Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.8a February Build)

Postby KirklandSignature » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:24 pm

i cant seem to interact with the rope in the stomach
KirklandSignature
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 pm

KirklandSignature wrote:i cant seem to interact with the rope in the stomach

When aiming at the rope, left click the mouse to grab on to it, then press the M key, and Kuro will pull you out if she isn't angry with you.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TachibanaRei » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:56 am

For those experiencing issues with constantly being a ragdoll in certain situations, it has to do with the newly implemented tripping mechanic and certain spawn positions not making you fully upright (mouth activity and the start of the nap scenario for example). To fix this, open the Debug Menu with F10, go to the Player tab, scroll down to the Player Perception section, and change the dropdown for Upright in Stomach to anything other than options 3 and 4. If you were ragdolled before the change, press F6 to toggle the ragdoll state.
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

Postby mongus » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:33 am

I noticed that this bug was not talked about or fixed in the last few updates, but food isn't interacting/colliding in the stomach. Pills/fruit just kinda goes through one another.
mongus
New to the forum

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:39 pm

nanakra wrote:Hi GiantessSandboxDev,

Here is my giant bug report that I said I'd be doing on your Patreon. I'll put it in a spoiler tag as it's huge.
As always, keep up the great work! We all love what you are doing!

Thanks!

I'd like to clarify some things here:

nanakra wrote:Main Menu
-When default level is changed to bathroom, the main menu scene is changed as well. This makes the rendered text title graphic distorted too.

This is an intentional feature -- The background in the Main Menu is set to change to the default level.

nanakra wrote:-Simulation Timescale values exceeding 9 break animations.

This is intentional -- The breathing animation is computationally expensive to calculate due to the size of the stomach model, so after a certain timescale, the animation is disabled for better performance.

nanakra wrote:-Player Health slider in preview digestion is not adjustable.

This is intentional, but I could change that I guess. It's currently locked because changing that value will lead to an incorrect digestion benchmark.

nanakra wrote:-When Jessica becomes a corpse, digested food amount rises too fast and does not appear to be in step with the corpse timer or the corpse digestion amount. I'd expect the digested food amount to rise much slower than it currently is, especially considering that the highest the food plane seems to get is 100. Though I'd like to see the food plane physically going higher in the stomach, it interferes with the acid level when Jessica is alive. Realistically though, I'd expect Jessica to add maybe 25 to 50 to what is already there. Currently, when her corpse digested in the stomach test screen, digested food amount was over 7000.

This sounds like a very odd bug, which I do not experience. Can you please send over your config files? More specifically, 'ai_kuronatu.cfg' and 'player.cfg'.

In Game Controls
-Freecam movement has lost the slow mode. Pressing Shift does nothing to slow it down.
nanakra wrote:-Pressing K (climb mode) or L (slide mode) does nothing. Not sure what these do or if not implemented yet.

These are not implemented properly at the moment.

nanakra wrote:-Pessing Ctrl to crouch appears to not do anything.

Crouching is limited to certain locations, such as in the Giantess' throat, in her intestines, and in her mouth. This is done because the crouching mechanic is very janky. It'll need to be re-written, along with the rest of the player physics.
I'm currently trying to implement Source Engine movement into the game to replace the current system, but it'll take quite a lot of re-writing for that to happen.

nanakra wrote:Control Bindings Overlapping
(These are keys bound to multiple actions which trigger all of them at the same time when pressed, causing bugs depending on activity)
-Key E is bound to: Fly Up, Use Object, Eat Me
-Key Z is bound to: Free Look, Lay Down, Stomach Activity
-Key Space is bound to (May be intentional): Jump, Attention, Put Me Down
-Key X is bound to: Zoom, Mouth Activity
-Key T is bound to: Talk, Mouth Tease
-Key S is bound to: Down, Stomach Tease

Overlapping is partly intentional because of the context you use these controls in. For example, you cannot jump and ALSO ask the Giantess to put you down, because she is holding you -- You cannot jump in the first place.
I was not aware that the Zoom control shared a combo with Mouth Tease, which is actually a problem. I suppose I should implement some flags for what controls can overlap with other controls.

nanakra wrote:-Horny Vore Action (Asks to eat player) doesn't appear to be triggering.
Horny Vore action is when the Giantess gets on her hands and knees and licks you up. I'm not aware of it being broken, other than the issue where you can fall out of her mouth while she is getting back up.

nanakra wrote:-Get Horny / Hungry From Tinies also does not appear to be happening.

