SizePlay - Giantess game 02.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 06.23 (Amelia expansion 2)

Postby erraddo » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:18 pm

VVV wrote:I have no idea how to access the male skill tree

IIRC you could access it from the mansion sleeping area, cant find it anymore though
erraddo
New to the forum

Postby Yomon7 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:34 pm

erraddo wrote:

IIRC you could access it from the mansion sleeping area, cant find it anymore though

The skill tree disappeared around update 1.23 and was replaced with the skill system now in place where you level up during the minigames. The "Strength, Endurance, Unbirth, Anal, Cock, Feet, etc." skills replaced them so the skill tree teleporters have disappeared with them. Sapphire's is still there as she hasn't been worked with in a while.
Yomon7
New to the forum

Postby snivydaleaf » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:00 am

Don't know if this is a dead form. but everytime i download it is not a file my computer can use. (It is still in an internet explore file)
Zeeekwinterpawz
snivydaleaf
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:16 pm

Sizeplay 08.23.0 has been released on Patreon.

Changelog:
Amelia gained 4 new events:

1. Two events can be found when you are trapped inside of her stockings. (Expanded previous event)

2. Another two can be found in her room, however conditions for them differ. One has time condition like many events in the game already and variation condition, however, other has time AND progression condition in order to activate. (They are both found during evening (4th time))

3. You can now sleep in Amelia's room. This was an oversight and you could get soft locked inside of her room. Now that problem is gone.

Nox gained 4 new events:

To play these events, you first must fulfill condition. but in order for people to not get lost,
Spoiler: show
you need to play 5 minigames with both Nox and Nyx. After you do that, entering tall girls dorms next time, you will be greeted with a cutscene.

Giantess tier QoL changes:

Giantess tier minigames are now found in hideout. I made this change in order to make them easier to find and play.

New items:

Small empty bottle - You can buy this item from neighboring base. You can use it in certain events. You will get a prompt asking you whether or not you want to use it if you have it in your inventory. Wonder what you can do with an empty bottle hmm

As usual, bugs keep assaulting me, but thanks to the reports I'm getting, they are getting exterminated with each patch. This patch was no different. Several bugs were fixed and hopefully they won't return ever again!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 07.23 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:20 am

Sizeplay 07.23 public version has been released!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby inuyashaxears » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:58 pm

Bug report for 7.23
Amelia's pantyhose event
Anal route:
  • It seems impossible to fail licking her. My endurance was at 8 and my agility 7 and I tried failing 10 times before I gave up and succeeded.
  • During the starter scene, I got her gassy level over 100 and then it didn't go back down. None of my skills exceeded 7 and endurance is my only level 8 attribute. Her passing gas again the next turn pushes me to an escape of 77 and then it cuts to me managing to get out.
  • Tried failing to get on the dildo and the game broke. First the screen froze, then it popped a message saying I went down the stairs, and now it's still displaying that frozen screen of me getting hit by her dildo as the shop music plays in the background. I can access the inventory. (Later, I tried failing the following QTE of staying on the dildo and proceeded to the toilet warning without issue.)
    Frozen save
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CQNUYa ... sp=sharing

Minami
  • Was Minami's entrapment supposed to include when she's in front of Amelia's shop in the morning? I could only get it to work in midday. It's worth noting that morning has me pick a direction to dodge while midday has me type the correct keys.
  • After completing her entrapment scene and getting dropped in the street, the "0:00" timer didn't go away until I walked into Amelia's shop.
  • Did Minami get an update? I tried four times each and she never spawned at midday-1, always spawned in front of Amelia's shop at midday-2, and always spawned by her house at midday-3. I recall that it was supposed to be random.

Request
  • Can we get an update to the "sleep" function that lets us choose whether to wake up at morning, midday, dusk, evening or night? An alternate would be an update to the rest function that lets us choose to sleep for 1-15 hours. It's just a slog trying to spam rest because the scene we want isn't in the morning.

Feedback on update
  • Quite liked Amelia's methods for forcing us out if we try to stay in too long. I also appreciated being able to skip the start after completing a route.
Last edited by inuyashaxears on Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Postby inuyashaxears » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:01 pm

Walkthrough
(as of public version 7.23)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16js ... XAb9c/view

