Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.7a January Build)

Postby Kothana » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:13 am

Loving the look of this so far, hope to see how things continue ^_^
Kothana
New to the forum

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.7a January Build)

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:56 pm

I can't express how great your project is looking so far.

In my humble opinion, The realistic digestive processes you've coded are unique and frankly fantastic, And combined with the well made menus, Settings, And customization's that you've created I'd imagine that it wont be long till this is one of (Or maybe already is ?) the best sandbox vore games I've seen to date.

Beyond all my praise, Here's some humble suggestions from me, Please disregard them entirely if you feel any or all them completely unnecessary.

Spoiler: show
The player's body should be slightly more buoyant while rag dolled (At least while alive ?).

I'd love to see more types of simple food objects.(I watched the video on your Patreon that showed you had added grapes and strawberry's already in the next build)
I'm not sure about your feeling's about the player being digested along with food, But i feel like a simple noodle, gummy worm, Or something similar with like 2 or 3 joints would go along way to making the stomach look more cluttered.

I love the effect of the acid's showing on the player before gradually fading away.
This is just my opinion but i feel like it fades away much to quickly and should maybe leave a more transparent but longer lasting green tint behind after it fades.
A option to toggle it or a slider in the menu's to change how long it takes to go away would be fantastic.

I noticed that middle mouse switches to something like a free cam where you can move your character without moving the camera.
Might I suggest a hot key (Shift?) or something to toggle from moving your character to moving the free camera.

I noticed that after your corpse is digested your body is just dragged downwards into the green "Food" and then just disappears before swapping you to a free camera.
Might I suggest that instead of just disappearing, Your corpse is turned into some kind of Lumpy sphere or something with the same visual property's as the digested "food" at the bottom of the stomach and just make it slightly heavier or something so that it consistently stays on the bottom of the stomach and doesn't move around as much, Then maybe just treat it like the pill's where it starts to slowly shrink out of existence with maybe some kind of particle effects ?

This could also allow for you to have the dead player be pushed into the small intestines as "Food" and might especially work well if you decide to have the pill's or other food item's follow a similar logic in which case you can show several pieces of "Food" being pushed along threw the small intestines while slowly disappearing.

And this is just from my own personal preference's, But this would also allows for a dynamic situation where (If you still are forced to swap to a free cam after the corpse is considered digested into "food") You could easily lose track of which piece of food one was once the player's body and after that never be able to tell it apart from the rest of the food being digested.

Bug's (?) I have noticed.

When you remove the "DONT_RUN:" from the "Meal" section of the Giantess's config file, After picking a scenario in game the giantess will spawn at something like 0.02932 centimeters tall. I used the debug menu to set the giantess back to being huge but obviously the "Meal" that was supposed to spawn inside her stomach surly just clipped threw the world making editing out the "DONT_RUN:" kinda pointless at the moment ?

The Pill's inside when inside the giantess's stomach often don't seem to be colliding with each other or sometimes the player ?

This may be intentional (Maybe to make them float ?) but I feel that the pill's don't seem to have enough weight to them, And are (In my opinion) to too easy to push around both while walking and especially while swimming.

When your corpse is being digested, It generates a huge amount of "Food" at the bottom of the giantess's stomach, Like more that 30 times what I'd perceive as a appropriate amount.
I've not extensively tested this so it maybe be due to my setting's ?

If you hit f6 in the intestines to ragdoll and then again to try to stand back up it almost always glitches you threw the intestines walls making you fall out all the way onto the ground.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.8a February Build)

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:27 pm

A bunch of new things AND bug fixes in this update! Check out that changelog... ^^;

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-giantess-99188491

Changelog:
Giantess Sandbox 0.0.8a Changelog

> TALK / CONVERSATION SYSTEM
- Added 'SetEyeTarget' command.
- Added 'PlayStomachSound' command.
- Added 'Burp' command.
- Added the ability to pass 'Restore' to 'SetMouthFlex' and 'SetEyesFlex' so that you can restore these expressions back to what they were before the script modified them.
- Updated documentation in 'convo_korunatu.cfg'.
- When writing out a message to the message box, if a tag is encountered (like <i> or <b>), it will be outputted immediately.

