Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby PoeButNotThatPoe » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:58 pm

What do you guys think of AI integration?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYaOOgjMrNY
Last edited by PoeButNotThatPoe on Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
PoeButNotThatPoe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Icedream » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:12 pm

Hi, I watch youtube tutorial and download the mod, but i found NPC in game seems dont have vore skill. When i got hit there is no symbol on up right corner, the same as this vedio at 21:54 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLe4cLOS0dU&t=908s
Icedream
New to the forum

Postby PoeButNotThatPoe » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:43 am

Icedream wrote:Hi, I watch youtube tutorial and download the mod, but i found NPC in game seems dont have vore skill. When i got hit there is no symbol on up right corner, the same as this vedio at 21:54 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLe4cLOS0dU&t=908s

I think SE is way more developed than AE
Are you able to downgrade Skyrim into SE? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFMJaeyUxeM
PoeButNotThatPoe
Been posting for a bit

Postby yoyo02222803 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:27 am

Is the new version on nexusmods only for AE? Or does it also apply to SE?
yoyo02222803
New to the forum

Postby Imnothere44 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:03 am

So I'm not very good with computers and such, but I tried downloading the mod for Special Edition. Fresh install and all that. I downloaded the big bundle version from the mod's page on Nexus and followed every instruction, through Vortex. However, whenever I start the game I get the errors in the imgur link below(sorry, embedding isn't working for me for my own reasons right now). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything a fair few times, but it did nothing. In addition, under "Manage Rules" there seems to be a lot that needs to be resolved. I selected "use suggestions" and that didn't work, then I tried switching some stuff around but that didn't work either. What do I do?

https://imgur.com/a/pWIkDwq
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby quiteweird » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:36 am

Imnothere44 wrote:So I'm not very good with computers and such, but I tried downloading the mod for Special Edition. Fresh install and all that. I downloaded the big bundle version from the mod's page on Nexus and followed every instruction, through Vortex. However, whenever I start the game I get the errors in the imgur link below(sorry, embedding isn't working for me for my own reasons right now). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything a fair few times, but it did nothing. In addition, under "Manage Rules" there seems to be a lot that needs to be resolved. I selected "use suggestions" and that didn't work, then I tried switching some stuff around but that didn't work either. What do I do?

Looks like you're not using skse. Are you opening the game by using skse64_loader.exe?
quiteweird
New to the forum

Postby Imnothere44 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:20 pm

quiteweird wrote:
Imnothere44 wrote:So I'm not very good with computers and such, but I tried downloading the mod for Special Edition. Fresh install and all that. I downloaded the big bundle version from the mod's page on Nexus and followed every instruction, through Vortex. However, whenever I start the game I get the errors in the imgur link below(sorry, embedding isn't working for me for my own reasons right now). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything a fair few times, but it did nothing. In addition, under "Manage Rules" there seems to be a lot that needs to be resolved. I selected "use suggestions" and that didn't work, then I tried switching some stuff around but that didn't work either. What do I do?

Looks like you're not using skse. Are you opening the game by using skse64_loader.exe?

Ah, that was indeed the problem! Thank you so much for your help! The instructions just said to run it "from vortex" so I was just launching it straight from there. Everything seems to be working now.
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

Postby yoyo02222803 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:36 am

I would like to ask, when I played the SE version of Devourment Refactor 2021, I was able to wear any costume and also have a belly. Today, after changing the game and the Devourment Refactor to the AE version, I can't see my belly unless I'm naked or wearing the converted costume.
Is this normal for the AE version?
yoyo02222803
New to the forum

Postby kairos64 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:54 pm

yoyo02222803 wrote:I would like to ask, when I played the SE version of Devourment Refactor 2021, I was able to wear any costume and also have a belly. Today, after changing the game and the Devourment Refactor to the AE version, I can't see my belly unless I'm naked or wearing the converted costume.
Is this normal for the AE version?

Long story short, yes. The old bellies were thinsg that literally were just equipped to the player. The AE one uses bodyslide morphs to make the belly, meaning there's no seams. As a result, you do have to use converted outfits for it
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueenHungryBee » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:25 pm

has anyone expanded on gat's collection for skyrim?
made their own or extension of it?
been tempting to do one my own, but been told vortex isn't the best at putting mods in the right place at times..which im kinda iffy about.
and I mean the vortex collection that is
QueenHungryBee
New to the forum

Postby Alreadytaken02 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:49 pm

Sorry to bother, but anyone knows what in doing wrong here?
Im trying to apply the belly in the COCO gothic baby outfits (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/97233) in the bodyslide, but it is not applying.