This is a conditional automation routine. It depends on a whole bunch of factors, such as the relationship & relationship strength with the target AI, the Giantess' current hungry and horny values, the Giantess' predator type, and the amount of food already in her stomach. The Giantess also has to be actively focused on an AI for the 'Get Horny / Hungry From Tinies' to kick in.

nanakra wrote:Player (Jessica) Specific Issues
-Player movement speed seems / feels slower than it was in the previous versions. Not sure if it really is or not though.

It is indeed slower -- I will have to investigate and see why that is happening.

nanakra wrote:-When in stomach acid but stationary, Jessica does not regain stamina. This makes staying on the surface and not suffocating nearly impossible.

This is intentional, but I will add an option to turn this feature off from the main menu.

nanakra wrote:-Jessica's model changes sometimes, with her hair color going blond and her cat ears becoming a red bow.

This is intentional -- It's meant to signify that she is covered in slime and acid.

nanakra wrote:Relaxing Poolside:
-I was standing behind Kuro and she reached her arm backwards, through her body, to pick Jessica up.

I'm surprised I didn't catch this one. ^^;

nanakra wrote:Kuro's Insides
-When swallowed in 1st person view, the players body is visible and blocks the view of the throat swallowing when looking down.

Intentional, but I will add an option to turn this feature off from the main menu.

nanakra wrote:-When player's health runs out, their body vanishes instead of spawning a corpse like it does in the stomach scene in the main menu.
-Digested food level was stuck at -2 until the player digested, then shot up to 200. The -2 value may have been a one time issue, but the 200+ increase persists.

This is not happening for me. Again, please send your config files.

nanakra wrote:-Acid level never seems to exceed the following values: 25 (if only one object), 45 (If multiple objects)

This is intentional -- The stomach will react with more acid when more objects are present.

nanakra wrote:-The Digested food amount layer pushes the acid level layer up, leading to Jessica and the undigested food to getting stuck / suffocating.

This is intentional. There is less space in the stomach because of the digested food inside of it, which gives the acid less space to settle in.

nanakra wrote:-Digested food amount can exceed 100. Not sure if intended but if not then should be clamped to 0 to 100 range.

This is indeed intentional so that any digested food doesn't go to waste.

nanakra wrote:-In a level and scene, I never saw burp buildup exceed 2.0.

I've never experienced this issue -- Again, please send your config.

nanakra wrote:Expected behavior: Food, including Jessica, has buoyancy and floats in the acid. Some food floats better than others. Stomach movements, rather than forcing everything to one spot, moves the objects around randomly so that clumping up doesn't occur. When pushed towards the pyloric valve, the next movement would be left, right, or backing away from the pyloric valve.

This will require very precise blendshape movements (or perhaps a different solution) to get done accurately. Right now, the digestive system only control the forward movement of food along the digestive tract. Not saying that this won't ever be implemented; I'm just saying that it won't happen anytime soon.

nanakra wrote:Things That I Can't Figure Out What They Do
-Predator Type: Not enough explanation of the types and what, specifically, they change.
-Relationship: Same as above.
-Desires: Not sure what they do / affect

This is all meant for probability calculations for specific scenarios. Also, futureproofing!

nanakra wrote:-Churn Forcer: Not exactly sure what this does but playing with the values I found the following rather pleasing.
Churn Activity: 10
Churn Duration: 6
Churn Distance Multiplier: 1
Churn Weight Multiplier: 4

This exists to allow players to spawn custom stomach ripples.
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:47 pm

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:
nanakra wrote:-When Jessica becomes a corpse, digested food amount rises too fast and does not appear to be in step with the corpse timer or the corpse digestion amount. I'd expect the digested food amount to rise much slower than it currently is, especially considering that the highest the food plane seems to get is 100. Though I'd like to see the food plane physically going higher in the stomach, it interferes with the acid level when Jessica is alive. Realistically though, I'd expect Jessica to add maybe 25 to 50 to what is already there. Currently, when her corpse digested in the stomach test screen, digested food amount was over 7000.