> SCRIPTING
- Updated 'scriptingHelp.txt'.

> CONFIG
- Added 'Graphics/ALLOW_VERT_WELDING' to player.cfg.
- Added 'Basic/TELEPORT_TAKES_STAMINA' to player.cfg.
- Added 'Basic/SWIMMING_TAKES_STAMINA' to player.cfg.
- Fixed bug where config variable names were being overwritten with the value.

> DEBUG MENU
- Added a 'Load Mod' dropdown box.
- Added 'Auto' menu, for customizing automation preferences.
- Fixed tabs being out of view when the debug window is too small.
- Fixed initial AI selection being incorrect (it should be NewestDemonVariant).

> GIANTESS
- Added 'AllowLookBend' property to 'SetEmotionAttributes' command.
- Changed object perception for 'SPECIALIZED' Giantesses.
- LookBend is now disabled when the Giantess' HeadTilt value is set to 'Swallow' or 'StraightDown'.
- Fixed objects poking out of the esophagus when being swallowed.
- Fixed objects getting swalllowed being offset because of the Giantess' animator when sliding into the throat.
- Fixed issue where "Pick Me Up" would be interrupted by running activities.
- Fixed burping, among other sounds, not respecting audio settings.
- Fixed right hand not being 'PinchPickup' when starting in the 'Held' scenario.
- Fixed Giantess spawning incorrectly in 'Taking a Nap' scenario.
- Fixed Giantess' mouth sensor not extending all the way to her throat.
- Fixed Giantess being able to see behind her.
- Fixed Giantess not being able to see things on the ground (except the player).
- Fixed bug where the Giantess would swallow the freecamera, causing all sorts of weird janky stuff to happen.

> PLAYER
- Added the ability to punch stuff.
- Added new stumble animations.
- Tied the amount of oxygen intake from breathed air to the player's health. You still breathe in the same amount of air, but you take in less oxygen if you have low health.
- Teleport buttons now take time & require the backpack.
- Fleshed the backpack out more.
- Swimming now requires stamina.
- Max stamina is now tied to health.
- Attempted to fix the player spamming the 'INAIR' animation when standing on the Giantess.
- Fixed broken camera shake script.
- Fixed object use action controls being listed out of order.
- Fixed bug where every usable thing on an object would be triggered regardless of action selection.
- Fixed jittery animation when crouching in the Giantess' mouth.
- Fixed backpack not showing up.

> STOMACH
- Added new digestion effect 'FASTER_ACTIVITY'. Does the same thing as 'FASTER_DIGESTION' but does not affect the digestion rate.
- Added sound effects when being swallowed.
- Saliva droplets now move the churning motion of the stomach. Kinda intensive -- Can be disabled by setting 'Graphics/ALLOW_VERT_WELDING' to 'False' in 'player.cfg'.
- Acid droplets now have their velocity reset when beginning to fall.
- Saliva strands now has a chance to spawn directly above stomach occupants.
- Changed the way the Giantess' animator works while the player is inside of her. This fixes camera jitteriness when hitting a stomach wall.
- Updated saliva physics.
- Intestines can now be seen via X-Ray.
- Fixed stomach ripples effecting the esophagus as well.
- Fixed being forced through into the intestines even with 'Full Tour' disabled.

> MAIN MENU
- Added dropdown boxes to the Clothes menu.
- Split controls into categories.
- Controls menu now works.
- Made main menu elements' hover areas consistent.
- Fixed black screen when returning from in-game.
- Fixed bug where Giantess would already be doing the startup scenario in the background.

> MISC
- Added grapes.
- Added strawberries.
- Added anti-acid tablets (dropped from hazardous sampler).
- Added Hazardous Envrionment Sampler.
- Changed the way interacting with objects works.
- Cleaned up outdated / unused files.
- Fixed objects floating after you pick them up out of a water zone and place them outside of it.
- Fixed 'Are you sure you want to quit?' message box being rendered incorrectly.