With the outfit:

Without the outfit:

I used this settings in the bodyslide, with the Female vore morphs and the outfit's groups turned on:
Alreadytaken02
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:30 am

The big blank area kinda gives it away. The body/outfit doesn't have any mesh sliders built into it. You would have to build your own. and that's a much more advanced step.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alreadytaken02 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:10 pm

Znonymous wrote:The big blank area kinda gives it away. The body/outfit doesn't have any mesh sliders built into it. You would have to build your own. and that's a much more advanced step.

Yep, i already figure out how to apply in moded clothes using the outfit studio
Alreadytaken02
New to the forum

Postby I-like-eggs1939 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:20 pm

Alreadytaken02 wrote:
Znonymous wrote:The big blank area kinda gives it away. The body/outfit doesn't have any mesh sliders built into it. You would have to build your own. and that's a much more advanced step.

Does that mean you figured out a fix for it? I've also wanted to add some modded outfits, but haven't had any luck :(
I-like-eggs1939
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:43 pm

I-like-eggs1939 wrote:
Alreadytaken02 wrote:

Does that mean you figured out a fix for it? I've also wanted to add some modded outfits, but haven't had any luck :(

There's a tutorial for converting outfits in the discord server.
https://discord.gg/MuN5dKur

Go to the conversions-and-addons channel and search "conversion guide". It's a downloadable PDF.
It has a lot of faff, but it'll tell you what to do.
I wrote a guide here myself some time ago, which I think is clearer and simpler for a rough conversion, but I couldn't find the page.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby qhifak » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:42 pm

Is there a list of clothing and armor conversions somewhere? There's a lot of talk of people converting other clothing and armor mods, but is nobody sharing their work or something?
qhifak
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:34 am

qhifak wrote:Is there a list of clothing and armor conversions somewhere? There's a lot of talk of people converting other clothing and armor mods, but is nobody sharing their work or something?

A link to that is also on the previously mentioned discord server.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby HallaDeck » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:35 pm

Hey, unsure if anyone has fixes as it seems people are talking mostly about AE here, but may as well ask about an SE problem i got
Bellies just aint showing up, at all. Everything else works fine, vocals and text and everything, but bellies arent appearing, with or without armor, nor on any of the wild animals despite having done a Batch Build under the "Devourment Creatures" group. I downloaded everything right, at least according to Forgetful Hatter's guide which seemed pretty well liked and successful for SE Downloading, but i think my problem might be the fact im using Vortex? Unlike in their video where everything worked like a charm after downloading the mods, including BodySlide, when i downloaded the versions and such that were recomended, a few issues have happened
1. BodySlide gave me a message telling me that i had to pick out which of the two versions for almost every model when i tried to Batch Build, normal or Physics, uncertain if which i pick may cause any issues, i chose normal for everything
2. CBBE and XP32 both have conflictions with Devourment, they both have one file that Devourment also wants to mess with (CBBE CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderCategories\CBBE.xml and XP32 Meshes\actor\skeever\character assets\skeleton.nif), and no amount of mixing up which comes before or after in the rule management seems to be fixing it, nor did telling Vortex to prioritize Devourment messing with that file over the other two
3. .NET Script Framework will not let the game open at all. I have to disable the mod in Vortex in order to make the game open. I've tried V18 and V17 to no success, i've been tempted to see if going down to V1 1.5.53 might solve this
4. It keeps telling me its missing NIoverride but from what i looked up, thats an AE only mod, couldnt find any versions of it for the last SE update

I can get screenshots if anyone needs or wants them, everything else works perfectly fine so i have a feeling the second one is the primary issue here. Might try and swap off Vortex and onto a different mod loader if i cant figure anything out soon
HallaDeck
New to the forum

Postby Rioter » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:49 am

Just found that Sychovorlick A's youtube account's been suspended. A shame, but, I am searching for the Ankha mod. The only way to acquire it is from one of the links on their youtube video descriptions. But now that youtube's done and suspended their channel I cannot access this link. Was wondering if anyone here has an alternative.
Rioter
New to the forum

Postby KnightHemsworth » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:06 pm

So, I just started setting up DRefactor. And I stumbled across a slight issue that I can't really figure out the fix for.

For when I download a follower mod, how would I make it so that they will also be affected by the mod?

examples of follower:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/13209
KnightHemsworth
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game