Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days Mod - Date Night and Oyakodon - Dec. 14 Update

Postby Susuko » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:31 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Epilogue is easily your best work to date! And that's no small feat. You put more time and effort into this game than the game creator does! If I ever learn how to code the first thing I'm doing is making an epilogue for each character so I can eat more daughters! :D

Please do since I would like to see it as well.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:33 am

Susuko wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:Epilogue is easily your best work to date! And that's no small feat. You put more time and effort into this game than the game creator does! If I ever learn how to code the first thing I'm doing is making an epilogue for each character so I can eat more daughters! :D

Please do since I would like to see it as well.

I had no experience with RenPy before the Mom DLC. I just downloaded the RenPy developer, put Vore Days in the program folder and worked backwards from there. It's a great place to start because you'll see the code and figure out how it works from knowing how it worked in game.

With your idea, the main problem would be new sprites. I go to E-Hentai, search character with the filter set to only show Game CG results and edit bellies when necessary.

Overall, it's a lot of fun and I would recommend giving it a shot. Worst case scenario, you tried and decide not to continue.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:15 pm

I found a bug. After ending "Pride of the dragon" game goes to another route with nudist.

Can there be some harem story with MC, Lilly, Daisy and Alice? Or with Daisy, Terra and their children? What if Terra become a trainer of some martial class and mc visits this class? There can be an office story with mc, Daisy and some other characters. I think you can add more locations like library, hospital, church and make there events with existing girls or add new ones.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:25 am

Voytsik wrote:I found a bug. After ending "Pride of the dragon" game goes to another route with nudist.

I'll look into that right now.

Voytsik wrote:Can there be some harem story with MC, Lilly, Daisy and Alice? Or with Daisy, Terra and their children? What if Terra become a trainer of some martial class and mc visits this class? There can be an office story with mc, Daisy and some other characters. I think you can add more locations like library, hospital, church and make there events with existing girls or add new ones.

As of now, I am not taking recommendations or requests. I will always encourage people to try their hand at making their own Mods and have no issue with using the unique characters I put in the game.

As far as the harem stuff goes, I don't know what you mean, but I don't intend to do more with Lilly and Alice. I like the characters, so it's not off the table to work with them again in the future, but for now I'm focusing on the main aspects of my initial mod. The next update will either be Terra's Vore Tournament or Sarah's Prey Recovery. After that, Darling Sister will be finished. Daisy Dukes will still need a dating Daisy Pred route and dating Terra for both Neutral and Pred routes. I think that will wrap up my two main mods, unless someone can point out something major I missed. After that, we'll see.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:35 pm

Voytsik wrote:I found a bug. After ending "Pride of the dragon" game goes to another route with nudist.

This should be fixed with the Dec. 20th update.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - Preview and Poll - Dec. 20 Update

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 pm

I have added previews for the two mods I will be working on next to the Dec. 20th update. To easily access them, make your name Route Selection, with those caps, to access the route selection. Sarah's Prey Recovery is under Darling Sister and Terra's Vore Tournament is under Daisy Dukes. One week left to vote on what I should work on first!
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:39 am

Yes, the bug is fixed.

In the previous message I was just trying to give some ideas.

Interesting Tournament you have... I wonder, why the girl stands in the dressing room for so long (who is she telling there rules?) and there were some strange phrases like "You and [player's name] are ushered back stage" and "you turn to [player's name]". It's like you're an author or observer, not the mc.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:47 am

Voytsik wrote:Yes, the bug is fixed.

In the previous message I was just trying to give some ideas.

Interesting Tournament you have... I wonder, why the girl stands in the dressing room for so long (who is she telling there rules?) and there were some strange phrases like "You and [player's name] are ushered back stage" and "you turn to [player's name]". It's like you're an author or observer, not the mc.

For this mod, you are playing as Terra. I will try to make that more clear.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:17 am

So yesterday was a update of the game?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:14 am

Susuko wrote:So yesterday was a update of the game?

The post four above this one, the first post and the change log all list what the Dec. 20 update did. Please look for yourself before asking questions that already have answers.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:07 am

Just asking because when I wanted to download there was no change in the version or the size of the game is all.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - Poll Results - Dec. 20th Update

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:12 am

December 27th Announcement: The votes are in and Terra's Vore Tournament won, although Sarah's Pred Recovery did have a spike near the end. This update will take a while to finish, given the nature of having to create a battle system in RenPy from scratch. I am currently working on fight 2 of 13, at least 8 of which will be unique and 5 being alterations to previous fights. Definitely don't expect a New Years update, but before February might be possible.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:14 pm

I've linked this topic thread under Vore Days in the pinned forum games topic. I appreciate your efforts to wrap all the mods from the main thread into one, and to continue to update the story!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:12 am

Quick update: I have finished 7 of the 13 fights, so just about halfway there.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:32 am

Just want to know how the update it coming along.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:46 am

It's on the back burner while I handle IRL stuff.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:43 pm

Ok.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - Date Night and Oyakodon

Postby nukers1 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:52 am

umakeisee wrote:
vore21b wrote:i have and the two endings are when you don't eat the sisters but do the mother it says you three live happily then it goes strait to cock voreing terra without going to the credits

I'll look into that. I thought I found every one of those errors, but it looks like another slipped through.

Edit: I checked my in work version, distribution version and patch just to make sure I didn't miss it somewhere. This was fixed. Please make sure you have the latest patch.

where even is the cock vore ending?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:40 am

The cock vore ending would be part of the Daisy Date Night where you go back to her place. Which specific route is something I don't remember.

Edit: Okay, here's how you get it.

Spoiler: show
Get to day 7 neutral while dating Daisy.
From here, there's two routes to it.
The easy way is to not invite Terra, then change your mind at lunch.
Dating both of them during the after school conversation will get you on the route.
Alternatively, Invite both her and Terra on the date night.
End up dating both girls by distracting Daisy with a safe bet.
Don't eat the girls until you have the chance to shove Terra in your cock.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - February Progress Update - No New Versio

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:41 am

Take your time my good man. I'm really excited to see this update but it's pointless if you lose your passion for it. I want to see more like your oyakodon update, not what it looks like when you get tired of making games. I'll wait :-D
hirakoshinji2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game