> LEVELS
- Fixed Church missing its navmesh data.
- Fixed Park missing its navmesh data.
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby pailleboy » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:15 pm

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:A bunch of new things AND bug fixes in this update! Check out that changelog... ^^;

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-giantess-99188491

Changelog:
Giantess Sandbox 0.0.8a Changelog

> TALK / CONVERSATION SYSTEM
- Added 'SetEyeTarget' command.
- Added 'PlayStomachSound' command.
- Added 'Burp' command.
- Added the ability to pass 'Restore' to 'SetMouthFlex' and 'SetEyesFlex' so that you can restore these expressions back to what they were before the script modified them.
- Updated documentation in 'convo_korunatu.cfg'.
- When writing out a message to the message box, if a tag is encountered (like <i> or <b>), it will be outputted immediately.

> SCRIPTING
- Updated 'scriptingHelp.txt'.

> CONFIG
- Added 'Graphics/ALLOW_VERT_WELDING' to player.cfg.
- Added 'Basic/TELEPORT_TAKES_STAMINA' to player.cfg.
- Added 'Basic/SWIMMING_TAKES_STAMINA' to player.cfg.
- Fixed bug where config variable names were being overwritten with the value.

> DEBUG MENU
- Added a 'Load Mod' dropdown box.
- Added 'Auto' menu, for customizing automation preferences.
- Fixed tabs being out of view when the debug window is too small.
- Fixed initial AI selection being incorrect (it should be NewestDemonVariant).

> GIANTESS
- Added 'AllowLookBend' property to 'SetEmotionAttributes' command.
- Changed object perception for 'SPECIALIZED' Giantesses.
- LookBend is now disabled when the Giantess' HeadTilt value is set to 'Swallow' or 'StraightDown'.
- Fixed objects poking out of the esophagus when being swallowed.
- Fixed objects getting swalllowed being offset because of the Giantess' animator when sliding into the throat.
- Fixed issue where "Pick Me Up" would be interrupted by running activities.
- Fixed burping, among other sounds, not respecting audio settings.
- Fixed right hand not being 'PinchPickup' when starting in the 'Held' scenario.
- Fixed Giantess spawning incorrectly in 'Taking a Nap' scenario.
- Fixed Giantess' mouth sensor not extending all the way to her throat.
- Fixed Giantess being able to see behind her.
- Fixed Giantess not being able to see things on the ground (except the player).
- Fixed bug where the Giantess would swallow the freecamera, causing all sorts of weird janky stuff to happen.

> PLAYER
- Added the ability to punch stuff.
- Added new stumble animations.
- Tied the amount of oxygen intake from breathed air to the player's health. You still breathe in the same amount of air, but you take in less oxygen if you have low health.
- Teleport buttons now take time & require the backpack.
- Fleshed the backpack out more.
- Swimming now requires stamina.
- Max stamina is now tied to health.
- Attempted to fix the player spamming the 'INAIR' animation when standing on the Giantess.
- Fixed broken camera shake script.
- Fixed object use action controls being listed out of order.
- Fixed bug where every usable thing on an object would be triggered regardless of action selection.
- Fixed jittery animation when crouching in the Giantess' mouth.
- Fixed backpack not showing up.

> STOMACH
- Added new digestion effect 'FASTER_ACTIVITY'. Does the same thing as 'FASTER_DIGESTION' but does not affect the digestion rate.
- Added sound effects when being swallowed.
- Saliva droplets now move the churning motion of the stomach. Kinda intensive -- Can be disabled by setting 'Graphics/ALLOW_VERT_WELDING' to 'False' in 'player.cfg'.
- Acid droplets now have their velocity reset when beginning to fall.
- Saliva strands now has a chance to spawn directly above stomach occupants.
- Changed the way the Giantess' animator works while the player is inside of her. This fixes camera jitteriness when hitting a stomach wall.
- Updated saliva physics.
- Intestines can now be seen via X-Ray.
- Fixed stomach ripples effecting the esophagus as well.
- Fixed being forced through into the intestines even with 'Full Tour' disabled.

