Size Difference World (vore, insertion, tiny) Upd Apr 14

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The development log. Updated on Aug 06 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:54 am

Another weekend is coming to its end, and as usual I'm continuing to work on an upcoming size-difference game.
It seems that this time I spent quite a lot of time working on the game. However, for some reason, there is not much to tell. This time there was a lot of painstaking routine work.
I finished all the locations of the sewer, which can be accessed through the toilet in the second teleportation room. Most likely, if something will change in the sewers, it will be only the strength of the enemies. Overall, this level can be considered complete.
Since the game is now linear (except for additional locations, such as the sewers), I decided to add to the working build the ability to select a location when leaving the admin room. This is also where you can select your character's starting strength level. These features are made solely for the purpose of testing game levels, and will be removed later.
Of course, as always, in the past weekdays I created two new in-game images: hall-28 and teleport1-1. These images have already been inserted into the working build of the game: the first one - in the dialog with the blue-haired service girl in the second teleportation room; the second one - in the dialog with the teleportation girl in the first room.
Unfortunately, I can't make images fast enough. Therefore, the game still has a lot of images replaced by text.
The working build of the game has been updated. It is available for paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
The censored demo is available here:
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
https://www.patreon.com/SizeDifferenceWorld
https://boosty.to/sizefetishworld
Attachments
hall-28-2-c.jpg
hall-28-2-c.jpg (83.58 KiB) Viewed 8235 times
hall-28-2-cr.jpg
hall-28-2-cr.jpg (75.76 KiB) Viewed 8236 times
hall-28-c.jpg
hall-28-c.jpg (83.63 KiB) Viewed 8236 times
teleport1-1-cr.jpg
teleport1-1-cr.jpg (54.3 KiB) Viewed 8236 times
teleport1-1-c.jpg
teleport1-1-c.jpg (73.76 KiB) Viewed 8236 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Aug 13 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:07 pm

Another week has passed and I'm writing the devlog again.
I get so many messages asking when the working build of the game will have all the images replaced with text.
The answer is simple: I can't answer that question myself. I try not to stop working on the game for a single day. But I also try to make sure that the images are of high quality. That's why it takes a lot of time to create each image.
I already have more than 50 images in my creation list. That's not counting enemy images, and not counting images for victory, defeat and escape cutscenes. And each enemy will have several variants of such images, so that the passing of the game does not become boring and monotonous. And this fact automatically increases the list of images to at least a hundred.
Size-difference images are the main feature of the future game. Passing through the labyrinths of locations will play an important but still secondary role. Yes, each level will have different sprites of environment and items. Enemies will also differ from level to level. The enemies will differ not only in appearance, but also in strength. The strength of enemies will grow with each level. But I have already written above that I will work on changing the strength of enemies much later. At first, all new enemy girls will be about the same level of strength.
The mechanism of creating game levels is quite simple. All textures and images are taken from the standard library of the game engine. Sprites of girls are also created quite easily with the help of the character generator.
But each image for each cutscene is individual and is created manually from scratch.
When I first started developing the game, I was creating locations and images for cutscenes in parallel. It turned out that locations were created much faster than inter-level images. Therefore, instead of most of the images, temporary text appears on the screen. And, as I realized, a lot of people don't like it.
Perhaps I need to put a major emphasis on making more images. I think I need to, first of all, fill in all those places where images are replaced by text. And I need to make at least three image variants for each enemy (there will be a lot more variants in the final version, so that battles don't seem boring and repetitive). And while I'm creating images for the cutscenes, I'll be thinking about what the next locations will be like. Again, the mechanism for creating locations is much simpler than creating images, and new locations will be created quite quickly.
However, as I've said many times before, I'm a single mother with two children, working three jobs. And that fact greatly reduces the speed at which new images are created. However, I'm trying my best!
This week I created two new in-game images: teleport1-2 and teleport1-3. They have already been added to the working build of the game, and all active paid subscribers can see them in the dialog with the teleportation girl.
And if things go well, I will start a new project soon. But I won't say anything about it yet. In any case, I will not stop working on the current game. Stay with me to keep up to date with my activity.
The working build of the game has been updated. It is available for paid subscribers.
This post contains censored images. Full-size uncensored images (as well as many other uncensored images) are available for paid subscribers.
If you would like to help me with game development, you can follow the link below to find out how to do so:
Attachments
teleport1-2-cr.jpg
teleport1-2-cr.jpg (64.24 KiB) Viewed 8086 times
teleport1-2-c.jpg
teleport1-2-c.jpg (75.36 KiB) Viewed 8086 times
teleport1-3-h-cr.jpg
teleport1-3-h-cr.jpg (50.48 KiB) Viewed 8086 times
teleport1-3-c.jpg
teleport1-3-c.jpg (68.39 KiB) Viewed 8087 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on Aug 13 20

