SizePlay - Giantess game 02.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 01.24 Public version

Postby inuyashaxears » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:39 pm

The most common bug in this game is for either the screen to go black or an image to get stuck. They get patched as they get discovered, but somebody has gotta be the first to encounter them. All I can recommend is saving often so that you can reload without losing much.
Also, I've never had a 30 second load time that wasn't a bug / the game freezing. For next time, I recommend saving on an unused slot and then reloading an older save so you can explore the rest of the game. Saving before reloading is in case Death12345 needs the bugged save file while trying to figure out what's wrong.
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 02.24 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:07 pm

Public version 02.24 is here!

This update brings 2 new endings for Nyx's story event, 2 new post good ending Amelia events and 2 new Ryoko events!

What's new?
Spoiler: show

Nyx -
- Nyx gained a new event that is accessible after you complete her story and get a... good... ending.
- Nyx gained 2 new endings. "Good" and "Bad" ending. This is NOT their final form as but for the moment these endings will do since I want to progress with Nox as well so I can intertwine possible ending.
You get good ending if you were doing what you were told during her mistress events.

Amelia -
Two new choices have been added during her bath event.
I had a bit more planned, but sadly I didn't have enough time.

Ryoko -
Two new events have been added.
You can find first one in her office. It has 50% chance of happening while approaching her.
Second one you can find after you escape in her house (when she is sleeping). It's a decently long event so get ready for that.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xgq9qusc ... c.rar/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby wzyllyg » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:53 pm

i can't play public version with joi in Android, what about patreon version?
wzyllyg
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:18 am

wzyllyg wrote:i can't play public version with joi in Android, what about patreon version?

Patreon version is same as public version, except public version lags behind in updates.
It's not made for phone, however, some people managed to make it work by changing type to HTML on joiplay.

However, keep in mind that minigames are designed with mouse and keyboard in mind, so some minigames might be VERY hard on phone.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game