Voraciousness 1.21 (Mods for the Pathfinder cRPGs)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voraciousness 1.18 (Mods for the Pathfinder cRPGs)

Postby Adseria » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:28 am

The vore grapple attack doesn't seem to be triggering for me on a melee hit. I have the No Size Limit setting on, so that's not the problem. I also have the feat active.

I'm using the Warpriest class from Call of the Wild (https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/112). I'm guessing this is the culprit, though I'd have thought it would still work as long as I had the feat active. I'm also using Bag of Tricks (https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/26), but I'm not using most of it's features, and I doubt those I am would affect this mod.

EDIT: Realised I forgot to mention that I'm talking about Kingmaker, not WotR. My bad :?

EDIT2: I kept playing anyway. Interestingly, it looks like Call of the Wild's added classes and subclasses still get the Voraciousness spells, so maybe the problem isn't that I'm using the Warpriest? Either way, the spells seem to be working as designed, for the most part (had a minor crash with Lesser Healing Devour (despite never having actually cast it before that point), but reloading and casting the spell fixed the problem), so the problem is just with the feat not triggering as described above.

EDIT3: OK, now I'm really confused. I just had it trigger (successfully). I will add that my character was under the effect of Haste at the time; does the grapple count as an attack (and thus need an extra attack, like from haste or high base attack bonus)? My character has never had more than one attack before, so that would explain the problem, if it is the case.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voraciousness 1.18 (Mods for the Pathfinder cRPGs)

Postby Dunn2183 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:14 pm

Well this is late but possibly - I'll need to take a look at it in the future once I'm done recreating all the mod projects on my computer. (TL;DR SSD died, generally was non-important stuff but ironically, I didn't save recent backups of these mods in particular)

And yeah stuff like Bag of Tricks shouldn't interfere with it - my absolute base minimum for testing stuff includes that for Kingmaker and Toy Box for WotR because otherwise I would be risking incompatibility with like, everybody who plays a modded version of those games. It's like the first mods I recommend to people who are trying them out for the first time, they're way too useful to ignore!

On the flip side, got around to doing a feature request for the WotR mod someone asked about to me before all that happened: belly size additions are now scalable if you consider the default too small (or big) for your liking.

Get it here.

(Have yet to actually recreate that crash on my end that was reported by people previously, so listing it as a known issue in the OP since I'm thinking it may potentially be a memory issue at least.)
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voraciousness 1.20 (Mods for the Pathfinder cRPGs)

Postby thewatcherwhowatches » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:55 pm

Thanks for the update, it's really cool that you're still working on this even after your SSD died.

If your adding features based on feature requests could you perhaps add a scale to the base damage of stomach damage? I know 2d4 bludge+str & 1d4 Acid+con isn't much but it'd be nice to set it lower or higher depending how deadly you want it to be.
thewatcherwhowatches
New to the forum

Postby Angery » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:34 pm

I recently reinstalled Wrath of the Righteous and cannot for the life of me get the damn mod to work. I've installed and reinstalled multiple times but no matter what I do, even if the mod is the only one loaded, nothing happens. The unity mod manager and options are there, but everytime I open up the character creator the Voracious feat is nowhere to be found.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby imposiblespy » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:33 am

everytime I open up the character creator the Voracious feat is nowhere to be found.

I'm having similar issues, but this is the only mod i have.
imposiblespy
New to the forum

Postby TheRandomDude234 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:02 pm

imposiblespy wrote:
everytime I open up the character creator the Voracious feat is nowhere to be found.

I'm having similar issues, but this is the only mod i have.

I'm having the same issue as well, granted I do also have other mods installed. But if you're having issues with only this installed then it may be a problem with this mod. I have found that you can add the feat to a character with the toy box mod so it is installed properly. It's just not showing up in the regular feats menu for some reason.
TheRandomDude234
New to the forum

Postby Myr » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:49 pm

Got pointed to this mod after having roughly 300 hours in Kingmaker, cheers for making it and maintaining it. It's been a fun experience doing the Tenebrous Depths with it~
Myr
New to the forum

Postby Xiorra » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:27 am

Hiya, been enjoying the mod so far but I noticed a few things so I figured I'd post it. The current 1.20 version for WotR doesn't have the feats or spells or anything selectable when creating a custom character. The only way I can use them is having Toy Box to add it. However, 1.19 works just fine, but I wish I had the belly scaling of 1.20. This is the only mod I'm running, any help would be appreciated! :-D
Xiorra
New to the forum

Postby recon1o6 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:50 pm

does this still work as of patch 2.24?
recon1o6
New to the forum

Re: Voraciousness 1.21 (Mods for the Pathfinder cRPGs)

Postby Dunn2183 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:34 pm

recon1o6 wrote:does this still work as of patch 2.24?

To belatedly answer this: yes as of the latest version I've just uploaded, thanks to someone reporting a bug with particular feats and abilities not being selectable when they should be.
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby recon1o6 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:49 pm

good to hear, looking forward to trying this out
recon1o6
New to the forum

Postby Myr » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:27 am

Cheers, thank you very much for the update!
Myr
New to the forum

Postby Myr » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:54 pm

Actually, a question, a long shot, but figured I'd ask!
Would you still have the source code for the Kingmaker version as opposed to just the Wrath version? I'm noticing some differences in features, such as the Wrath enemies having a lot more AI routines for using the Voraciousness spells and abilities, and the Kingmaker version having the [swallowed] and [digested] text showing in the combat log.

Mostly wondering since I was looking at making some minor modifications for personal use.
Myr
New to the forum

Postby AGooseWriter » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:28 pm

I'm curious as to how to add the vore feat (Spell? Ability? Whatever, I don't fully recall) to more regular enemies. I'm not finding that many succubi, incubi, and the rest listed as much as I am regular humans and non-demons. Is there an easy way to do so with the source code? Or would a feature like that be planned for the future (If the mod is still planned to be updated with new content ever.) Thanks for any help that I recieve
AGooseWriter
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game