> MAIN MENU
- Added dropdown boxes to the Clothes menu.
- Split controls into categories.
- Controls menu now works.
- Made main menu elements' hover areas consistent.
- Fixed black screen when returning from in-game.
- Fixed bug where Giantess would already be doing the startup scenario in the background.

> MISC
- Added grapes.
- Added strawberries.
- Added anti-acid tablets (dropped from hazardous sampler).
- Added Hazardous Envrionment Sampler.
- Changed the way interacting with objects works.
- Cleaned up outdated / unused files.
- Fixed objects floating after you pick them up out of a water zone and place them outside of it.
- Fixed 'Are you sure you want to quit?' message box being rendered incorrectly.

> LEVELS
- Fixed Church missing its navmesh data.
- Fixed Park missing its navmesh data.

where do we change giantess size and force more fatness?

also found a bug where the corset can't be put and bra is force put, also changing boobs size doesn't work
pailleboy
New to the forum

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:18 pm

pailleboy wrote:where do we change giantess size and force more fatness?

The Giantess' size cannot be changed at the moment!
You can reach the fatness level from the main menu. Customize -> Outfit... -> Fatness

pailleboy wrote:also found a bug where the corset can't be put and bra is force put, also changing boobs size doesn't work

Works for me. Delete all lines that start with 'Outfit/' in 'ai_kuronatu.cfg' and try again. You'll have to re-customize her clothes, but everything else will be saved.
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkRain » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:24 pm

This is a very cool update :-D :-D :-D :-D
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:59 am

Really love all the little improvements this update has gotten, though there have been some very problematic bugs that have been occurring for the past few updates. One being that every time I stand on the giantess or she swallows me, I would clip through her constantly as well as my character is stuck in ragdoll and freecam and cannot change it back or break free. And its on literally any scenario this happens. So if its possible to look into these bug that would be greatly appreciated ^^

Still love the heck out of this game and really wat it to continue!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:03 pm

With all these custom settings and test stomach zone - it might be nice to see the numbers for how much "absorbed food" the pills,berries, and especially player corpse turns into and be able to see how the multipliers affect that. It's a bit frustrating having to trail and error the digest and absorb numbers to get a satisfactory result as to how fast things digest, the food number/amount they turn into in the stomach an the speed at which the absorbed food processes which then in turn affects the speed at which the breasts grow

The "digest methods" are really broken. The grapes don't digest right. The player corpse takes a really long time to digest and leaves 200 units of "digested food" which is a ridiculous amount. a bit frustrating since we don't have access to setting these for specific foods/playercorpse
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby RTiny » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:18 pm

I've been playing with all the "implicit" and "explicit" settings in all their glory and adore them so much! I'm still tweaking with them in tandem to the hunger/horniness bars into the early hours of the morning when I have work at 6 AM.
Thank you for all your hard work on what is clearly a project you care about!

I hope you don't just take the critiques of all the other posters (their feelings are valid as well, but I don't want you to feel daunted by unintended negativity; this is mindblowingly well done) but also take note of all those that simply appreciate what you've done!

Please take some time for yourself if you need it!
RTiny
New to the forum

Postby pailleboy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:04 am

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:
pailleboy wrote:where do we change giantess size and force more fatness?

The Giantess' size cannot be changed at the moment!
You can reach the fatness level from the main menu. Customize -> Outfit... -> Fatness

pailleboy wrote:also found a bug where the corset can't be put and bra is force put, also changing boobs size doesn't work

Works for me. Delete all lines that start with 'Outfit/' in 'ai_kuronatu.cfg' and try again. You'll have to re-customize her clothes, but everything else will be saved.

ok found all of it (size and ramp up fatness over 100 n clothes) i just forgor ox it was in the appdata file, had to tweak with the clothes but now they work! i was worried i was gonna downgrade the update look stunning, like her new interaction~

would be nice to fix the clipping with her chubbyness and breast size ^w^
pailleboy
New to the forum

Postby Sixberry » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:06 pm

Might just be me, but it seems like the debug menu has taken a bit of a vacation...
Sixberry
New to the forum

