Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 14

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on June 11 2

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:53 pm

mcpreyboy wrote:Is the censored demo supposed to only have the green haired intro girl?
Because when i enter the next room it just says that it's the end of the demo.
Is the new stuff only being added for the patreon version? Because i thought that the only difference was that the free one was censored.

The demo (both censored and uncensored) has only the green haired intro girl.
The working build contains more images and locations.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:25 pm

HelenGiantess wrote:
mcpreyboy wrote:Is the censored demo supposed to only have the green haired intro girl?
Is the new stuff only being added for the patreon version? Because i thought that the only difference was that the free one was censored.

How do we Get the working build once we subscribe on patreon?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby HelenGiantess » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:46 am

Kerbalmaster wrote:
HelenGiantess wrote:

How do we Get the working build once we subscribe on patreon?

All active patrons receive the link to download the working build of the game.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:56 pm

Not sure if you've thought much more about the title of this game yet. If you do decide to use Giantess Dildo, as I suggested awhile ago, then great. I really don't like it when something doesn't have a good name, because it becomes hard to tell people about and try to market it. Honestly surprised another game hasn't been called Giantess Dildo due to how many games involve shrinking and "tinies". So if you don't steal the name now, there is a very good chance someone else with a giant fetish will. Anyway, please think more about it. If you take the name and want to compensate me a random game on my Steam wishlist will do.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HelenGiantess » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:44 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Not sure if you've thought much more about the title of this game yet. If you do decide to use Giantess Dildo, as I suggested awhile ago, then great. I really don't like it when something doesn't have a good name, because it becomes hard to tell people about and try to market it. Honestly surprised another game hasn't been called Giantess Dildo due to how many games involve shrinking and "tinies". So if you don't steal the name now, there is a very good chance someone else with a giant fetish will. Anyway, please think more about it. If you take the name and want to compensate me a random game on my Steam wishlist will do.

It's too early to think about the title of the game at the current stage of readiness. The working title is Mouse Maze. But this is not the final name. I'll think about the title when the game's development is close to completion. And I'd like to keep the word "maze" in the title. For now, I want to say that the title Giantess Dildo hardly describes the essence of the game. But I took it to heart anyway. Thanks. I'll think about the title later.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on June 18 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:50 am

The next weekend is here, and that means it's time to work on the game mechanics and the game logic.
This week I continued to create a training system for skill acquisition. You can enter the training interface through the dialogue with the green-haired game administrator girl.
Each new skill will cost the player a certain amount of in-game Credits. However, the player will not be able to get a particular skill simply by paying money. To obtain a skill, the player will have to win a fight with a virtual fighting girl.
The template for the virtual girl is already finished. However, I haven't made an image for her yet. I've said many times before that creating images is much harder and longer than working on game algorithms. So, wherever a new image needs to be pasted into the game, I, first, paste the text "Here will be an image...". The new image, then, is added to the list of images to be created.
Now I have more than a dozen images in my list, and they will all be created and added to the game in the order in which they were added to the queue. This is why my patrons who get the working build of the game are seeing a lot of "Here will be an image..." instead of the images themselves. Please be patient. All images will definitely be created and added to the game. I have said many times in previous posts why I can't work faster. Believe me, I really want to devote more time to game development.
By the way, I created two new in-game images from the list this week on weekdays: start-level-25 and hall-15. The images have already been added to the working build of the game. The first image can be found in the dialogue with the green-haired game administrator girl. The second image has been added to the dialog with the red-haired service girl in the hall.
Also today I added the description of items in the dialog of shopping.
In the training system dialog I added some comments about skills.
And, so you can use the store and training interface right away, the admin girl gives you a small amount of credits at the beginning of the game.
In addition to all of the above, I've eliminated a few minor bugs.