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:34 pm

Very nice~ Keeping a close watch on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on Aug 13 20

Postby HelenGiantess » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:40 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Very nice~ Keeping a close watch on this one.

Thank you!
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Aug 20 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:53 am

Hi! It's time to write something else in the devlog, because another weekend has arrived.
Right now I've made it a priority to complete all the images that are replaced with text in the game build. Therefore, at this stage of game development, I am, for now, not adding any new locations so that no new images appear in the build list.
As I said, multiple size-difference images will be a major feature of this game. Therefore, I decided to simplify the gameplay as much as possible, intending to make the future game more casual. It will be a relaxing game, so even the battles in the game will not be very difficult. It is possible that I will add some RPG elements in the future. But I will think about it later.
This week I created two new images for the inter-level scenes: teleport1-4 and teleport1-5. These images have already been added to the working build of the game, and can be seen in the dialog with the teleportation girl.
I also created another variant of the enemy girl image from the first location. To keep the battles from looking monotonous, each enemy girl will have multiple display options. The enemy images will change each time a new battle starts.
You can see the new enemy girl display variant by entering the first game location and encountering the green-haired enemy girl.
This weekend I decided to give the ambitious idea a go. I want to try and work on two games at the same time.
As I mentioned before, a friend of mine gave me the source code of his game for free, which he no longer wants to work on. It was supposed to be a retro-style platformer, and I want to finish his game without waiting for me to finish my own project.
The completion status of his game is over 50%, and it's going to be a size-difference game too. I'll change the story a bit and draw my own sprites for the main character and enemies. The sprites for the game levels are already finished.
I won't talk much about the new game now. I will create a new post on the forum when the demo will be ready. I don't know when the demo will be finished, because I will still spend most of my time on my first project. I hope the demo will be available very soon.
Attachments
enemy1-2-bl-c.jpg
enemy1-2-bl-c.jpg (43.35 KiB) Viewed 7869 times
enemy1-2-c.jpg
enemy1-2-c.jpg (47.93 KiB) Viewed 7869 times
teleport1-4-3-cr.jpg
teleport1-4-3-cr.jpg (64.52 KiB) Viewed 7870 times
teleport1-4-3-c.jpg
teleport1-4-3-c.jpg (69.31 KiB) Viewed 7870 times
teleport1-4-c.jpg
teleport1-4-c.jpg (68.63 KiB) Viewed 7870 times
teleport1-5-cr.jpg
teleport1-5-cr.jpg (61.37 KiB) Viewed 7870 times
teleport1-5-c.jpg
teleport1-5-c.jpg (68.91 KiB) Viewed 7870 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Aug 27 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:40 pm