Postby Derikdon » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:13 pm

This game is awesome. I'd love there to be more giantess personalities. Like dominant and maybe have an option to rub the stomach walls while inside. Maybe have different reactions for different personalities. Like she'd call you a good girl for rubbing or punish you for struggling.
And maybe, since there's the healing acids option already there could be a protective/motherly personality, where she wants to keep you safe inside her belly and calls you little one.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pathal0ne » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:21 pm

So ive noticed with the new update a few things/bugs or minor details:
1. The drop menus in customize like the bra, hairstyle and such wont save even after applying including other settings
2. You can still clip through the giantess’s mouth, and thus falling through the floor as she scoops you off the floor with her horny tactic and swallows you
3. The saliva effects can be seen randomly around the giantess in the air where theres no contact whatsoever to the mouth or hands
4. And for some reason theres no interactions with the giantess or conversations no matter what so yelling or talking doesnt trigger anything, sometimes the escape doesnt trigger either (and yes ive tried with both “is silent” checked and unchecked with no change in results.
So idk if any of these is bc the newer version picked up my deleted older version and needed to rewrite old configs thus becoming the start of all the problems… or if its just new bugs with this version
Pathal0ne
New to the forum

Postby Azimuth11 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:24 am

Can I change my name in-game so that the giantess stops calling me Jessica?
Azimuth11
New to the forum

Postby Azimuth11 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:34 pm

Also, the mouth activity action doesn't work, my player seems to ragdoll on her hand, and she is stuck with her hand on her belly as opposed to her mouth so you can't jump in and it breaks and makes you ragdoll when you make her put you up to her mouth again. And it would be nice to have an explanation on how the hazardous environment sampler works, I don't know how to make it release the tablets
Azimuth11
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:23 pm

Sixberry wrote:Might just be me, but it seems like the debug menu has taken a bit of a vacation...

it still works just can't get to it through the menu. the hot key for it still works though
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby pailleboy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:45 pm

Azimuth11 wrote:Can I change my name in-game so that the giantess stops calling me Jessica?

go in your appdate>locallow>giantess sandbox here i think you can modify the text of the interaction... its gonna take u some time and the change will most likely be reverted in the next update, so good luck
pailleboy
New to the forum

Postby TheEagle66 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:22 am

Every time I get her to lay down and place me on her I am ragdolled and have no way to get out of it.
TheEagle66
New to the forum

Postby Sixberry » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:53 am

blassimg1 wrote:
Sixberry wrote:Might just be me, but it seems like the debug menu has taken a bit of a vacation...

it still works just can't get to it through the menu. the hot key for it still works though

That's odd. I rebound F1 to P (F1 straightup puts my pc to sleep so... can't be pushing that every time I want to bring up the debug menu), but haven't had any luck.
Sixberry
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:51 pm

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:A bunch of new things AND bug fixes in this update! Check out that changelog... ^^;

Hi GiantessSandboxDev,

Here is my giant bug report that I said I'd be doing on your Patreon. I'll put it in a spoiler tag as it's huge.
As always, keep up the great work! We all love what you are doing!

