A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 08/10/21 Surprise!

Postby piigg » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:45 pm

will there be a browser version?
piigg
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:50 pm

Alright, the beach tent is for a vore club member(I hope she brings a bikini), though Christ is it annoying, a 20% chance? Really? Talk about a boner killer...

*sigh* I CAN use my own bed at hannah's house to try again?
Last edited by Turbotowns on Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MasterInventor » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Alright, the beach tent is for a vore club member(I hope she brings a bikini), though Christ is it annoying, a 20% chance? Really? Talk about a boner killer...

You can just go in and back out over and over, it's not hard to spawn her

It makes the whole percentage chance of her being there thing kind of pointless, honestly

She has a one-piece swimsuit, but... well, you'll see in the scene :D

Turbotowns wrote:Where the hell is the pizza girl? I've delivered 30 pizzas, but nothings changed, and when I ordered my own it added 20 to the count.

---

(Also, how can we eat the 3rd sister? We know she exists, why can't we enter the beach tent?) Wait! I randomly found the birthday party and the 3rd sister's here, here we go!

Pizza girl and her mom, as well as the third sister, were present in the last version and thus are in the current guide. You should probably read the guide before asking the thread for this stuff. ^^;
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:54 pm

MasterInventor wrote:Pizza girl and her mom, as well as the third sister, were present in the last version and thus are in the current guide. You should probably read the guide before asking the thread for this stuff. ^^;

THERE'S A GUIDE!?!? That would have been good to know... I'm guessing it's on the first post and I just missed it?

---

The guide isn't up to date. And I can't get a 2ed bikini for the sugar. The 2 bitchy models are permanently in that changing room.
Turbotowns
???

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:50 am

Turbotowns wrote:
MasterInventor wrote:Pizza girl and her mom, as well as the third sister, were present in the last version and thus are in the current guide. You should probably read the guide before asking the thread for this stuff. ^^;

THERE'S A GUIDE!?!? That would have been good to know... I'm guessing it's on the first post and I just missed it?

---

The guide isn't up to date. And I can't get a 2ed bikini for the sugar. The 2 bitchy models are permanently in that changing room.

I have the same problem all I have to do is redownload it and then move the save file into that newly downloaded game folder and that fixed it for me.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:19 am

Finished getting all the scenes. Got a few problems:
• in the school, if you talk to the long back hair girl of the vore club, she and the catgirl disappear and only Sabrina remain and talking to her act like as if you had already eaten the other 2. The same happen if you eat the catgirl and return later to the clubs room: even if you haven't eaten the long hair one, talking with Sabrina start the "quest" to eat her, essentially making you able to eat Sabrina before the other 2 are both eaten.
• at the beginning the room at the lab with the piano has A LOT of objects that lack collision.
• at the night party, even if you help Nora escape, if you eat the last sister, the game count it as if you didn't and miss Elizabeth ate Nola.
• this is a bit of nitpick, but the quest with the neighbour with the kids, it's strange that eating only one (the girl in the garden) give you a full belly, yet 3 of them show Pri with a small belly. Could you make it bigger to be more "realistic".
• when you get presented with the option to trip the running girl, you can't refute. It keep restarting the conversation.

I think I've said most of it. The game is a favourite in my list of vore games and I love it. One last thing though, but I personally don't like much the 3D sprite of Pri. Not that it's bad, it's just that it's a big contrast to the other 2D sprites that it take me a little away from the experience. If I can suggest, have Pri as 2D sprite like before (keeping at default) and add the option to switch it to 3D. In this way you don't even have to worry about having to change previous scenes with set 2D sprites.
Also I still kinda hope that in a future update we'll be able to eat the boy of the "pizza family" and maybe the other girl you eat the babysitter of with her brother.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:03 am

Souls6 wrote:Finished getting all the scenes. Got a few problems:
• in the school, if you talk to the long back hair girl of the vore club, she and the catgirl disappear and only Sabrina remain and talking to her act like as if you had already eaten the other 2. The same happen if you eat the catgirl and return later to the clubs room: even if you haven't eaten the long hair one, talking with Sabrina start the "quest" to eat her, essentially making you able to eat Sabrina before the other 2 are both eaten.
• at the beginning the room at the lab with the piano has A LOT of objects that lack collision.
• at the night party, even if you help Nora escape, if you eat the last sister, the game count it as if you didn't and miss Elizabeth ate Nola.
• this is a bit of nitpick, but the quest with the neighbour with the kids, it's strange that eating only one (the girl in the garden) give you a full belly, yet 3 of them show Pri with a small belly. Could you make it bigger to be more "realistic".
• when you get presented with the option to trip the running girl, you can't refute. It keep restarting the conversation.