The working build of the game has been updated. The uncensored working build and the uncensored demo are available for paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
https://www.patreon.com/SizeDifferenceWorld
https://boosty.to/sizefetishworld
Attachments
hall-15-2-c.jpg
hall-15-2-c.jpg (79.65 KiB) Viewed 6459 times
start-level-25-c.jpg
start-level-25-c.jpg (68.38 KiB) Viewed 6459 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on June 25 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:44 am

Here comes another weekend. I'm working on the gameplay of the future size-fetish game again.
As I've said many times before, the main feature of the game will be a lot of erotic in-game size-fetish images.
I work on creating new images during my weekday evenings. Creating images is a long and complicated job. I try to spend as much time as possible creating images. But I've said many times before why I can't devote a full day to working on a game. Please be patient. I'm doing the best I can.
This week I've created two new in-game images: hall-16 and hall-17. The images have already been added to the working build of the game. All active paid subscribers will receive the link to be able to download the app.
As a reminder, the working build of the game is not the finished game. In the working builds there may be bugs and imbalances. Most of the images in the working build of the game have not yet been created, so they are replaced by the text "Here will be an image...".
Well this weekend, as I said above, I continued working on the gameplay.
First of all, I slightly changed the properties of the enemy girl I created earlier. I decided to make her a little weaker, so that it wouldn't be too difficult for the player at the beginning of the game. But now the player gets some Credits for defeating enemy girls. Also, with a 1/75 chance, defeating an enemy girl now gives the player a health potion, or magical water.
This is only the very first enemy. More enemies will be added as development progresses.
After another test of the game level, I found the hallways of the labyrinth to be too narrow. After some thought, I decided to make the hallways of the maze a little wider. Now it is possible to bypass enemies. However, this doesn't always work.
Along with the expansion of hallways, the size of the game level also increased. So that the game doesn't slow down, I decided to split the level into several sections. At this stage of development, to leave each location, you must first find the key to the exit. I don't know yet how interesting this gameplay will be. I can't rule out that this gameplay will be boring. I just want to say that there will be a lot of changes and improvements in the development process. Everything can be changed.
In the meantime, to add some variety to the locations, I've added some furniture.
Finally, as I promised, I updated the link to the censored demo version of the game.
The censored demo is now available here:
As a reminder, the uncensored demo version of the game (like the working build) is only available to paid subscribers on Patreon and Boosty.

The working build of the game has been updated. The uncensored working build and the uncensored demo are available for paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
Attachments
hall-16-c.jpg
hall-16-c.jpg (53.71 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
hall-17-c.jpg
hall-17-c.jpg (79.94 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on July 02 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:29 am

Hi all!
Another weekend is here! Which means, it's time to push the development of the future size-difference game a little further.
Who has been following my activity for a long time, already knows what I do on weekdays. I'll remind you (or, for some people, this is the first time I've ever said this) that on weekday evenings I create in-game size-difference images. Some may ask why in the evenings and not in the afternoon or in the morning. I've talked about this many times before too, so I won't repeat it. You can read it in previous posts, or in the description of my activity on my Patreon and Boosty.
This week I created two new in-game size-difference images: hall-18 and hall-19. Both images have already been uploaded to the working build of the game. The first image can be found in the dialog with the red-haired service girl. The second one can be found in the dialog with the blue-haired service girl.
Well, now a little bit about working on the game mechanics and algorithms.
The work on the first location I tentatively completed. I will return to the first location later, of course. It is clear that the gameplay is not yet balanced, and there is still a lot of work to be done on optimization. But that will be a little later.
This weekend I started creating the new location. The new location is sewer tunnels, which can be accessed through the women's toilet. The beginning has been made, and the first level of the sewer location is ready. The enemy girls and coin boxes have already been pre-arranged. I haven't decided how many levels there will be in the sewer location yet. I'll decide that later.
The censored demo is available here:
Attachments
hall-18-c.jpg
hall-18-c.jpg (62.55 KiB) Viewed 6135 times
hall-19-c.jpg
hall-19-c.jpg (63.8 KiB) Viewed 6135 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on July 02 2

Postby FalconAmalgamational » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:22 pm

Playing a bit of the game it is honestly pretty good can't wait for when it is more complete solid game so far.
FalconAmalgamational
New to the forum

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on July 02 2

Postby HelenGiantess » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:17 pm

FalconAmalgamational wrote:Playing a bit of the game it is honestly pretty good can't wait for when it is more complete solid game so far.