Hi!
I don't think it needs to be said anymore that it's time to update the devlog.
I apologize, but I wasn't able to do much this weekend.
September 1 is the start of the new school year for my kids. So, I spent the entire weekend getting my kids ready for school.
However, I haven't stopped thinking about the game, and I've gotten some new ideas.
Some ideas were prompted to me by my subscribers and I am very grateful for that. So many people tell me that RPGs are not the best choice for a first game. People advise me to switch to something simpler, like a visual novel.
I can't say that a visual novel is easy to make. After all, a good visual novel should have a compelling story. I can hardly write a good story on my own. Or it would take me so long that I don't have the patience for it.
And this weekend I had an unusual idea.
I've already said that I'm going to simplify the game as much as possible, making it almost casual... But what if I go even further?
What if I try to make the game look like a board game?.. No, I'm not going to delete any of the locations I've already created. All the size-difference images will remain the same. After all, size-difference images are the main feature of the game.
The game, as before, will start with a meeting with the admin girl. But from the administrator's room the player will now get to the world map, and the world map will also probably consist of several locations.
I want to make the movement on the main map step-by-step, and the number of steps will be determined by a random number generator - a roll of the dice. And after the completion of the next move will trigger a random event that determines the player's transition to a certain location (labyrinth), or a meeting with the enemy.
I also want to abandon the combat system that is currently present in the game. Since it will be a tabletop casual game, then the outcome of the battle let the random decide.
Well, and whether you lose the battle, or win - now does not matter much. If you lose, you will not get points, and will be thrown back on some number of moves on the map. And the number of points you get at the end of the game will determine the ending.
Well, these are the thoughts about the game that came to me while I was getting my kids ready for school. And soon I will start to realize my ideas. Right now I want to finish all the current in-game images, which have been temporarily replaced by text (because many subscribers don't like it when there is a text-blocker instead of images). All these images will remain in-game.
Two new images were created this week: teleport1-6 and teleport1-7. The images have already been added to the working build of the game. You can see them in the dialog with the teleportation girl.
Attachments
teleport1-6-cr.jpg
teleport1-6-cr.jpg (45.63 KiB) Viewed 7746 times
teleport1-6-c.jpg
teleport1-6-c.jpg (42.29 KiB) Viewed 7746 times
teleport1-7-cr.jpg
teleport1-7-cr.jpg (30.73 KiB) Viewed 7746 times
teleport1-7-c.jpg
teleport1-7-c.jpg (57.68 KiB) Viewed 7746 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Sep 03 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:37 pm

Hi!
The week is flying by. Here comes another weekend, and time to update the devlog.
As I mentioned in the last post, I decided to change the concept of the game, making it more like a board game. This weekend I started putting the idea into action. The first thing I tackled was a combat system based on dice rolls.
I want to say that I'm not very good at RPGs. My childhood and teenage years were spent playing platformer games on 8 and 16 bit consoles from Sega and Nintendo. I don't think that, with that experience, I could make a good RPG. So I decided to remove RPG elements from my future game. It will be a relaxation game, the feature of which, as I've said many times, is a lot of size-difference images.
I also started to create a world map, which will now be accessed by the player from the teleportation room. The already created locations will also remain, but now the player will get there in a different way.
Unfortunately, the new game mechanics have not been worked out enough to show them yet. Therefore, the working build of the game, at the moment, is presented in the old version. I just added some new images that I created this week on weekdays (teleport1-8 and in-toilet-1).
By the way, I also have a new idea about the images. I know a lot of my subscribers liked it when I created images with anime characters. So let the anime characters be present in this game as well. I think it will be interesting if the tiny player will meet sexy anime heroines in the game. I will also make a version of the game that will also have anime heroines instead of the already created characters. I think this game will be much more interesting than the version that was originally conceived. What do you think?
Of course, the process of remaking the game will be gradual and not quick. Next week two more images with non-anime characters will be created, as the sketches for them are almost ready. After that, images with anime characters will be created, and, in parallel, the already created images will be remade. Because of this, there will be both old and new images in the working build of the game for some time. I ask those who have access to the working build not to be surprised by this mess.
And, of course, one of my main tasks now is to make a demo version of the game with new game mechanics. I will create a demo as soon as I finish creating and reworking these game mechanics. I will try to do it as soon as possible. Like I said before, I'm doing my best. And I've said many times in previous posts what my life situation is. I ask everyone to be patient.
Attachments
in-toilet-1-h-cr.jpg
in-toilet-1-c.jpg
in-toilet-1-c.jpg (48.18 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
teleport1-8-cr2.jpg
teleport1-8-cr2.jpg (67.18 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
teleport1-8-2-cr.jpg
teleport1-8-2-cr.jpg (67.46 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
teleport1-8-3-cr.jpg
teleport1-8-3-cr.jpg (61.5 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
teleport1-8-c.jpg
teleport1-8-c.jpg (56.78 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
teleport1-8-2-c.jpg
teleport1-8-2-c.jpg (57.14 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
teleport1-8-3-c.jpg
teleport1-8-3-c.jpg (56.86 KiB) Viewed 7578 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Sep 10 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:33 am

