Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Valley of the Predators (concept)

Postby keirons13 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:05 pm

btw, the devourment spell works on the TODO rock. Don't know why or how it does, but it does, had to do a new game because of it. Something you may want to test
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:32 pm

Yes, the teleportation spell can also teleport rocks :) ( it also works with the bow and devouring arrows )
But only Andrice can digest a rock. For the others, you can simply regurgitate it. ( well, not in front of your house, otherwise you'll be stuck )

( It's also possible, if the MC takes damage with a rock in its belly, that the rock will break into a bunch of stones. )
( The 'todo' is to remember to add dialogue, to ask Andrice to carry the rock.)
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brisngr56 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:14 pm

Is there a way to reset creature respawns? I keep getting to the point where almost all the enemies and a lot of the animals are dead and do not respawn.
Brisngr56
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:44 am

Enemies outside dungeons/villages reappear ~5 minutes after their body has been destroyed (digested or disappeared).

Enemies in dungeons/villages reappear 24 hours ( 24 hours in game ) after their body has been destroyed.
It is possible to sleep to advance the in-game time by 6 hours, but as I screwed up the code, it doesn't work.
(1 minute in the game corresponds to ~3 seconds)

I'll fix it for the next version ( and possibly add a command to set timers to 0 )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fr4nk » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:14 pm

I'm loving the game, but I have a question. How do I get characters pregnant? All the NPCs I've encountered are aggressive.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:47 am

Fr4nk wrote:I'm loving the game, but I have a question. How do I get characters pregnant? All the NPCs I've encountered are aggressive.

I haven't written the help article yet, it's right.

When the MC or a companion digests an enemy, in addition to a few potions, a phago-crystal will come out (after defecation). It contains the soul of the digested enemy.
Phago-crystals on the ground can be collected, or introduced into the 'baby factory'.

(There are a few crystals in the house chest. Add them to your inventory, then throw them on the ground).
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fr4nk » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:06 pm

thanks. Now I'm managing to have offspring of all species, except centaurs. Is there any requirement to be able to have them? Or is there any place where I can find their crystals?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:42 pm

There are several ways.
  • Leave Andrice next to a horse; if the horse wants to, it will mate with Andrice.
  • Take control of Andrice or Lalita, and start a sex scene between them.
  • Digest a horse to obtain a "horse phago-crystal". If you insert it into Andrice, there's a small chance of producing a centaur.

(There are phago-crystals for centaur, but I haven't added any to the chest).
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brisngr56 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:07 pm

I think this might be a bug. Not sure what causes it, but sometimes Andrice will stop moving her food to her lower belly. She just perpetually holds stuff in her human abdomen, which eventually makes her begin to starve because she doesn't digest stuff there. Only way to fix it I have found is to have someone/something else digest Andrice and reset her. But this makes the creatures that she ate and were subsequently still in her human belly, stop respawning, even after Andrice's predator digests her completely.
Brisngr56
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:14 am

Well, here's a bug that won't be easy to find.
By any chance, did the game console display an error? Or did you have a savegame when the problem occurred?

But I'll have to find it, because the next enemy will also have 2 bellies.
Spider.jpg
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brisngr56 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm

Saaeder wrote:Well, here's a bug that won't be easy to find.
By any chance, did the game console display an error? Or did you have a savegame when the problem occurred?

But I'll have to find it, because the next enemy will also have 2 bellies.
Spider.jpg

I think I may have found the trigger. I think it happens after Andrice dies with prey in her humanoid belly, Not every time though. As for a save error, I think there was? But I do not remember what the exact error was, I think there was something to do with "voremanager" if I recall correctly.
Brisngr56
New to the forum

Postby 07584 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:32 am

Can we see f/f sex later?
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:53 pm

07584 wrote:Can we see f/f sex later?

Yes, but as it takes up a lot of my time, I don't progress very quickly in creating these animations.
I'm working on an animation between the MC and the succubus.

Spoiler: show
It's a GIF, click on it to see the animation.
GIF 16.01.2024 20-48-48.gif
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:49 pm

Hi, a update is available.

This version fixes a few bugs and adds a new enemy: female spider ( drider )

But she's not finished yet.
- As an enemy, she can't do anything (I haven't programmed her behavior yet).
- As an offspring / friend, she can change form, follow the MC, and she can fight in 'spider' form, when possessed.

To test her, there are phago-crystals in the chest ( in the house ), or you can use one of the following commands:
placefriendatme "spiderfemale"
placefriendatme "spiderfemale nh"
Please note:
If you use a phago-crystal, there's a 50% chance that she will be born directly in spider form. In this case, only Andrice and Lalita can give birth to her, for Eloimaya and the MC, she's too big.
So it's best to use the crystals with Andrice :)

Spider 2.png

The list of changes is here https://saeder.ch/Tvg/index.php/download/changes/
The game can be downloaded here https://saeder.ch/Tvg/index.php/download/, or use the launcher to update it.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fr4nk » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:19 pm

Is there a command to summon centaurs? I can't get the characters to give birth to one.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:59 pm

Fr4nk wrote:Is there a command to summon centaurs? I can't get the characters to give birth to one.

Open the console ( Use the [Tab] key ) and enter:

Code: Select all
placefriendatme "Centaurs male"
or
placefriendatme "Centaurs female"
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fr4nk » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:07 am

Saaeder wrote:
Fr4nk wrote:Is there a command to summon centaurs? I can't get the characters to give birth to one.

Open the console ( Use the [Tab] key ) and enter:

Code: Select all
placefriendatme "Centaurs male"
or
placefriendatme "Centaurs female"

I think I found a bug. Centaurs summoned by command are not digesting animals, I have not yet tested if they can digest enemies.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:37 pm

Fr4nk wrote:I think I found a bug. Centaurs summoned by command are not digesting animals, I have not yet tested if they can digest enemies.

I confirm yes. I will correct it quickly.
Thanks
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vennaya » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:36 pm

I really do like how promising this is, especially as you've kept working on it over time. Its certainly a good sign because a lot of games, especially of this scope, get abandoned early on!

I will say though, i feel like a lot of things need better explination.
For example, i cant seem to figure out how reformation/ressurection works. Its mentioned in the options but other than that, it doesnt seem to be in any of the controls or anything else like that.
You also mention Offspring, but i can't even figure out how to have sex, and who i can have sex with etc. There is nothing in the help menu about either of these things either.
I've also seen dialogue options for "Emptying Vagina" but...i cant even see any kind of option to even get anything in there in the first place?
The Inventory is also rather confusing - You start the game with 20 basic arrows, and 5 of each potion but it seems when removing them from the chest, they get put in your companions inventory. But there doesn't seem to be any kind of option to move them from my companions inventory, to my own. So basically i only have 20 arrows, i cant use any more?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:05 pm

Vennaya wrote:I will say though, i feel like a lot of things need better explination.

I agree with that. Documentation and help are lacking. I try to force myself to do it, but when I do it, I feel like I'm at work, which isn't very motivating :)

I've also started to create a tutorial to explain the basics of the game, but that takes time too.

I'll try to make progress with the help.

For the inventory, you need to drag and drop items. This can be done from the chest directly into the potion/arrow slots.
And right now, yes, we're limited to 5 potions / 20 arrows (but it's possible to make them from the inventory, just drag and drop a branch onto a stone fragment).
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game