This sounds like a very odd bug, which I do not experience. Can you please send over your config files? More specifically, 'ai_kuronatu.cfg' and 'player.cfg'.

Sure thing. The config files are attached. Just remove the .txt extension as the forum rejects .cfg files for some reason.
The configs are the default the game makes and modified via the in game menus as I wanted to keep it as close to base game config as possible to avoid odd issues.

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:
nanakra wrote:-Jessica's model changes sometimes, with her hair color going blond and her cat ears becoming a red bow.

This is intentional -- It's meant to signify that she is covered in slime and acid.

It's not the slime / acid overlay, but her actual model that changes and is the equivalent to setting Attachments/CAT_EARS to false in the player.cfg file.
Attachments
ai_kuronatu.cfg.txt
(9.57 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
player.cfg.txt
(1.54 KiB) Downloaded 182 times

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby THEholySnail » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:22 pm

I noticed a few things. I tried to reproduce the Bugs, but only some were reproducable, so here it is:

- when the giantess goes down to catch the player with her mouth, when her horniness level is high, you can teleport into her mouth. In this situation you will be ragdolled, causing you to uncontrollably roll out. Now, normally, when you get back up with F6, you would do exactly that: stand. However in this situation you get teleported back into the mouth and fall out again.

- player Model gets the Red headgear when pressing f6. Used to not be the case in previous versions.

- Kneeling down due to high horniness causes the giantess intestines to show outside. Used to not be the case in previous versions.

-Not sure if it is intentional, but the unfinished intro can actually be played if the state " LOOKAROUND " is set and then "INTRO" and then " LOOKAROUND " is set and "INTRO" again.

-Clothes with multiple options do not change when using the ingame customize menu, only in the AI_Kuronatu.

- Giantess clips through the brick when she is kneeling down to catch player with her mouth.

Here are some Bugs, I was not capable of replicating:

-Sometimes the giantess will start looking down at a tiny and back up, despite the relationship being on hate.

-somehow the screen becomes black in the intestines.

- somehow the player becomes black and the weaker flashlight (the one you get after pressing F after the flashlight is on) stops working.
THEholySnail
Been posting for a bit

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.9a March Build)

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:17 pm

Bug fixes bug fixes bug fixes!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-g ... -100741410

Changelog:
Spoiler: show
Giantess Sandbox 0.0.9a Changelog

> LOADING MENU
- Added a randomized image to the loading screen.

> SCRIPTING
- Added '!sampler' reference type.
- Added '!keySpawn1', '!keySpawn2', etc. reference types.
- Changed 'ForceChurn' to 'ChurnMode' in 'SetStomachAttributes' (see scriptingHelp.txt for reference).

> CONFIG
- ai_kuronatu.cfg: Added 'Automation/ALLOW_ESOPHAGUS_AUTOMATION'.
- ai_kuronatu.cfg: Added 'Stomach/CHURN_MODE'.
- player.cfg: Added 'Basic/HIDE_BODY_DURING_SWALLOW'.
- player.cfg: Added 'Cheats/DISABLE_STAMINA_DRAIN_ON_LOW_HEALTH'.
- player.cfg: Added 'Cheats/DISABLE_BUBBLES'.
- player.cfg: Renamed 'Basic/TELEPORT_TAKES_STAMINA' to 'Cheats/INSTANT_TELEPORT' and inverted its value.
- player.cfg: Renamed 'Basic/SWIMMING_TAKES_STAMINA' to 'Cheats/INFINITE_SWIMMING' and inverted its value.
- Fixed softlock when saving values that are null.