Hi!
Is it really the weekend again? I guess it's time to write something in the devlog.
I'm continuing to rework game mechanics for the new gameplay, and this weekend I worked on the first part of the global map of the game world.
The player can already roll virtual dice and take the appropriate number of steps on the map. Once a move is completed, one or another event is triggered. The event corresponds to the number of the sector where the player stopped. I have yet to design these events, so, at the moment, only the event template is ready.
The attached screenshot shows what the world map looks like at this stage of development. The numbers indicate the sectors of the path. They will not be visible during gameplay. The graphics of the map elements will also be slightly changed towards the end of development, during the polishing phase.
I apologize to my paid subscribers, but I still can't show the new gameplay. There are still some elements that need to be finalized in order to publish a new working build. So, today I'm publishing an older version of the working build with new images added.
This week, as usual, I created two new images: in-toilet-2 and in-toilet-3. These images can be found in the dialog with the girl in the toilet.
I mentioned last week that I would be adding anime heroines to the game. Perhaps in one version of the game I will replace all the already created characters with anime heroines. But I won't be doing that right now. The player will meet anime characters on the world map. But I will do that later.
I really hope I can post a new demo and a working build next weekend. However, I apologize in advance if I can't do that.
Attachments
scr3_map.jpg
in-toilet-2-h-cr-c.jpg
in-toilet-2-c.jpg
in-toilet-2-c.jpg (63.88 KiB) Viewed 7402 times
in-toilet-3-h-cr.jpg
in-toilet-3-h-cr.jpg (74.47 KiB) Viewed 7402 times
in-toilet-3-c.jpg
in-toilet-3-c.jpg (55.41 KiB) Viewed 7402 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on Sep 10 20

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:25 pm

I don't know if my words can explain how much I'm hyped for this, especially with this art style.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size Fetish Game (vore, insertion). Updated on Sep 10 20

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:48 am

anirishnirvana wrote:I don't know if my words can explain how much I'm hyped for this, especially with this art style.

Thank you very much! Such words are very important to me!
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Sep 17 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:56 am

Hi!
It didn't take long for another week to go by! Time to update the devlog.
Despite being sick most of the week, I didn't stop working on the game, and during the weekdays two new size-difference images were created, which can be seen in the dialog with the service girl in the toilet.
Over the weekend, I finally built a version of the game with the new gameplay that is already playable.
I've said in past posts that I decided to fundamentally change the gameplay by simplifying things as much as possible. Let nothing stop the player from enjoying the size-difference images. This game is for relaxation!
This game is now more like a board game, with lots of size-difference images. The player, now, moves around like a chip in a board game on the main world map. How many steps the player will make - depends on a random number (analogous to a die roll). Once a move is completed, an event will occur. Now these events are not ready yet, so they are replaced by stoppers. Events will be invented during the development process.
No, the game will remain locations in which you can move freely, using the keyboard or gamepad. And it is with such locations that the game starts. But the teleportation girl now transports the player to the world map.
Most locations with free movement, the player, if desired, can not visit. But in this case, the player will get fewer points (points are not yet implemented in the current build). The number of points gained will affect the ending of the game.
The combat system has also been greatly simplified. Now the outcome of the battle also depends on a random number, and losing does not affect the gameplay in any way (but only shows a special size-dfference image).
All RPG elements are excluded from the game. I really hope that most players will like the new gameplay.
Unfortunately, I have not made a public demo yet, because the game lacks a lot of images and there are a small number of bugs. For this reason, only paid subscribers can play the new version of the game for now. To make a demo, I need to finish all the images that are missing in the current version of the build. Please be patient. Creating images is a long and difficult job. And I've talked about my life situation many times already, so I won't be repeating myself.
I apologize in advance to paid subscribers if you encounter any bugs in the game build. All bugs will definitely be identified and fixed.
Yes, right away I want to say that when the player reaches the end of the map - nothing happens. Forgive me, but I just didn't have time to make any kind of stopper for the end of the path.
Also please note that this world map is only the first part of the overall map. Other parts will be created in the future.
The censored demo WITH OLD GAMEPLAY is available here:
(the new version of the demo will be built when all the necessary images for it are completed).
Attachments
in-toilet-4-cr.jpg
in-toilet-4-cr.jpg (53.83 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
in-toilet-4-c.jpg
in-toilet-4-c.jpg (46.46 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
in-toilet-5-cr.jpg
in-toilet-5-cr.jpg (40.97 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
in-toilet-5-c.jpg
in-toilet-5-c.jpg (50.43 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Sep 24 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:43 pm

