The Minimum Project v0.5.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Favorite girl?

Maria
28%
Natsuki
9%
Delinquent
12%
Hitomi
12%
Reiko
15%
Minori
24%

Total votes : 356

Re: The Minimum Project v0.4.3

Postby howdyguilt » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:55 pm

When you choose Minori's treatment of you, what does that that affect? Is it only dialogue, or do the scenes change?

BTW I love this project, game has been amazing so far
howdyguilt
New to the forum

Postby Intervention » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:09 am

TheRumblinger wrote:After a long break, I decided to play your game again. It's really great and I had a great time playing it again ^^.

One thing that caught my eye and I'm actually curious about it is the third girl who enters the laboratory with Hitomi and Maria(I'm not sure but I think her name is Noriko?). Do you plan to add any interactions with her or any scenes? Plot-wise, I thought maybe she would have the missing part of the machine... but who knows? I don't know why, but she caught my attention to some extent... Maybe because she seems to be such a calm, introverted girl and this is definitely my favorite type of big girls c: (It may be worth adding that I only played version 0.3, if something with her has already appeared, I didn't know)

Once again, great job! I hope you won't abandon the project because it's really great!

Thanks! v0.4 will be available for free in about a week.
As for Noriko, possibly, will have to wait and see I guess :-D

howdyguilt wrote:When you choose Minori's treatment of you, what does that that affect? Is it only dialogue, or do the scenes change?

BTW I love this project, game has been amazing so far

Thank you. Her treatment option mostly impacts the dialogue but there are a couple other differences in some of the scenes.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:14 am

oh boy one week to go how exciting
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby skullgamer360 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:30 pm

heyy where is the rope to escape from maria's stomach? i cant find it lol
skullgamer360
New to the forum

Postby tigersebel » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:18 pm

skullgamer360 wrote:heyy where is the rope to escape from maria's stomach? i cant find it lol

If i remember correctly. you just have to wait for a while on top of the half digested food to kill some time and minimize the damage. and then the rope should appear after a few minutes
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby skullgamer360 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:54 pm

thnx! was not being patient enough
skullgamer360
New to the forum

Postby levivioletta » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:00 am

when will the next version be?
levivioletta
New to the forum

Postby secretish » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:03 am

The patreon says 2 months after the initial release date, and it was released on the 27th about 2 months ago, so in a couple of days most likely.

Edit: Or not
Last edited by secretish on Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Intervention » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:15 pm

levivioletta wrote:when will the next version be?

v0.4.3 is now available to the public.

v0.5 I am aiming for March Patreon release. Hopefully early March.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby WastingMyTime » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:37 am

Just finished playing through the game and overall enjoyed it.

I do wish there were a bit more options when it came to the vore content, because pretty much all the ones so far have consisted of "get eaten and be pulled up or vomited out, or get digested and get a Game Over", which gets repetitive after a while. It might be nice to provide more variety by having one or more events involving a fulltour scenario where the challenge is to survive going through a girl's stomach and intestines using the items you've found or been given (i.e. chewing gum could be used as protection against stomach acid). It's been done with games like Shrink High and Size Matters so I think this would be a good addition to the Minimum Project as well, especially since there's already a lot of focus on vore content and decent focus on fart/scat/anal content in this game.

If you didn't pass the event it would lead to a Game Over with a clip of the girl taking a dump (like what happens with that Renna capture scene if you don't escape her rectum in time), but if you managed to survive the trip this clip would show you alive but embedded in her feces and the game would continue from there.

I know I might be asking for too much, but with there being a vore focus in this game already and pretty good anal/fart/scat content as well, fulltour options combining the two could be exciting new aspects to the gameplay.
Last edited by WastingMyTime on Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
WastingMyTime
New to the forum

Postby Intervention » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:29 am

WastingMyTime wrote:Just finished playing through the game and overall enjoyed it.

I do wish there were a bit more options when it came to the vore content, because pretty much all the ones so far have consisted of "get eaten and be pulled up or vomited out, or get digested and get a Game Over". Since we already have some scat and fart content in the game, it might be nice to have one or more events involving a fulltour scenario where the challenge is to survive going through a girl's stomach and intestines using the items you've found or been given (i.e. chewing gum could be used as protection against stomach acid). If you didn't pass the event this scene would lead to a Game Over with a clip of the girl taking a dump, but if you managed to survive the trip this clip would show you alive but embedded in her feces and the game would continue from there (if Minori is the one who ate you, it would be nice to have an affectionate scene where she notices you and you interact with her from inside the toilet as she continues to take her dump, and then she pulls you out of her poop and cleans you off).

It's been done with games like Shrink High and Size Matters so I think this would be a good addition to the Minimum Project as well, especially since there's already a lot of focus on vore content and decent focus on fart/scat/anal content in this game.

Thanks for the feedback. I've actually been working on a full tour scene with a lot of what you're suggesting that will be in v0.5. Possibly there will be more of it in the future as well.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby WastingMyTime » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:32 am

Intervention wrote:Thanks for the feedback. I've actually been working on a full tour scene with a lot of what you're suggesting that will be in v0.5. Possibly there will be more of it in the future as well.

Ahh, good to hear! Certainly will be looking forward to that.