> DEBUG MENU
- Debug tab: Added 'Teleport AI Here' button.
- Debug tab: Added 'Spawn GTS' button.
- Debug tab: Fixed spawning an AI inside a stomach not working properly.
- Stomach tab: Fixed 'stomach' tab not refreshing if a selected object exits the stomach.

> MAIN MENU
- Added 'Cheats' menu to the Customize menu.
- Added disclaimer tooltip to Crouch control.
- Added default values to tooltips for most elements.
- Numbers' decimal places are now truncated.
- Fixed input boxes being overwritten too quickly to be editable.
- Fixed tooltips being positioned incorrectly.
- Fixed a random stomach sound playing for a brief second before the main menu initializes.
- Fixed player being swallowed upside down.
- Fixed being able to see the Giantess' intestines while customizing her outfit.
- Fixed not being able to change bra / hair style.

> GIANTESS
- Added screen effects when a Giantess burps with the player inside her stomach / in her mouth.
- Rewrote the way the Giantess finds a target to look at.
- Uvula now moves according to the orientation of the Giantess.
- Giantess now has a random chance to emit a long burp if burp buildup is greater than 45.
- Giantess now has a guaranteed chance to emit a long burp if burp buildup is greater than 70.
- Fixed mouth closing when exiting it with thinking disabled.
- Fixed issues with AI interacting weirdly with key presses.
- Fixed various clipping issues regarding clothes.
- Fixed tail clipping into intestines.
- Removed head from X-Ray renderer.

> STOMACH
- Added a hard-limit for Activity Level at '120'.
- Added new digestion effect (bubbles).
- Added more stomach churn rings.
- Added the ability to specify how you want the stomach to churn.
- Fixed Giantess being able to... swallow herself..?
- Fixed loud stomach sounds being muffled while inside the stomach.

> PLAYER
- Added control for 'Fly Slow'.
- Reworked air control physics.
- Reworked swimming physics.
- Fixed held objects not being parented to whatever the player is parented to when being dropped.
- Fixed some controls not being rebindable.
- Fixed slow walking & sprinting speed.
- Fixed being shoved into the acid if you touched any food while in the stomach.
- Fixed not being able to drop certain objects.
- Fixed not being parented to the Stomach's transform when teleporting inside.
- Fixed drowning taking forever.
- Fixed stumbling while in water.
- Fixed rotation auto-corrective system not working when in freecam.
- Fixed freecamera not being able to fly slowly.
- Fixed not being able to get up from a stumble fall.

> HAZARDOUS SAMPLER
- Added 'Toggle Sound' action.
- Fixed air expel sound not looping.

> LEVELS
- Added new 'Custom Level' system. WIP

> MISC
- Added the ability to attach a rope to one of Kuronatu's teeth.
- Added the ability to open the Main Menu while in-game.
- Fixed two memory leaks.
- Fixed grapes being undigestable.
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby bipori » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:55 pm

First things first: Love the new loading screen. Unfortunately, I was not able to get past it without some extra work.

When I first ran it, and clicked okay when it asked about overwriting/creating files, it froze, and the following lines from Player.log seem to have something to do with it:

Code: Select all
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels'.
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels\Bathroom\init.gsbs".
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels\Bathroom\init.gsbs".
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels\Church\init.gsbs".
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels\Church\init.gsbs".
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels\City\init.gsbs".
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels\City\init.gsbs".

I am on Linux, using Wine and DXVK to run Windows software, and it's possible that there is something handled differently between Wine and Windows when accessing non-existent folders, but just in case there isn't, or anyone else tries to run this with Wine, I figured I'd mention this.

Creating the folders that are mentioned manually seems to have fixed the issue.

Before trying that, I tried deleting my save folder from v0.0.8 and the Registry keys associated with this came, and when I did that, I just got a black screen with the GiantessSandbox logo and the eye-shaped button in the corner, but no menu buttons or background video. I did not check the logs at that point. I just deleted the save folder and registry data again, and went back to v0.0.8, then quit, and upgraded again. As a result, I don't know what the issue there might have been, and whether or not it's the same.
bipori
New to the forum

Postby lppusage » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:11 pm

bipori wrote:First things first: Love the new loading screen. Unfortunately, I was not able to get past it without some extra work.