Includes
Title Page
  • Links for the audio mod I made, page 1 of this thread, and the Size Play patreon page
  • A short advertisement to buy the giantess-tier version of the game
Game notes and tips
  • Stuff like how level 10 skills can cause bugs, sleeping recovers health, and holding "w" fastforwards through dialogue.
Maps
  • The City
  • The mansion
A character/scene guide
  • Sapphire
  • Aria
  • Maria
  • Annabelle
  • Hisako
  • Rumi
  • Minami
  • Nyx
  • Nox
  • Amelia
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:06 pm

inuyashaxears wrote:Bug report for 7.23
Amelia's pantyhose event
Anal route:
  • It seems impossible to fail licking her. My endurance was at 8 and my agility 7 and I tried failing 10 times before I gave up and succeeded.
  • During the starter scene, I got her gassy level over 100 and then it didn't go back down. None of my skills exceeded 7 and endurance is my only level 8 attribute. Her passing gas again the next turn pushes me to an escape of 77 and then it cuts to me managing to get out.
  • Tried failing to get on the dildo and the game broke. First the screen froze, then it popped a message saying I went down the stairs, and now it's still displaying that frozen screen of me getting hit by her dildo as the shop music plays in the background. I can access the inventory. (Later, I tried failing the following QTE of staying on the dildo and proceeded to the toilet warning without issue.)
    Frozen save
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CQNUYa ... sp=sharing

Minami
  • Was Minami's entrapment supposed to include when she's in front of Amelia's shop in the morning? I could only get it to work in midday. It's worth noting that morning has me pick a direction to dodge while midday has me type the correct keys.
  • After completing her entrapment scene and getting dropped in the street, the "0:00" timer didn't go away until I walked into Amelia's shop.
  • Did Minami get an update? I tried four times each and she never spawned at midday-1, always spawned in front of Amelia's shop at midday-2, and always spawned by her house at midday-3. I recall that it was supposed to be random.

Request
  • Can we get an update to the "sleep" function that lets us choose whether to wake up at morning, midday, dusk, evening or night? An alternate would be an update to the rest function that lets us choose to sleep for 1-15 hours. It's just a slog trying to spam rest because the scene we want isn't in the morning.

Feedback on update
  • Quite liked Amelia's methods for forcing us out if we try to stay in too long. I also appreciated being able to skip the start after completing a route.

Thank you very much for your report, I'll take a look at those bugs!

Minami has 2 variations in front of Amelia's shop. One is supposed to be a panty entrapment, other one is just a stomp. Depending on the hour in the morning it will change.

Yes, Minami is supposed to be random. She got a slight update and she is affected by variations now (50/50 chance of being either variation one or two). This changes her spawn spots and spawn times. I plan to make this for most characters to make the world feel "alive" and less repetitive. You were probably unlucky with variations if she spawned in same place.
If she has variation 2, in the morning she will spawn near the bus and walk towards residential area for example.

Request:

Yes, that sounds like a good idea, I will add that to the sleep function.

Thank you for the suggestion!

I'm glad you liked it, thank you for playing and reporting bugs!

inuyashaxears wrote:Walkthrough (as of public version 7.23)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16js ... XAb9c/view

Includes
Title Page
  • Links for the audio mod I made, page 1 of this thread, and the Size Play patreon page
  • A short advertisement to buy the giantess-tier version of the game
Game notes and tips
  • Stuff like how level 10 skills can cause bugs, sleeping recovers health, and holding "w" fastforwards through dialogue.
Maps
  • The City
  • The mansion
A character/scene guide
  • Sapphire
  • Aria
  • Maria
  • Annabelle
  • Hisako
  • Rumi
  • Minami
  • Nyx
  • Nox
  • Amelia

Also amazing guide once again, I promised I would share it and it slipped my mind, so I'll share it now! Thank you for your time!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Recko94 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:54 am

On the walkthought we have teleport for the Mansion and i cant see it ?
Recko94
New to the forum

Postby inuyashaxears » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:20 pm

Recko94 wrote:On the walkthought we have teleport for the Mansion and i cant see it ?

Inside Tess’ Hideout, you talk to one of the NPCs and he charges you breadcrumbs to send you to the mansion. I guess “teleporter” is a bit of a misnomer since it’s a person. I’ll update that to say “teleporter NPC” in a bit.
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

Postby Recko94 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:49 pm

Thx
Recko94
New to the forum

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 08.23 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:40 am

Sizeplay 08.23 public version has been released!

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g7wx3r8x ... c.rar/file

(for more info, visit page 1).
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:49 pm

If you survive all three minigames for the day with Nox, when it hits "Next Day" after choosing not to escape; it will stay on a black screen and nothing will happen.

If you fail to do Nyx's minigames after she picks you up from the street and trapping you in her vagina and running out of stamina, the escape mini-game dialogue box will appear or a second dialogue box will appear saying you failed, again.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Death12345 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:17 am

ian66613 wrote:If you survive all three minigames for the day with Nox, when it hits "Next Day" after choosing not to escape; it will stay on a black screen and nothing will happen.

If you fail to do Nyx's minigames after she picks you up from the street and trapping you in her vagina and running out of stamina, the escape mini-game dialogue box will appear or a second dialogue box will appear saying you failed, again.

Thank you very much for the report.

This should fix those bugs: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nwf2w5 ... +08+public

Nox's minigame, I switched the code a bit and it will work correctly now.