Main Menu
-Tooltips in the menu still misaligned. Seems to be too high on the vertical axis.
-Most menu entries are missing tooltips entirely.
-When default level is changed to bathroom, the main menu scene is changed as well. This makes the rendered text title graphic distorted too.
-Giantess Customization Outfit: Dropdowns are not saving custom settings and continue to default to the following upon a game load / reload: Hair Style (None), Shirt (None), Bra (Bra)
They can, however, be changed via the debug dialog menu once loaded into the level. Changes are not retained upon a reload.
-Items that have a custom value which accept a value typed into the keyboard are not allowing decimal values or negative values where applicable. Entering either sets the value to 0.
-In Stomach Customization, Enable Ripple Effect does not appear to function until Jessica has become a corpse.
-Stomach Activity Level can reach 130, but the slider only goes to 100.
-Attempting to set a value via typing on the keyboard for any level that is actively changing is not working. The values are not frozen to allow input like they are in the debug menu dialogs.
-Many values are showing up to 8 digits past the decimal point. These should be clamped / rounded up or down to not exceed two decimal places and internal math / code that uses the extra decimals should be adjusted to compensate. Example: What is the difference in burp build up for the player between values 0.04934562 and 0.05002341? For the player, there is no difference they can observe. Most of these scales should be 0 to 100 for ease of the player to understand what they do. Another example is the player health value. HP of 75.01457 is meaningless to the player. Showing it as 75 or 75.01 is much easier to understand.
-Simulation Timescale values exceeding 9 break animations.
-Player Health slider in preview digestion is not adjustable.
-When Jessica becomes a corpse, digested food amount rises too fast and does not appear to be in step with the corpse timer or the corpse digestion amount. I'd expect the digested food amount to rise much slower than it currently is, especially considering that the highest the food plane seems to get is 100. Though I'd like to see the food plane physically going higher in the stomach, it interferes with the acid level when Jessica is alive. Realistically though, I'd expect Jessica to add maybe 25 to 50 to what is already there. Currently, when her corpse digested in the stomach test screen, digested food amount was over 7000.
-In clothing customization, getting Kuro to bend and look towards the ground results in her intestinal tract exiting her body via her back. Note: This happens in game levels too and may be the issue causing most of the problems.

In Game Controls
-Freecam movement has lost the slow mode. Pressing Shift does nothing to slow it down.
-Pressing K (climb mode) or L (slide mode) does nothing. Not sure what these do or if not implemented yet.
-Pessing Ctrl to crouch appears to not do anything.

Control Bindings Overlapping
(These are keys bound to multiple actions which trigger all of them at the same time when pressed, causing bugs depending on activity)
-Key E is bound to: Fly Up, Use Object, Eat Me
-Key Z is bound to: Free Look, Lay Down, Stomach Activity
-Key Space is bound to (May be intentional): Jump, Attention, Put Me Down
-Key X is bound to: Zoom, Mouth Activity
-Key T is bound to: Talk, Mouth Tease
-Key S is bound to: Down, Stomach Tease

Kuro's Clothing
-Shorts and dress can be worn at the same time and conflict with each other, resulting in major clipping.
-Curtain and Shirts can be worn at the same time and conflict with each other, resulting in major clipping.
-Setting certain values for Breast Size, Max Breast Size, and Fatness result in the following clothing clipping.
Belt: Starts clipping at 45 Fatness
Chain: No visible clipping
Gloves: No visible clipping
Tail: Clips through small and large intestines
Hairstyle: No visible clipping on any of the styles
Shorts: Starts clipping at 25 fatness
Stockings: Starts clipping at 1 fatness.
Shirt:
-T-Shirt: Bra clips through regardless of settings. With values of 100 fatness, 100 Breast Size, and 120 Max Breast Size, clipping starts just under the breasts. Increasing Max Breast Size worsens the clipping.
-Dress: Bra clips through regardless of settings. With values of 35 fatness, 107 Breast Size, and 120 Max Breast Size, clipping starts. Increasing the three values worsens the clipping.
-Corset: Clipping starts at 18 fatness. Breast size has no impact.
Crocs: No visible clipping
Bra:
-None: Nipples clip through Dress at 10 breast size, 120 max breast size.
-Bra: Clipping starts once breast size reaches 107
-Curtain: Clipping starts at max breast size 125. Clips through T-Shirt and Dress at all sizes. May conflict with them and may make sense to have in the same list as shirts.
Panties: Starts clipping at 12 fatness

Kuro Specific Issues
-Kuro has issues picking the player up. Most interactions result in the player being placed incorrectly or rag-dolling to the ground, and is left in a state that forces the player to restart the game.
-Bug where Kuro reaches into her own throat (clipping through it) and pulls out swallowed items. Occurs only when Kuro takes an object that the player was holding.
-Horny Vore Action (Asks to eat player) doesn't appear to be triggering.
-Get Horny / Hungry From Tinies also does not appear to be happening.

