearby you should talk to
- Jane disappears after talking to her first and getting the choices of waking her up
- Jane always says you're "the one kicking people" no matter what choice you pick
- The Pred Scene with Jane doesn't do anything and just resets back.
- After Jane joins you, her character still remains in the Cart.
- Going out of the cart after Jane asks you to investigate more, and then returning in, will trigger the event again
- The Merchant in the bandit camp moves over the crates.
- When entering the bandit camp your characters don't move, but the merchant does.
- While talking to the Merchant and the woman, the woman will still move around randomly.
- Fighting against the Bandit Leader and losing softlocks you in place

And maybe some more things in Game design:
- I needed 3 tries until I realized you can pick up the papers in the first house and get the Quest and 50 Gold for the Groceries you have to buy.
- The Quest Log itself is pretty convoluted and hard to read, maybe shorten the entire thing?
- Several grammar mistakes are still everywhere and make it near impossible to really understand what is going on, or where the story leads
- I like the idea of having a little Investigation before the first Boss. (Could be used to make the fight against the merchant easier or harder?)
- The blue Oni no longer softlocks the game, but beating her is seemingly impossible. Even with the "smoke effect" draining 10K health every round
- The merchant boss in the bandit camp is also seemingly impossible to fight
- When talking to the Inn Owner, 3 of 4 options do nothing

The Character Creation works now, so the problems of having a constant <CC Face: 1> is gone now.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Goldendevil21 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:28 pm

Katty’s Vorny Adventure Review.

Okay, I do like how the player has the option to customize your main character at the start of the game. Was even a nice bit of fourth wall breaking where you meet the creator before going out into the world. This is good for players who don’t want any character lore for their character to weight them down. You are a completely blank slate to change the world how you want.

Though this game has a few problems. The first being bugs. Wanted to challenge myself and choose the hard beginner option and got teleported to a prison. (And it was really challenging. Well done.) Though I found myself able to phase though barrels and other objects. Though those are just nick picks, the big problem was after I fought my way through all the skeletons with my mysterious knight companion, he turned to me and said, “We have been fighting through this place and I have something to say about that.” Then would take a step back, not say anything, and block the exit. From what the game said, I thought he was going to attack me for eating the skeletons as we escaped. Viewing me as just a monster to help him escape and then kill me at the end. Instead, just got a glitch where he would block the escape and do nothing.

After getting stuck, decided to start again on easy mode and ran into a few bugs. For example, have no clue if when I went to the pub to pick up two wines on the grocery list if I picked them up. They are not in my inventory and the dialogue options do not change. Also, could not advance the merchant quest with the bandits after meeting the merchant and defeating his new wife. Just going back to town to talk to the woman who gave me the quest did not get new dialogue.

Though one thing this game nails is its multiple companions. Already mentioned the knight on the hard path that would respond to you eating your enemies. But Jane the detective is also a great character. The way she puts the pieces together on what is happening is great! Jane even offered unique dialogue when you go visit the elves in the mist forest.

Also, would be nice if you can sleep in the comfy beds and recharge your health.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:47 pm

I started with the easy route, and agree, interesting concept, needs all the polishing. Spelling issues, bugs, unclear quest paths, enemies that take 600000 damage and don't die, instant game overs all over the place.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby vgove » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:27 pm

How do you heal jane?
vgove
Participator

Postby SpaceHump » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:14 am

ShortKatty wrote:Hi all thanks for the feedback so far! I (hopefully fixed) some of the worst bugs plagueing the first build. Most of them seem to be because i chose to check exclude unused files the first time i deployed the game. It is my first ever rpg maker project and I have much to learn so sorry if I make any more rookie mistakes in the future. Know that im using all your feedback as way to improve the game little by little. If you have any feedback no matter how minor or opinionated feel free to tell me.