As for repeating dialogue, I couldn't find it (there is a possibility that I have fixed it in the 09 update), so I'll just upload the data found in my dev build.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:18 pm

Sizeplay 10.23 has been released on patreon!

changelog:

- Amelia gained new segment in the branching story.
- Nyx gained new events in her training story. (Activates when you talk to Nox after you're done with her training events).
- Intelligence has a use now! It is used in a speech check. You can level up intelligence by finding books all over town of Tess.
- Added skills which you can learn from books. "First aid" skill is the one you can learn at the moment, if you can find books that give that skill
- Added a stamina potion in Amelia's shop.
- JP is currently being renamed to LP. LP = Lust points. If you see that sometimes it's called JP and sometimes LP, this is why.
- Rebalanced leveling XP, XP gain, LP gain, crumbs gain and bonuses that items give.
- Thanks to Darkness2399, plethora bugs were fixed!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 09.23 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:06 pm

Public version 09.23 is here!

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cc5pjuq8 ... C.rar/file

What is new in 09.23?

This update brings 291 new images and several new events.

Nox!

Nox has gained new events and end to chapter 1 of her story. At the moment, you don't have a choice when you come to the last minigame, but that will change soon.

I need to rewrite her older dialogue to "modernize" her with new system, so it's not "Hey I know you" in one event and "Who are you?" in another.

Amelia!

Amelia also gained new story event and a new minigame(s) event (after you complete current content of the story event).

You need to have 15 relationship with Amelia in order to have a chance to start it upon entering her room. (50% chance).

If you accept, a long event will occur (which is not currently finished, but I've pointed that out in the game and added save spots in order to prevent softlocks).

Yuki!

Yuki makes another appearance. At the moment she only has one minigame and that minigame is found inside of Amelia's story event. She will become a "normal" character very soon!

Save in events!

All characters that have "struggle" type minigame, should have save option during the night. You can now save while they are sleeping.

And as usual, several bugfixes! Yay!

Thanks to everyone who reported the bugs, it was a huge help!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 10.23 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:46 pm

Update 10.23 public version is here! This is my biggest update yet, check the first page for more info.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g7mopr3d ... C.rar/file

Changelog:

- 245 new images
- Amelia gained new segment in the branching story.
- Nyx gained new events in her training story. (Activates when you talk to Nox after you're done with her training events).
- Intelligence has a use now! It is used in a speech check. You can level up intelligence by finding books all over town of Tess.
- Added skills which you can learn from books. "First aid" skill is the one you can learn at the moment, if you can find books that give that skill
- Added a stamina potion in Amelia's shop.
- JP is currently being renamed to LP. LP = Lust points. If you see that sometimes it's called JP and sometimes LP, this is why.
- Rebalanced leveling XP, XP gain, LP gain, crumbs gain and bonuses that items give.
- Thanks to Darkness2399, plethora bugs were fixed!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:40 am

Level up intelligence by reading books? What is this, a skill-up Skyrim reference? Actually, considering how great a concept that is, I'm honestly surprised no other game has really stolen the idea or Bethesda tried to copyright it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:30 am

wariodude128 wrote:Level up intelligence by reading books? What is this, a skill-up Skyrim reference? Actually, considering how great a concept that is, I'm honestly surprised no other game has really stolen the idea or Bethesda tried to copyright it.

It's just logical for me, reading = more intelligence. You can't actually copyright this since opening a book and reading is not copyrightable thing. Also from hundreds of books in Skyrim, only few give experience, most of them are just lore and tomes for spells, so not even Skyrim itself uses it that often.

But it's a great point, weird how many developers use more spells cast = smarter character, instead of using this more logical approach.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby inuyashaxears » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:59 am

Bugs:

Suggestions:
  • I think you might want to add a satisfaction count for some of these minigames. I've wanted one the whole time but I'm only bringing it up now because I almost paused my game to report a soft lock error after seeing my hp wasn't going down in Amelia's new event. Personally, I'd enjoy seeing a counter for how long I'm going to be pressed up against something in a 'can you survive' minigame like with Minami's unbirth, Nox's events, Nyx's walk, or this Amelia event. One way to manifest it would be to have each round give the girl a set amount of pleasure with the game ending at 99/100 (close enough to be helpful, but you won't have to worry about a bug just because pleasure got maxed and she didn't cum). I understand that's personal preference though, so no worries if you like it better as it currently is with the number of rounds until the game ends being unknown.
  • On Nox's training that requires jumping, I recommend adding a "you can jump gaps by pressing the spacebar" disclaimer.
  • I'd appreciate a reduction to the brightness of flashing after jumping into Nox's shoe.

Appreciation:
    I greatly appreciate the increased amount of save points and the napping feature. Also that we can buy potions in stacks of 10. I went ahead and spent most of my LP on 30 health potions and 20 stamina. I also took like 10 naps while checking the proc time for Amelia's adventure (and making sure I had 15 RP)
inuyashaxears
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game