(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch November Update!

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:51 pm

Will you continoue the game?
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:05 pm

It's been months. If they're going to return, they'll say so.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Onewingedangel » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:17 pm

I believe they said they'd be back in March on the Discord. So, they're probably going to say something relatively soonish, or maybe even next update. We can be patient.
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby snowkid0011 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:25 am

It's okay if Oppi doesn't do more content, just I hope, he is fine and every good with him.
(I love his works :D)
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firebird » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:59 am

Does anyone know why it costs $120 USD on Itch.io to buy the game?
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Quarters » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:27 am

Firebird wrote:Does anyone know why it costs $120 USD on Itch.io to buy the game?

Something must have gone wrong on your end. The game is free but you can choose to pay any amount for it. I just loaded up the site and the default in the space to "name your price" is $2.00. There is a link right above that to instead pay nothing.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Occulore » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 am

A bunny girl pred that gains weight?

Now you have my attention.
Occulore
---

Location: In the exact...CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!....Give or take fifty feet.

Postby OvrAndUndr » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:58 pm

I think I've commented this before but I can't find the potential responses, but what does one have to do to get the game to run on MAC? It always comes up with "Game" cannot be opened. Has anyone else run into this issue?
OvrAndUndr
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:17 pm

OvrAndUndr wrote:I think I've commented this before but I can't find the potential responses, but what does one have to do to get the game to run on MAC? It always comes up with "Game" cannot be opened. Has anyone else run into this issue?

I need to just post this as a new thread at some point, but anyways here is how to get this to work on new M# Chip macs.

Relevant Links for Mac Users are: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.ph ... st-1307030 for the general instructions & the main command, and https://www.macworld.com/article/221277 ... minal.html for those unfamiliar with the Terminal on a Mac.

My Process:
What I did was first, move the downloaded .app to a new folder on the desktop. I named it something easy "STHW" but for the most part it shouldn't matter as long as you can type it into the terminal. Next, open the terminal, and "cd desktop", then "cd STHW" to get you into the folder with the game. Then type "sudo chmod -R 755 Game.app" into the terminal. It will ask for your password, and then the worst part is done. Upon trying to open the game again, it will provide the more rote security warning, which is more easily bypassed just in system preferences. Chose to open anyways and you are home free.

Edit: Fixed Links, and you might also need to place the Game.app into another folder within the main STHW for it to work. Hope this helps!
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Postby oppi » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am

Hey guys just wanted to let you know there's a new update:D
oppi
Participator

Postby Joreeves » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm

oppi wrote:Hey guys just wanted to let you know there's a new update:D

Joyous!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm

How do I update the "lynestra scenes" quest to include the new scenes I haven't already completed?

Also, I can't find any of the new observer scenes besides
Spoiler: show
Tim's mom eating his previous gf
or find the new explorer quest.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kntstar » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm

Do you have to start a new save to see the new content?
Kntstar
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:40 am

Kntstar wrote:Do you have to start a new save to see the new content?

I don't thinks so, but it may be required for showing up in your quest log before seeing them. On my tablet I couldn't see anything but I managed to stumble into seeing the Tim/Mom scenes and they showed up as completed in my log. I downloaded the game on my PC and the scenes are shown in the log of a fresh game.

Not sure where the Dancer scene would be, though. I can't access the explorer clubhouse as it says only for Patreon atm, nor do I know where any new ferals would be.

I very much enjoyed the mom and son scenes, but I do find it strange that you can eat the pair of them on a fresh save without unlocking the ability to swallow 2 prey. Unless it's because she's partially digested before he goes in? Shame there's no chance to view them both internally.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby brrt » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:13 am

Quarters wrote:
Kntstar wrote:Do you have to start a new save to see the new content?

I don't thinks so, but it may be required for showing up in your quest log before seeing them. On my tablet I couldn't see anything but I managed to stumble into seeing the Tim/Mom scenes and they showed up as completed in my log. I downloaded the game on my PC and the scenes are shown in the log of a fresh game.

Not sure where the Dancer scene would be, though. I can't access the explorer clubhouse as it says only for Patreon atm, nor do I know where any new ferals would be.

I very much enjoyed the mom and son scenes, but I do find it strange that you can eat the pair of them on a fresh save without unlocking the ability to swallow 2 prey. Unless it's because she's partially digested before he goes in? Shame there's no chance to view them both internally.

In version 2.2 how do you find the mother and child. I'm looking for where and I can't find it.
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:18 am

If anyone could post a guide of the new scenes that would be greatly appreciated. So far I've only found the double prey scene with the yoga mom and daughter.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:07 am

Tim is on the far left of the tavern, talk to him and do as he says. The only other thing I've found, though it may be from earlier is sitting by the pool in your home with someone in your gut. You can even get Sophie to give you a belly rub. If you let Sophie out in your garden, she asks for a pet, though I haven't figured out how to get one yet...
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby brrt » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:56 am

Quarters wrote:Tim is on the far left of the tavern, talk to him and do as he says. The only other thing I've found, though it may be from earlier is sitting by the pool in your home with someone in your gut. You can even get Sophie to give you a belly rub. If you let Sophie out in your garden, she asks for a pet, though I haven't figured out how to get one yet...

okay, thank you very much for the info. I'll get to that, how funny it is without having spoken to Tim. I already saw the scene where the mother eats the bride when it's night.

you approach the door and the watch event is activated.
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby EdwardNigma » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:56 pm

There used to be a sprite animation when you ate Sophie, but it isn't working properly any more. Sabrina just faces the camera, Sophie disappears, and nothing happens while sound effects play until she's fully swallowed, and at that point Sabrina does the stomach pats etc. as usual. It hasn't been working for a couple of versions now (since at least 0.2.0, I believe) but I bring it up now because when I started over again with the new update I saw the exact missing sprite animation (step-by-step swallowing torso, butt, legs) play for the annoying younger sister in the inn, so it seems like something just isn't triggering right for Sophie.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:24 pm

beyond the tim observation scene i cannot find any of the new stuff
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game