Personally I'm never gonna 'complain' about bugs in a game like this. It's a passion project after all and as you said it's your first time making something like this, along with it being a very early build.
Played a lot worse ultra pre-alpha games but complaining about a game in its early stage would be like complaining that a bunch of eggs and flour doesn't look like a cake. It's not done after all.
Need more.
SpaceHump
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vennaya » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:36 pm

So am i missing something, or is this bugged?
On the "Easy path", i find the cart, recruit the investigator and go to the red forest and fight the oni but all my attacks do 0 damage? Not to mention the oni can two-shot each party member.
Am i even supposed to be doing this? There is nothing indicating i shouldn't and it seems to be basically the only content i can do, as the village itself while fleshed out with characters is missing options, interactivity wise, so i went ahead with doing the first quest you get.

Also, you cant give the grocieries you DO pick up back to your room mate :V

Also, i feel like in the spirit of your OP
Do you want to become an apex predator or do you rather end up as a pile of shit asap.

I feel like an option to dive down your roommates throat or eat her straight out (and getting the quest from the note on the table afterwards) should be options :P
Or even flesh it out a bit more, seduce her in to your belly!

Lots of potential here. Will be keeping an eye on this but yes, i do think the current stuff needs a bit more polish, and certain things need to be more obvious.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Olieca » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:04 am

First time talking on forums, reduce the file size by removing the installation files of editing software, minecraft installations, and what appears to be some kind of music player
Olieca
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:50 pm

Olieca wrote:First time talking on forums, reduce the file size by removing the installation files of editing software, minecraft installations, and what appears to be some kind of music player

I'm not seeing editing software or minecraft, but there is a 448MB install_virtualdj_2023_b7555_pc.msi installer in the files Katty. 8O
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Olieca » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:18 am

GeisKhan wrote:
Olieca wrote:First time talking on forums, reduce the file size by removing the installation files of editing software, minecraft installations, and what appears to be some kind of music player

I'm not seeing editing software or minecraft, but there is a 448MB install_virtualdj_2023_b7555_pc.msi installer in the files Katty. 8O

Yes, in the characters file folder inside of img, there's an exe for that installer, a set of anime girl wallpapers, what appears to be some kind of editing software exe, but in the enemies folder, I see 2 minecraft launcher exes
Olieca
New to the forum

Postby Olieca » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:20 am

Obviously, it's just a small mishap. It's the majority of the file size, though, as the installer for install_virtualdj_2023_b7555_pc is nearly half the file size, and the remaining 50% is more 10% game, 40% accidentally included files.
Olieca
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:18 pm

Olieca wrote:Obviously, it's just a small mishap. It's the majority of the file size, though, as the installer for install_virtualdj_2023_b7555_pc is nearly half the file size, and the remaining 50% is more 10% game, 40% accidentally included files.

Easy mistake to make when downloading tiles and images straight to the game's working folder and you forget to switch folders to Downloads when you download something else. Happens all the time to me after downloading Skyrim mods and such, then my motherboard BIOS update zip file shows up in my mod manager ^^;
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Braduhsley » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:27 am

Um... the link to the free version is doing a thing. It says it's been removed. Could you fix that, please?
Braduhsley
New to the forum

Postby Darkonnocturna » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:58 am

Might I ask, will this game focus on fatal, or will there be plenty of nonfatal options?
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

Postby SecondAce » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:09 pm

Would anyone happen to have a playable version of this game that they could share? The download link's dead and Katty hasn't visited Ekas since June so I figure it might be a while before the link's working again. Would love to see what this game is all about!
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Playfulpetfox » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:33 am

Screenshots would be muchly appreciated. All I'm seeing is RPGM vagueness.
Playfulpetfox
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:18 am

Quite ambitious list of mechanics there, I hope it comes to fruition! I shall watch your career with great interest!

Erm... I can't download the game?
Turbotowns
???

Postby clonedchickenn » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:00 pm

If (x)vore skill/[(0.5)(x)]vore def = (?/100%)chance
Total damage * Damage Negation% = Final damage dealt.
Enemy Attack - Player defense = Total damage
I dont even know if this a balanced mechanic
you got a patreon?
clonedchickenn
New to the forum

Postby Pootis32 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:56 pm

The link doesn't work anymore. Can you update it please?
Pootis32
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game