Hi!
I want to start today with a little backstory.
When I was a kid, I really loved playing computer games. Sega's 16-bit console Megadrive 2 was an integral part of my life during my school years. The games of that time were very impressive to me. I was ready to play games 24 hours a day! I think my love for the games of those times will never fade away. After all, this is my childhood, and I remember this time with great nostalgia.
Even during my university days, when I got a personal computer with more advanced games, I often ran a 16-bit console emulator on my computer and played my favorite games from the past.
If anyone doesn't know, most of the games on 16-bit consoles from Sega are platformers with pixel graphics. So, it makes perfect sense that when I wanted to create my own game, the first thing I decided to do was to make a platformer game. My paid subscribers can find on the virtual disk materials from games, the development of which is temporarily put on pause. My first game about a tiny witch hunter was supposed to be a platformer. But for this game, I chose cartoon graphics with frame-by-frame animation. Graphics in this style are very difficult and time-consuming to make. I was forced to temporarily put the development of the game on pause.
My friend and assistant Sam Smith was also starting to develop a platformer game, the materials of which are also available on virtual disk for paid subscribers. The graphical elements of his game are much simpler than in my first game. Sam Smith's game was very similar to the 16-bit games of my childhood. I thoroughly enjoyed creating the images for the inter-level scenes of Sam's game.
Unfortunately, Sam had to put his game development on hold as well. But recently, as I wrote in an earlier post, Sam presented me with all the materials and source code for his game.
The engine-constructor, on which this game is built, Sam gave me earlier. It was on this engine that I started making my first game. Despite the fact that this engine is no longer supported, it is very easy to learn (like RPG Maker), and does not require knowledge of programming languages. For a simple fan size-difference game, this engine is quite suitable.
I was very happy when Sam gave me a game of it. The game is more than 50% complete, and I've already started remodeling it to fit my design. About the plot, for now, I won't say anything. More on that later. All I will say is that the final version of the game will contain a lot of cool size-difference images. But that's for the future.
I hope that next weekend I will be able to show a playable demo. In this post, just a screenshot.
What will happen to the current game I'm developing at the moment? I don't plan on stopping the development of this game. Besides, I will still devote most of my time to the development of the current game. However, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am currently busy creating all the missing images. I need to create all these images in order to finally put together a playable demo of the game with the new gameplay. After that, I'll get back to working on the gameplay again.
This week I created two more new images for a future size-difference game. These images have already been added to the game. The first image can be seen in the dialog with the service girl in the restroom. The second one is during the battle with the brown-haired girl in the sewers.
(the new version of the demo will be built when all the necessary images for it are completed).
Attachments
sewer-1-enemy-1-h-cr.jpg
sewer-1-enemy-1-c.jpg
sewer-1-enemy-1-c.jpg (88 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
in-toilet-6-h-cr.jpg
in-toilet-6-h-cr.jpg (37.93 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
in-toilet-6-c.jpg
in-toilet-6-c.jpg (38.21 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
001.png
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Oct 1 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:58 pm