Player (Jessica) Specific Issues
-The player is launched into the air if sprinting into something and holding space.
-Player movement speed seems / feels slower than it was in the previous versions. Not sure if it really is or not though.
-When in stomach acid but stationary, Jessica does not regain stamina. This makes staying on the surface and not suffocating nearly impossible.
-Jessica's model changes sometimes, with her hair color going blond and her cat ears becoming a red bow.

Bathroom Level
-I know the bathroom scene is still a WIP, but Kuro was standing on the sink. lol.

Church Level
-Ambient light levels are still rather dark, but likely intended. Still mentioning though as I feel it's still a little too dark.
-Starting on Church and Taking a Nap, places Jessica on Kuro's belly. Jessica is unable to move, has the acid shader applied to her body, then is rag dolled. I think the game thinks she is in Kuro's stomach. Debug menu looks normal but Jessica is moving around like she has died in the stomach.

Being Held
-Kuro is holding Jessica horizontally instead of vertically.
-Pressing Z for Stomach Activity triggers the bug from Taking a Nap.
-Pressing X for Mouth Activity triggers the same bug. Also briefly zooms in due to key binding overlap.
-Pressing M for Enter Mouth then M for Take Me Out has Jessica suspended correctly in Kuro's pinched fingers.
-Pressing M for Enter Mouth then O for Open Mouth then M for Take Me Out has Kuro keeping her mouth open. This breaks the flashlight orientation, making it so the light beam doesn't move as Jessica does. This also breaks positioning so that if you pick E for Eat Me of K for Lower Me In, Jessica isn't swallowed correctly, clips out, then rag-dolls.
-Pressing M for Enter Mouth then E for Eat Me, Jessica's physics get all wonky. Kuro swaying in her idle animation makes Jessica nearly uncontrollable. Jessica moves like she is sliding on ice.
-Pressing K for Lower Me In results in Kuro dropping Jessica misaligned. Jessica rag-dolls and falls to the floor, missing Kuro's mouth completely.
-Pressing E for Eat Me, Kuro's mouth doesn't move with the dialog. She does swallow Jessica properly. Jessica's body, in 1st person view, is in the way when you look down during the swallow, and her head is missing. Once in the stomach, the strange physics threw Jessica back out of the belly and onto the floor, but she didn't rag-doll this time.

On The Ground
-When Kuro does the bend over and reach to grab move, like in the menu screen, her intestinal tract clips out. Based on this and the prior bugs with physics and clipping, I suspect that Kuro's digestive system was somehow attached to the wrong bones. All the issues from Being Held apply to this scene too.
-Upon pick up, Kuro put me into the Mouth Clicker Game. Clicking didn't move the bar but she did take me out. Upon putting Jessica down, Jessica rag-dolled.

Dinner Time
-Trying to "steal" Kuro's food by picking it up and running away doesn't appear to be working, nor does dodging pickup.
-Kuro never seems to engage in the Feed Me errand.
-The strange physics are still present, however it isn't as extreme as Kuro is sitting down. Movement for Jessica is still very difficult, due to the physics issue.

Park Level
-All the same issues as reported above, however Kuro's mouth moved when she spoke.
-The strange physics seem less intense on this level but issues from Church level persist.
-The grass doesn't appear to be solid ground. Falling into it and you fall through the world.
-Kuro is unable to walk and do the grab action, likely due to the above issue.

Pool Level
-All the same issues from the prior levels.

Relaxing Poolside:
-I was standing behind Kuro and she reached her arm backwards, through her body, to pick Jessica up.