I think I've said most of it. The game is a favourite in my list of vore games and I love it. One last thing though, but I personally don't like much the 3D sprite of Pri. Not that it's bad, it's just that it's a big contrast to the other 2D sprites that it take me a little away from the experience. If I can suggest, have Pri as 2D sprite like before (keeping at default) and add the option to switch it to 3D. In this way you don't even have to worry about having to change previous scenes with set 2D sprites.
Also I still kinda hope that in a future update we'll be able to eat the boy of the "pizza family" and maybe the other girl you eat the babysitter of with her brother.

I think the dev might be aware of a lot of the issues. But i see it as the 3d model is needed for the weight gain system. Ill be honest it is jaring but kiskae is quite limited when ti comes to what you can do with it. so unless the system ahd barely any chage between states then another form of asset is needed. Also as the dev said they wont be moving to 3d models for evertying quite yet (due to how long it would take.) but i do feel how you are i have ocd as well.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby daeway » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:50 pm

So we are getting more monstergals and predators in the future for this game. My preference is the same... I much prefer playing as a dangerous predator as opposed to a minor predator that constantly tip toes around other predators. However, prey scenes are lauded by a lot of people on this site so having them guarantees a reoccurring audience.

My point is... I'm more excited about having more PRED scenes than prey scenes, particularly with an awesome predator like Pricilla.
daeway
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:06 am

daeway wrote:So we are getting more monstergals and predators in the future for this game. My preference is the same... I much prefer playing as a dangerous predator as opposed to a minor predator that constantly tip toes around other predators. However, prey scenes are lauded by a lot of people on this site so having them guarantees a reoccurring audience.

My point is... I'm more excited about having more PRED scenes than prey scenes, particularly with an awesome predator like Pricilla.

OK there are already 10x as many of those though
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:53 am

daeway wrote:So we are getting more monstergals and predators in the future for this game. My preference is the same... I much prefer playing as a dangerous predator as opposed to a minor predator that constantly tip toes around other predators. However, prey scenes are lauded by a lot of people on this site so having them guarantees a reoccurring audience.

Well, conveniently pred scenes are the majority in this game, and would likely stay that way(we'll inevitably get more prey scenes, but more pred scenes are just as inevitable). More variable scenes though would be nice, we had a choice to run or fight back with the tiger, maybe after enough meals we'll be capable of taking in down? Like with girl that ate her little sister(then eats her mother after eating us(WHICH I WISH WE COULD SEE)).

I prefer to play as pred primarily, but filling a cutie in more ways than one is a treat all the same.

---

I was writing this comment then hopped to youtube for an hour or so before actually posting this btw.
Turbotowns
???

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Heya, i completed making a cake, btut hte guy ran awya, anyone know where he ran off to? i wanted to feed him to lilly
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:41 am

Thanks for all the bug reports! I'll fix them in the next days/weeks. Currently abroad..

I like the idea where Pri enters Lilly's room and another pred is already trying to gurgle her and Pri then has to fight her... (Thinking aboutswimming teacher)

Yup seen the vore game manager but there's still too many bugs I want to fix first before I add the game to the game manager.

Pagedown button shows running girl and blue dancer girl while they are in Pri's stomach.

Mac download won't open? Hmm.. I'll upload a new one in a few days.. I'm abroad right now..

There's probably not going to be a browser version.

I'll update the guide when I have time.

The new 3d pictures.. Yeah.. I know they are very different to the rest of the game. People repeatedly asked me if I could add pictures of Pri with different angles and that's the result... Maybe I can make two different weight gain picture types. Old 2d and new 3d but I won't promise.

Majority of the scenes will of course stay Pri as pred. Even in Zenidore, pred scenes will highly outweight prey scenes. But there will be a lot more prey scenes. Most of which can be avoided by making the right choice or other factors.

Witnessing the little pred girl that ate her sister, eat her mother after digresting Pri will be added.

Eating the girl that made you eat her babysitter will also be added to the menue.