Thank you! I'm doing my best!
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on July 9 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:34 am

It's the weekend again! But, unfortunately, this weekend I didn't have time to work on the gameplay.
Nevertheless, on weekdays I created two new in-game images: hall-20 and hall-21. Images can be found in the dialogue with the blue-haired service girl.
Images have already been uploaded to the working build of the game.
So why didn't I have time to work on the gameplay this weekend? That's because this weekend I was busy optimizing the virtual content folders for paid subscribers.
Many subscribers said they couldn't find some content. I'm really hoping that after this past optimization, finding content will be much easier.
In any case, I always tell all subscribers that if they have trouble finding a particular file, they can always email me about it. I will always help my subscribers.
Spoiler: show
The censored demo is available here: https://size-difference-world.itch.io/tiny-maze

Attachments
hall-20-c.jpg
hall-20-c.jpg (85.74 KiB) Viewed 5856 times
hall-20-3-c.jpg
hall-20-3-c.jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 5856 times
hall-21-2-c.jpg
hall-21-2-c.jpg (81.07 KiB) Viewed 5856 times
hall-21-h-2-cr.jpg
hall-21-h-2-cr.jpg (59.46 KiB) Viewed 5856 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on July 9 20

Postby 4864278 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:07 am

dont forget to add the changelog within the first comment
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:54 am

So where do I download the game the protagonist was playing?
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby HelenGiantess » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:43 am

4864278 wrote:dont forget to add the changelog within the first comment

Sorry, no time to write a changelog. The posts will be as they are. I have written about my life situation before.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Postby HelenGiantess » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:45 am

Zomulgustar wrote:So where do I download the game the protagonist was playing?

The demo is in the very first post. Working build - only on Patreon or Boosty. The game is still very far from completion.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:46 pm

HelenGiantess wrote:
Zomulgustar wrote:So where do I download the game the protagonist was playing?

The demo is in the very first post. Working build - only on Patreon or Boosty. The game is still very far from completion.

:lol: I meant the game mentioned in the prologue. This game is fun though too. :-D
"Have you ever dreamed of being inside a computer game?
The protagonist of the game is an average middle-aged man who likes to play computer games. One day he comes across a strange erotic game. In spite of the antivirus warnings, the man runs the game anyway and... Here begins his incredible erotic adventures in a size-fetish world!"
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby HelenGiantess » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:13 pm

Zomulgustar, It's bound to happen. There is already a blank in the working build for that. But I'll get to it later.
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on July 16 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:48 am

It's the weekend again, which means it's time again to talk about the upcoming size-fetish game.
What is in the working build of the game at this stage of development? There is a start room with the game administrator. There are item store and training system blanks in the starting room. There is a common hallway from which moves to game locations will take place. Here, in the hallway, some tutorials and explanations of the game are given. Of course, in the future all texts can be changed or finalized. The finalization will take place at the final stage of the game development.
Also there is a template of the very first game location in the working build. Why a template? Because, most likely, the first location will also be modified. Everything that is now in the working build of the game can be changed. But it will happen later.
I've decided that right now I need to focus on the location design. I want to see a finished version of the game. I will deal with game balance later.
Of course, I won't stop creating in-game images. I'll be creating images on weekday evenings. By the way, I created two more images this week: hall-22 and hall-23. The images have just been added to the working build of the game, which paid subscribers can download via an updated link. The new images can be found in the dialog with the blue-haired service girl.
This weekend I continued to create a location in the sewers. The player can enter the sewers through the women's toilet.
For ease of testing, I temporarily made the player very strong by raising his level to maximum. I will most likely leave the player's level this high until all locations are created.
The location in the sewers is not yet complete, but there is a new enemy girl there this weekend. Her image for the battle scene has already been added to the creation list. In general, I plan to create multiple image variations for every enemy.
Unfortunately, the images are being created very slowly. No matter how hard I try, with my work schedule I rarely get more than two images created per week. That's why, as I've said many times, most of the images in the working build of the game have been replaced with a text. Even though I only do gameplay on the weekends, gameplay is created much faster than in-game images.
The working build of the game has been updated. It is available for paid subscribers.
Attachments
hall-23-h-cr.jpg
hall-23-h-cr.jpg (58.02 KiB) Viewed 5503 times
hall-23-c.jpg
hall-23-c.jpg (72.2 KiB) Viewed 5503 times
hall-22-c.jpg
hall-22-c.jpg (65.39 KiB) Viewed 5503 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on July 23 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:34 am