Hi!
I'm writing to devlog again, and the first thing I want to say is that I've officially started another project! You can read a bit more about the new project here:
I'll try to work on two projects at the same time. We'll see what happens.
As for the current project: as I said before, I'm currently busy creating the missing images for the demo with the new gameplay. Two new images were created this week and have already been added to the working build of the game. One image is the red-haired enemy girl in the sewers. The second image has been added to the dialog with the teleportation girl that the player meets at the end of the sewer maze.
In parallel to creating the images, I'm thinking about different situations that can happen to the player on the game map. In addition to the fact that the player will get into different locations (mazes), the protagonist will also meet different characters on his way. In one version of the game it will be girls from various anime. Of course, the player will be tiny in size, compared to the girls. And this will entail various size-difference situations.
Please write down which anime characters you would like to see in the game. And what situations you would like to see happen to the player. As a reminder, there will be no blood or violence in the game.
Attachments
sewer-1-teleport-1-h-cr.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-1-c.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-1-c.jpg (91.03 KiB) Viewed 6569 times
sewer-1-enemy-2-h-cr.jpg
sewer-1-enemy-2-c.jpg
sewer-1-enemy-2-c.jpg (89.24 KiB) Viewed 6569 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Oct 8 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:27 pm

Hi!
I'm writing a devlog about the future size-difference boardgame style game again. In parallel, I'm writing a post about my other project (https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=65955&p=2969411#p2969411).
Actually, I won't be able to write much today. The development, though slowly, is going on. I continue to create missing images to create a demo with new gameplay. So far, only paid subscribers can see the new gameplay. Unfortunately, the images take a very long time to create (I always say this).
Once the demo is created, I will be coming up with different gameplay situations for the player on the main playfield. One type of situation is meeting the heroines of various anime. Please write which heroines you would like to see in the game.
I made two new images this week, which you can see in the dialog with the teleportation girl at the end of the sewer location.
Also, the blue-haired service girl, who was temporarily removed, is back to the game. You can see her in the teleportation room at the beginning of the game.
The working build of the game has been updated. The link is available to active paid subscribers.
Attachments
sewer-1-teleport-2-cr.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-2-c.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-2-c.jpg (96.36 KiB) Viewed 6436 times
sewer-1-teleport-3-cr.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-3-c.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-3-c.jpg (86.23 KiB) Viewed 6436 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Oct 15 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:58 pm

Hi!
As part of the development of this board size-difference game, I'm continuing to think about situations that a player might find himself in after completing a turn on the main map. By the way, that map, which is now complete, won't be the only one. It will be just the first part of a larger world map. How many maps there will be, I don't know yet. I will think about it when I finish at least one of them.
The main events on the map, in addition to traveling in the labyrinths, will be meetings with various female characters from the anime. You can imagine that it won't be just a matter of talking.
I already have some list of characters. I made this list back in the days when paid subscribers sent me wishes what characters they would like to see in my images.
I will gradually add these characters to the game, creating different situations.
Please send me your wishes. If possible, please include images of the desired anime characters, as I don't know all anime, and some characters are unfamiliar to me.
Anyway, before adding characters to the game, I want to make a demo of the game with the new gameplay. And for that I need to create all the missing images.
I completed two more images this week. You can see them in the working build of the game in the dialog with the teleportation girl in the sewers.
The working build of the game has been updated. The link is available to active paid subscribers.
Attachments
sewer-1-teleport-4-2-cr1.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-4-2-cr1.jpg (45.97 KiB) Viewed 6241 times
sewer-1-teleport-4-2-s.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-4-2-s.jpg (95.14 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
sewer-1-teleport-4-s.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-4-s.jpg (95.05 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
sewer-1-teleport-5-cr.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-5-cr.jpg (48.61 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
sewer-1-teleport-5-c.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-5-c.jpg (78.9 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Fetish Board Game (vore, insertion) Upd Oct 22 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:31 pm

Hi!
Sorry, I don't have time to write much today as I've been busy with my other projects (see my other post).
Actually, nothing new regarding this game has happened since last week. I continue to create the missing images to create a demo with new gameplay. The new gameplay can only be viewed by paid subscribers by downloading a working build.
This week I created two more new images. I'm sorry, I can't tell you how many more images are left. I didn't have time to count. The last few months have been very crazy for me!
New images have already been added to the working build. The creation of images continues.
Attachments
sewer-1-teleport-6-cr.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-6-c.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-6-c.jpg (71.02 KiB) Viewed 6120 times
sewer-1-teleport-7-cr.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-7-c.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-7-c.jpg (74.88 KiB) Viewed 6120 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