Eating the boy whose mother and sister can be eaten is also going to be a snack in the future.

And the tiger girl who is currently too strong to beat is going to be devourable. Reaching a certain weight state will enable certain actions in the future.

I hope I could answer a few questions. The next update will probably take a month or so.. Not sure yet how much time I'll be able to invest.

Do you guys like the style of the old scenes more or the new?
oppi
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:16 am

oppi wrote:Thanks for all the bug reports! I'll fix them in the next days/weeks. Currently abroad..

I like the idea where Pri enters Lilly's room and another pred is already trying to gurgle her and Pri then has to fight her... (Thinking aboutswimming teacher)

Yup seen the vore game manager but there's still too many bugs I want to fix first before I add the game to the game manager.

Pagedown button shows running girl and blue dancer girl while they are in Pri's stomach.

Mac download won't open? Hmm.. I'll upload a new one in a few days.. I'm abroad right now..

There's probably not going to be a browser version.

I'll update the guide when I have time.

The new 3d pictures.. Yeah.. I know they are very different to the rest of the game. People repeatedly asked me if I could add pictures of Pri with different angles and that's the result... Maybe I can make two different weight gain picture types. Old 2d and new 3d but I won't promise.

Majority of the scenes will of course stay Pri as pred. Even in Zenidore, pred scenes will highly outweight prey scenes. But there will be a lot more prey scenes. Most of which can be avoided by making the right choice or other factors.

Witnessing the little pred girl that ate her sister, eat her mother after digresting Pri will be added.

Eating the girl that made you eat her babysitter will also be added to the menue.

Eating the boy whose mother and sister can be eaten is also going to be a snack in the future.

And the tiger girl who is currently too strong to beat is going to be devourable. Reaching a certain weight state will enable certain actions in the future.

I hope I could answer a few questions. The next update will probably take a month or so.. Not sure yet how much time I'll be able to invest.

Do you guys like the style of the old scenes more or the new?

I personally like the 3d scense an Pri's new way of thinking as she gains weight. (My reasoning is more to do with the posibilities that are there with the 3d system.) As for the pred an prey scenes i like them both so i cant wait to see them all. Keep up the great work.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby DroolingPred » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:27 am

oppi wrote:Do you guys like the style of the old scenes more or the new?

The differences I noticed most about the new scenes relative to the old were the swallowing segments where the prey is slowly gulped down, and the ability to pull up the internal shots. Both of those are huge, and continue to demonstrate that this game is top-tier for enabling pred preferences. I also really appreciate the option for unwilling vs. willing prey that is presented in more and more scenes. I don't have a particular preference between the 2d or 3d models for Pri, but I can see how using a 3d model would give you more flexibility in posing and displaying the character.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Chronicle » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:43 am

This was a very enjoyable experience! Pro is just my kind of pred and I look forwards to playing as her more. I appreciated the 3D of her as well, I just wish the her tits could get bigger after snapping her bra and maybe do that panty snapping she’s been teasing about. I love that it’s only her assets that really grow, as I’m not too into a girl just being fat.

I couldn’t unlock the singers for the longest time and finally checked the guide, and to my embarrassment I realized I always talked to the old man with girls gurgling away in Pri. The fairy was a nice appetizer for chapter 2, and I do hope that Pri can go back and eat stronger preds she couldn’t before from ch 1, the Tigress and the psycho GF and BF being perfect revenge food.

9/10 for a vore game, I’d love more explicit graphics but the game play and feel of Pri as a pred is perfect, can’t wait for more!
Chronicle
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:47 pm

oppi wrote:Do you guys like the style of the old scenes more or the new?

As I said above, I don't dislike the 3D, but I'd like the option to keep Pri 2D sprites since I feel it's too detatched from the rest of the game. And it would make you not have to go back redoing every scene in 3D anyway.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miraak11th » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:45 am

So, I both ate the Neko twice and Jennifer even thrice, but I still don't get the mission to eat Sabrina.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:09 am

DroolingPred wrote:and the ability to pull up the internal shots.

Y-you can do that now?
Achenar
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:21 am

Miraak11th wrote:So, I both ate the Neko twice and Jennifer even thrice, but I still don't get the mission to eat Sabrina.

Did you go back to the club room?
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby folomo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:41 am

Who is the lady in the third picture of the main post?

Would love to know who is so happily melting Pre.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game