Another weekend has arrived, which means it's time to update the devlog.
Yesterday, while testing a working build of the game, I found the game to be too difficult. I think this level of difficulty will be a downside for this type of game. So I decided that the future game should be more casual.
This game should be fun and not turn into hard work. And the main feature of this game is a lot of size-difference images, but not difficult gameplay.
Today I have started work on modifying the gameplay of the game. However, I don't want to publish a new working build yet, as it still contains too many bugs. I hope that next weekend I will be able to make some basic gameplay changes and publish a new build. I will also talk about the changes later when the updated build is published.
On weekdays this week, I created two more in-game images: hall-24 and hall-25. These images have been added to the old version of the game build. The new images can be found in the dialog with the blue-haired service girl.
The old version of the working build of the game has been updated. It is available for paid subscribers.
Attachments
hall-24-cr.jpg
hall-24-c.jpg
hall-24-c.jpg (53.51 KiB) Viewed 5367 times
hall-25-cr.jpg
hall-25-cr.jpg (70.77 KiB) Viewed 5367 times
hall-25-c.jpg
hall-25-c.jpg (52.92 KiB) Viewed 5367 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on July 30 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:43 pm

Another weekend has come and gone. I'm writing my devlog again about changes and updates to the working build of the game.
And the changes, this time, were serious.
As I said in the last post, I want to simplify my game, making it more casual. In this regard, I have simplified the game mechanics. After all, as I believe, this game should be fun and not turn into hard work. And the main source of fun in the game will be a lot of size-difference images in anime style. And there will be a lot of images in the final game! Images will be everywhere, both in dialog and in battles. And in battles, there will be several variants of enemy images that will be randomly switched on.
I already have a long list of images to be created. Unfortunately, images are created slowly, and I, with my busy schedule at my main jobs, only have time to create two images in a week.
This week, the next two in-game images were created: hall-26 and hall-27. The images have already been added to the working build of the game, and can be seen in the dialog with the blue-haired service girl. But now getting to the blue-haired girl is not as easy as before.... But about all the changes in order.
First of all, I made the game linear. Now, to get to the next level, you must necessarily pass the previous one. The exception will be optional additional locations, which will not affect the main gameplay. Now only one additional location is ready - the sewer. You can get to the sewer from the teleportation room of the second level.
The blue-haired service girl is now in the second level teleportation room. You can only get to this room by going through the first level.
But, to make it easier to test the game at this stage of development, I have made it possible to increase the strength of the main character.
Secondly, I have removed the store and the training area from the game. The hero power-up system, however, will still remain in the game. But now the player's strength and level will grow during gameplay. After defeating each enemy, the player will receive experience points. When reaching a certain amount of experience, the player's level will increase. Along with the increase of the player's level, his strength will grow. In the future, various useful items will sometimes fall out of enemies after defeating them (it is not implemented yet).
The next innovation is a new system of unlocking the transition to the next location. Now, to unlock the transition, you need to find a certain number of special terminals. It would seem that this is trivial. However, these terminals have a very interesting desktop design made from my old images.
Well, that seems to be the main changes in gameplay. If I forgot about something, I will write about it in the next posts.
The working build of the game has been updated. It is available for paid subscribers.
Attachments
hall-27-2-cr1.jpg
hall-27-2-cr1.jpg (92.34 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
hall-27-c.jpg
hall-27-c.jpg (73.38 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
hall-27-2-cr2.jpg
hall-27-2-cr2.jpg (88.68 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
hall-27-2-c.jpg
hall-27-2-c.jpg (73.11 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
hall-26-cr1.jpg