(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch November Update!

Postby mysteriousace » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:26 pm

Knowing how much A lamia can fit into her stomach/body, surprised Sabrina hasn't devoured entire settlements by now, or she fears what it would do to her figure?
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby I-like-eggs1939 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:12 pm

Holy moly Oppi, you've done it again. I was a huge fan of Way Back Home and this spiritual successor does not disappoint. In my humble opinion, I would be hard pressed to refute the claim that you have created two of the best accessible vore games currently out there. The game and it's mechanics are not only easy to digest, but it leaves the audience relentlessly hungry for more--and no less, to offer such a labor for nearly free! I know the traffic across this forum can tend to fill it's empty spaces with static of all kinds, but I feel I speak for many of us silent lurkers when I say that this game is truly incredible and immensely appreciated. I know that I cannot wait to see what comes next.
I-like-eggs1939
New to the forum

Postby parky » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:03 am

will we be getting an update for December. or will it be sometime next year so you can enjoy xmas?
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby sdfhsdjla » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:29 pm

where are the ingall's daughters and mom?
sdfhsdjla
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:27 pm

sdfhsdjla wrote:where are the ingall's daughters and mom?

The first time you meet his daughters is in his potion shop. Afterward, you'll find them and their mother (his wife) a few steps away on the world map. Leave town, go to the forested region in the top left. You'll know you're in the right place if you find a tent; one of the daughters (maybe both, don't remember) should be wandering around outside and their mom is in the tent.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby CatBigSmile » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:27 pm

WTF! Why the only mac version 2.1 is avaliable?
CatBigSmile
New to the forum

Postby AuroreNina » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:05 pm

The download section on itch.io indeed lacks the PC version...
download.png
download.png (27.24 KiB) Viewed 6405 times
AuroreNina
Been posting for a bit

Postby sanicssj » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:34 am

oppi, oppi can you put the pc download option, the one in 0.2.1 is only for mac and not for pc?
sanicssj
New to the forum

Postby parky » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:33 pm

has the creator gone AWOL? or is he just enjoying more time off or something? cause if they are fair enough. just havent heard much from him since november i f my memory serves right.
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:43 pm

parky wrote:has the creator gone AWOL? or is he just enjoying more time off or something? cause if they are fair enough. just havent heard much from him since november i f my memory serves right.

If you check their Patreon or Subscribestar, you'll see that they made a post on Dec. 28, which was just a couple weeks ago.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:07 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:
parky wrote:has the creator gone AWOL? or is he just enjoying more time off or something? cause if they are fair enough. just havent heard much from him since november i f my memory serves right.

If you check their Patreon or Subscribestar, you'll see that they made a post on Dec. 28, which was just a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, but despite multiple people pointing it out here, there's been no change to the whole "latest update has two MAC versions and no PC version" situation. It shouldn't even be that hard to fix, it's not like it's some bug they have to hunt down. But, like many creators who have paid supporters, I wouldn't be surprised if oppi is mostly paying attention to the paying customers now. And their version of the latest update does have a PC version to download, so they don't give a shit.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:04 am

sanicssj wrote:oppi, oppi can you put the pc download option, the one in 0.2.1 is only for mac and not for pc?

Oh no.. I didn't notice.. I was abroad for a couple of weeks and didn't see I messed up...
Going to fix that asap! Sorry guys..:(
oppi
Participator

Postby AuroreNina » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:27 am

oppi wrote:Oh no.. I didn't notice.. I was abroad for a couple of weeks and didn't see I messed up...
Going to fix that asap! Sorry guys..:(

Thank you oppi.
AuroreNina
Been posting for a bit

Postby ayosensei » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:43 am

hello , soooo idk if someone already did say that but i found a bug

sabrina did vore the sister nun cow in her room after she devour her nun sister , sabrina vore the big cow and i TP in her home for try the pool , i talking to sophie , i did select "talk" sophie look like jealous ;) but for serious , when sabrina unbirth sophie, first sabrina no more have belly, just flat and after she rebirth sophie, well the cow nun is no more in belly.....and after sabrina let out sophie...sabrina don't have anymore the cow nun

another one is when sabrina swallow sophie , well is again the same think but ! is show me this : img/characters/%24EatSophie.png , so i think there a picture missing or did broken the pic ^^"..voila
ayosensei
New to the forum

Postby sdfhsdjla » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:21 am

when you gonna change the shw guide beacause its stuck on update 0.1.7
sdfhsdjla
New to the forum

Postby Zoelovesguts » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:48 am

is there any news on the game? usually the game gets an update around the 26th of each month, but it hasnt happened yet. did oppi take a break? i may have missed the announcment
Zoelovesguts
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:54 am

Last I've heard from Oppi, he was dealing with university
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:33 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:Last I've heard from Oppi, he was dealing with university

I don't want to pry into someone's personal life but just out of curiosity what is oppi going to school for?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:20 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:
TheEvilWithin wrote:Last I've heard from Oppi, he was dealing with university

I don't want to pry into someone's personal life but just out of curiosity what is oppi going to school for?

No idea
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:09 am

Hm, I'm having difficulties with the Lamia Priestess in her chambers. There's 2 of her, one to the left of the stairs and one to the right, and I can't get past her to reach the book shelf...

*EDIT* Nevermind, I finally got past her and the unexpected 3rd one I couldn't see from the stairs. I then used up all my potions battling the book snakes, and just barely achieved my goal, though I was promptly eaten by the priestess on the way out.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game