When I first ran it, and clicked okay when it asked about overwriting/creating files, it froze, and the following lines from Player.log seem to have something to do with it:

Code: Select all
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\users\<redacted>\AppData\LocalLow\GiantessSandbox\GiantessSandbox\levels'.

I am on Linux, using Wine and DXVK to run Windows software, and it's possible that there is something handled differently between Wine and Windows when accessing non-existent folders, but just in case there isn't, or anyone else tries to run this with Wine, I figured I'd mention this.

Creating the folders that are mentioned manually seems to have fixed the issue.

Before trying that, I tried deleting my save folder from v0.0.8 and the Registry keys associated with this came, and when I did that, I just got a black screen with the GiantessSandbox logo and the eye-shaped button in the corner, but no menu buttons or background video. I did not check the logs at that point. I just deleted the save folder and registry data again, and went back to v0.0.8, then quit, and upgraded again. As a result, I don't know what the issue there might have been, and whether or not it's the same.

I am on Windows and seem to have the exact same issue. Even the same errors in Player.log. Seems like It's a little broken now ^^;
lppusage
New to the forum

Postby Sixberry » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:07 pm

Can second the above issues. Program just dies upon loading.
Sixberry
New to the forum

Postby wawawa » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:08 pm

I'm also on Windows and had the same file issue. I was also able to fix it by adding in the folders/files (it also required a Park and Pool folder) and running the previous version again then letting the new one overwrite the config files, but I also wanted to report that unless I'm missing something, I don't think I can advance any of the stomach dialogue anymore, which means the player is stuck in place.
wawawa
New to the forum

Postby bipori » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:54 pm

wawawa wrote:I'm also on Windows and had the same file issue. I was also able to fix it by adding in the folders/files (it also required a Park and Pool folder) and running the previous version again then letting the new one overwrite the config files, but I also wanted to report that unless I'm missing something, I don't think I can advance any of the stomach dialogue anymore, which means the player is stuck in place.

I have been softlocked in dialog boxes - no way to advance once one comes up.
bipori
New to the forum

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:32 pm

The main menu is just a blank screen, no matter what I do. I tried downloading older versions, which work fine, and I've even deleted the config folder multiple times, but at best I get the popup telling me to upgrade the models but neither of the buttons actually does anything, and then It's just a blank screen with the logos on it. None of the usual controls work.
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Re: Experimental Vore Project (v0.0.10a March Build Part 2)

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:39 pm

I've released a hot patch to address the major issues! Apologies ;;

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-g ... -100755955
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:55 pm

I still wish you would work on fixing the way the player corpse functions in the stomach. It should digest pretty much in seconds like it how it used to function in the 2nd or 3rd update of the game and provide probably a 10th of "digested food" points, like 60 instead of 600
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby GiantessSandboxDev » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:I still wish you would work on fixing the way the player corpse functions in the stomach. It should digest pretty much in seconds like it how it used to function in the 2nd or 3rd update of the game and provide probably a 10th of "digested food" points, like 60 instead of 600

Try after resetting your config!
GiantessSandboxDev
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:00 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:It should digest pretty much in seconds

This should be user customizable as that is huge personal preference.
My pref is for it to take a long time, as it does now.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crispkreme » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:03 pm

GiantessSandboxDev wrote:I've released a hot patch to address the major issues! Apologies ;;

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-g ... -100755955

I can now load into the game, but graphics settings are stuck at 640x480 @ 60hz and very low and reset if changed when i back out of the menu. I've cleared out the LocalLow/GiantessSandbox/ folder to no avail.
crispkreme
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:16 pm

nanakra wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:It should digest pretty much in seconds

This should be user customizable as that is huge personal preference.
My pref is for it to take a long time, as it does now.

You currently can't change it with config files but it would be nice to, if you want to sit there for 5 minutes waiting for the game to proceed than that should be your choice, I'd like it back where it functions like it used to, or at least give the choice to
Yoshi174
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game