Kuro's Insides
-When swallowed in 1st person view, the players body is visible and blocks the view of the throat swallowing when looking down.
-Trying to stay above the acid is very difficult now due to stamina drain from swimming and the player not having much buoyancy. Would like the player to float more and regain stamina when floating but not moving.
-Grapes are set to the disintegrate digestion type, and never digest.
-When player's health runs out, their body vanishes instead of spawning a corpse like it does in the stomach scene in the main menu.
-Digested food level was stuck at -2 until the player digested, then shot up to 200. The -2 value may have been a one time issue, but the 200+ increase persists.
-Kuro's tail is clipping through the small intestines where it transitions to the large and also near the rectum.
-Stomach activity can exceed 100, but does not appear to have any effect when it does. If no activity is intended after reaching 100, value should be clamped so it can't fall outside of the range 0 to 100. Note that the values in the giantess customization stomach menu reached 130 and appear to be clamped there.
-Acid level never seems to exceed the following values: 25 (if only one object), 45 (If multiple objects)
-The Digested food amount layer pushes the acid level layer up, leading to Jessica and the undigested food to getting stuck / suffocating.
-Digested food amount can exceed 100. Not sure if intended but if not then should be clamped to 0 to 100 range.
-Burp build up range is 0 to 100 (can exceed that value like everything else) but never seems to get past 0.2 before Kuro burps, so her stomach doesn't expand visibly.
Expected behavior: Kuro burping randomly with random build up values based on a burp dice roll, once a threshold has been reached. This way, stomach will visibly expand and contract via the burp build up, which is what I think was intended. Example: Threshold is say 5, once build up reaches 5, a roll is made. If roll < 25, no burp. If roll is 25 to 50, small burp and some build up is released. 75, larger burp. 100, largest burp and build up reset to 0.
-In a level and scene, I never saw burp buildup exceed 2.0.
-The Stomach pushes everything together in the u-bend just near the pyloric valve. This makes things get stuck.
Expected behavior: Food, including Jessica, has buoyancy and floats in the acid. Some food floats better than others. Stomach movements, rather than forcing everything to one spot, moves the objects around randomly so that clumping up doesn't occur. When pushed towards the pyloric valve, the next movement would be left, right, or backing away from the pyloric valve.
-Objects tend to lose the ability to move from the stomach pushes. Examples: Glow pill, Grapes, Jessica's Corpse
-Objects appear to lack buoyancy and won't float to the top at times. Examples: Jessica's body when alive, Jessica's Corpse, Glow Pill, Grab Pill, Random Food Pills, Grapes, Strawberries
-When in level and Jessica is digested, her corpse never spawns and vanishes instantly. Debug menu reports that her location is Last Seen Outside at (-137.9, 207.0, -190.1)
-Due to the reported bugs with physics, further testing of the stomach and its mechanics is near impossible at this time.

Things That I Can't Figure Out What They Do
-Predator Type: Not enough explanation of the types and what, specifically, they change.
-Relationship: Same as above.
-Desires: Not sure what they do / affect
-Churn Forcer: Not exactly sure what this does but playing with the values I found the following rather pleasing.
Churn Activity: 10
Churn Duration: 6
Churn Distance Multiplier: 1
Churn Weight Multiplier: 4

Suggestions
-For the Controls Options, have keybinding validation so that if a key is being bound to an action that is already bound somewhere else, the game lets you know that that. Example: Trying to bind Space to Jump and Punch should give a warning as they can both be activated at the same time.
-Ability to access the menu without exiting the level so settings can be adjusted outside of using the debug menu dialogs. This would require the game to to read those settings back in, so not sure how best to handle as I'd assume it would conflict with any changes that were made using the debug menu dialogs.
-Tooltips that show the default value of customizable options. Example: If Food Reaction Rate is set to 89 but the default is 25. A tooltip would explain what the Food Reaction Rate is and state that the default value is 25.
-Adjustable transparency for the acid.
-Acid levels increasing / decreasing on a curve in relation to stomach activity. Example: Stomach Activity < 25 then Acid Level starts rising slowly when food is present. Stomach Activity 25 to 75 then Acid Level rises faster depending on how much food is there. More food would be a higher acid level. Stomach Activity 75 to 100 then stomach is doing active digestion. A timer would start and acid levels would slowly drain to around where the max seems to be now, 45 or 50.
-As digestion progresses, have Jessica's clothing degrading / digesting and falling off at certain health or time intervals.
-Changing stomach movements / undulations / ripples / churn, based on the overall digestion levels of the food inside. Could track via number of objects and digested food amount values.
-More digestion SFX to add variety to what is there already.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game