Since you seem open to the idea, may I make one more suggestion? It might be possible to vary the outcome of a successful fulltour event depending on the girl in question and their affinities. For example:

- if Minori is the one who ate you, there could be an affectionate scene where she notices you in her waste and you interact with her from inside the toilet as she continues to take her dump, and then she pulls you out of her toilet and cleans you off. She could expel you either into her bathroom toilet at home or the school toilet depending on where she'd been when she ate you.
- Natsuki would be curious about what her digestive system looked like from the inside and ask you to observe her bowel movement for research purposes. she might tease you about the idea of leaving you tiny to carry out anatomical research by going into live subjects.
- Maria would make fun of you for becoming part of her dump, possibly tormenting you further with her farts and waste or leaving you in the unflushed toilet with her waste for the next visitor. She might even make you lick her anus clean after her dump.
WastingMyTime
New to the forum

Postby tigersebel » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:45 am

I really love this game and i have a question. is there more interactive unbirth/insertion content planned? like where you can run around in her vagina? Also maybe repeatable like the anal insertion scenes with hitomi or minori. I ask because as far as i know. the only unbirth scene there is where you can do this is with the delinquent when she trapped you in her panties and afterwards nothing like this i think.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Intervention » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:57 am

WastingMyTime wrote:
Intervention wrote:Thanks for the feedback. I've actually been working on a full tour scene with a lot of what you're suggesting that will be in v0.5. Possibly there will be more of it in the future as well.

Ahh, good to hear! Certainly will be looking forward to that.

Since you seem open to the idea, may I make one more suggestion? It might be possible to vary the outcome of a successful fulltour event depending on the girl in question and their affinities. For example:

- if Minori is the one who ate you, there could be an affectionate scene where she notices you in her waste and you interact with her from inside the toilet as she continues to take her dump, and then she pulls you out of her toilet and cleans you off. She could expel you either into her bathroom toilet at home or the school toilet depending on where she'd been when she ate you.
- Natsuki would be curious about what her digestive system looked like from the inside and ask you to observe her bowel movement for research purposes. she might tease you about the idea of leaving you tiny to carry out anatomical research by going into live subjects.
- Maria would make fun of you for becoming part of her dump, possibly tormenting you further with her farts and waste or leaving you in the unflushed toilet with her waste for the next visitor. She might even make you lick her anus clean after her dump.

Thanks for the ideas! I can't make any promises but I'll keep them in mind if/when I do implement more full tour.

tigersebel wrote:I really love this game and i have a question. is there more interactive unbirth/insertion content planned? like where you can run around in her vagina? Also maybe repeatable like the anal insertion scenes with hitomi or minori. I ask because as far as i know. the only unbirth scene there is where you can do this is with the delinquent when she trapped you in her panties and afterwards nothing like this i think.

Thank you. I am currently also working on another unbirth event which should be in v0.5, so yes, there is more coming.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigersebel » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:07 pm

Ah, thats fantastic news. you are doing gods work
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:45 pm

would be interesting to have the girl's reactions to our dear tiny hero perishing within them. Basically high affinities would have the individual be distraught or upset over what happened (even Maria and Renna would wind up feeling guilty about it in their own way). But for low affinities you would have the responses being indifferent, rude, or downright mock the fate of the poor lad.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby WastingMyTime » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:09 am

When the update comes out, will the save files for the current version be compatible with the update?
WastingMyTime
New to the forum

Postby Elda14 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:17 am

Hey! What mods or stuff are you using with Koikatsu Studio? I don't quite understand how you get such detailed tongues, and other body parts. I'm very curious what resources you're using for you game. With some of the internal maps and such. Same with animation.
Elda14
New to the forum

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:54 pm

Loving the game and the contents that it has so far! I can see the love and effort you provided to it and I am really happy to see what more you will do with it in the near future. I do have one issue that has ben bugging me for a while since the last update. I just never said it cause I assumed it would be fixed in the next update.

Whenever I go and collect anything around the world, the game would say that it could not load and it won't let me play the game again. Not sure why it does that but it would be nice to being able to collect those items without it having that loading error.

other than that, I really do enjoy this game and can't wait to see more of it! Keep up the great work!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Intervention » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:06 pm

Elda14 wrote:Hey! What mods or stuff are you using with Koikatsu Studio? I don't quite understand how you get such detailed tongues, and other body parts. I'm very curious what resources you're using for you game. With some of the internal maps and such. Same with animation.

For mods I mostly use the HF patch mod pack. The only other one I use is xukmi vanillaplus which is a shader that allows you to smooth out the jagged edges, among other things.
The tongues have an additional texture applied via material editor. I also am often making the tongue an entirely separate character to give more control over its positioning. Basically slowly have learned a bunch of tricks and workarounds to try to get better results out of Koikatsu.

Internal maps I have mostly made out of this tileset: https://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/prod ... cale=en_US
Though I have made additions and edits to it as well.

Mitsukiboozle wrote:Loving the game and the contents that it has so far! I can see the love and effort you provided to it and I am really happy to see what more you will do with it in the near future. I do have one issue that has ben bugging me for a while since the last update. I just never said it cause I assumed it would be fixed in the next update.

Whenever I go and collect anything around the world, the game would say that it could not load and it won't let me play the game again. Not sure why it does that but it would be nice to being able to collect those items without it having that loading error.

other than that, I really do enjoy this game and can't wait to see more of it! Keep up the great work!

Thank you. The issue you are seeing sounds like what will happen if you used save files from v0.1 with later versions. The only way to resolve this is to start a new game on the current version.

However I will just warn that in the upcoming version (v0.5), old save files will also not work, due to some more changes I've had to make. So it may be best to wait until then to start a new file. I am hoping that this will be the last version that will break old save files.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game