Size Fetish Board Game (vore, insertion) Upd Oct 29 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:01 pm

Hi!
So far I've succeeded in staying true to tradition and updating the devlog once a week.
Along with moving my second game to the new engine (see my other posts), I'm continuing to create the missing images for the first game to build a proper demo. Two more images have been created this week. One of them can be seen in the dialog with the service girl at the end of the sewer location. The second is in the dialog with the service girl at the end of the first location.
Attachments
sewer-1-teleport-8-cr.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-8-c.jpg
sewer-1-teleport-8-c.jpg (71.38 KiB) Viewed 5963 times
maze-1-teleport-1-cr.jpg
maze-1-teleport-1-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-1-c.jpg (39.09 KiB) Viewed 5963 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Nov 6 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:07 pm

Hi!
No matter what, I keep working on making games. As I said before, for this game, I'm currently creating images that are missing to create a demo with new gameplay.
I finished two more images this week that have already been added to the working build. These images can be found in the dialog with the service girl at the end of the first location.
Once all of the missing images are finished and the demo is published, I will begin creating scenes for events on the game's global map.
As a reminder, the map that is currently in the working build is just one part of a larger map.
Attachments
maze-1-teleport-2-h-cr1.jpg
maze-1-teleport-2-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-2-c.jpg (71.95 KiB) Viewed 5749 times
maze-1-teleport-3-h-cr.jpg
maze-1-teleport-3-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-3-c.jpg (60.11 KiB) Viewed 5749 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Nov 12 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 pm

Hi!
I'm writing about both games in one post this week, as I don't have the energy and time to do two separate posts.
I got really sick at the beginning of the week, and then my kids got sick too. Therefore, I did very little this week.
Regardless, I was able to make two new images for the Size Difference Board Game. These images have already been added to the working build of the game. You can see them in the dialog with the service girl at the end of the last location of the first level.
As for the Final Exam game, I did even less this week. I added a player health display to the game. The main character's health can now decrease when in contact with the player. However, when moving to the next location, health, for now, is fully restored. This is fixable, however I didn't have enough time to do it today. I'll try to get it done next weekend.
Also next weekend I will try to make it possible for the player to attack. I started to do the attack today, but there are bugs in the game. I had to roll back to the previous version. I will try to finish the attack next week.
Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything else this week. I don't have much free time as it is. And illness has taken away the rest of my free time. I apologize for that. I'm doing the best I can. I really want to get these games done as soon as possible.
The censored demo WITH OLD GAMEPLAY of Final Exam is available here:
Attachments
001.jpg
maze-1-teleport-4-cr.jpg
maze-1-teleport-4-cr.jpg (46.58 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
maze-1-teleport-4-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-4-c.jpg (88.93 KiB) Viewed 5548 times
maze-1-teleport-5-cr.jpg
maze-1-teleport-5-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-5-c.jpg (58.32 KiB) Viewed 5548 times
HelenGiantess
Somewhat familiar

The development log. Updated on Nov 19 2023

Postby HelenGiantess » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm

Hi!
No matter what, the development of the game, albeit slowly, continues. As I said before, I'm currently focusing on creating images that are missing to create the new version of the demo.
There are very few images left, and the new demo can be created. Please be patient.
I have created two more new images this week. They have already been added to the working build of the game, and can be seen in the dialog with the service girl at the end of the first location.
Attachments
maze-1-teleport-6-h-cr.jpg
maze-1-teleport-6-h-cr.jpg (49.94 KiB) Viewed 4982 times
maze-1-teleport-6-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-6-c.jpg (63.67 KiB) Viewed 4982 times
maze-1-teleport-7-cr.jpg
maze-1-teleport-7-cr.jpg (45.69 KiB) Viewed 4982 times
maze-1-teleport-7-c.jpg
maze-1-teleport-7-c.jpg (50.09 KiB) Viewed 4982 times
HelenGiantess