Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2988

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Postby radiells » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:58 am

This development is super promising! At least a few games like COC2 and TITS become well-known behemoths thanks to additional, or even commissioned, writers. Giving up some control over your project is hard, but commendable, because it is likely to positively contribute to project's success. Project scope can be only this big to be doable by one developer, especially if it is not their full-time employment. Best of luck!
radiells
Been posting for a bit

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:50 pm

One last little update for prospective writers! If you would prefer not to make your own character and/or would find it easier to work with more of a baseline for what the scene looks like, you can use this design I came up with as the pred/prey in your scene: Shaina
Shaina is a somewhat mischievous girl who's smug and taunting as a predator, potentially to the point of even being a little sadistic at times, and indignant and easily frustrated as prey.

Coming up with your own character is still fine of course, but the option is there if you'd prefer!
Last edited by OsmiumOrchid on Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby LadyMorri » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:30 pm

Best of luck to everyone who participates in this, I'd love to join in myself but I just don't think I'd be able to produce anything high enough quality monthly with my current schedule </3
LadyMorri
New to the forum

Postby Onewingedangel » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:31 pm

Is there a deadline for entries? I may not be able to before the end of the week, but I've started writing a scene.
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for writers to help work on SMVA!

Postby Quarters » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:59 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Since the work will already be done, I'll almost certainly implement your scene into the game if you're selected after applying! I'll be waiting until sometime in March to start reviewing applications, so you've got at least a month to work on your scene, no need to rush! You can PM me on here to submit your application, or if you'd prefer you can contact me on discord as well (my username is just "osmiumorchid" there too).

We had around a month to write and submit our scenes, but no concrete date leaves it a little vague...
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Onewingedangel » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:40 pm

Ope! Thank you for pointing that out.
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:59 am

Aw man… I’m tempted to apply, but I’m torn. Part of me is excited about the idea of writing for this game that I really love and getting to see behind the curtain. Another part of me just wants to appreciate the game as a player and leave it there. And another part of me is nervous about the idea of being chosen and then being relied upon to write consistently.

Can you give a general idea of how many words your chosen writer would be expected to write every month. Obviously it’ll vary, but if you could provide an approximate ballpark figure that would great.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby demonbunny3po » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:20 pm

Part of me wants to apply, but I made a commitment for a different set of writing and I'm going to try to keep to that commitment.
demonbunny3po
Been posting for a bit

Postby gould7 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:57 am

I just played this game for the first time a few days ago, and I'm absolutely blown away by the volume of content and depth of creativity. I'm so hyped that it's still under active development, and I can't wait to see how it continues to grow! Thanks for all the hard work that's gone into making it <3
gould7
New to the forum

Postby AGenericPervert » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:17 pm

I certainly don't have experience working on actual discreet game projects like this... but I do have experience working on writing collabs and with general project management wherein there's an informal method of working with others.

Per this, I do have a couple small suggestions for the success of seeking out supplemental writers:

1: Having the thread title mention it is good, but it would help to also have the window for people to apply as writers be part of the OP post itself.

2: Have this note in the OP post be either at the top portion of the OP post, or have some eye-catching formatting so it's easy to spot even when scrolling.

3: Either link to the post you made with the specifics of the writing application, or include it in the OP post as well (possibly inside a quote or spoiler tag or something, to keep from overly bloating the base state of the OP post).

3: Alongside the note about the application window. have even a rough timeframe for the NEXT window for writer applications, so that people who are busy now (but still interested) still have reason to consider storyboarding or otherwise working on a future submission.

Doubling down on visibility and up-front presentation of the rules can go a long way towards snagging intermittent lurkers that might well become fine additions to the writing staff.
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for writers to help work on SMVA!

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:29 pm

Quarters wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:Since the work will already be done, I'll almost certainly implement your scene into the game if you're selected after applying! I'll be waiting until sometime in March to start reviewing applications, so you've got at least a month to work on your scene, no need to rush! You can PM me on here to submit your application, or if you'd prefer you can contact me on discord as well (my username is just "osmiumorchid" there too).

We had around a month to write and submit our scenes, but no concrete date leaves it a little vague...

That's a fair point! I've set a more specific soft deadline of March 10th for when I'll start reviewing applications!

Rat_Guy wrote:Aw man… I’m tempted to apply, but I’m torn. Part of me is excited about the idea of writing for this game that I really love and getting to see behind the curtain. Another part of me just wants to appreciate the game as a player and leave it there. And another part of me is nervous about the idea of being chosen and then being relied upon to write consistently.

Can you give a general idea of how many words your chosen writer would be expected to write every month. Obviously it’ll vary, but if you could provide an approximate ballpark figure that would great.

Tough to give a great estimate honestly since scenes vary in complexity and with the way the interactive scenes works sometimes scenes that technically have a lower word count than others were still harder/took longer to write. Not to mention that it's tough to actually get an accurate word count measurement for any existing scene since the code is directly in line with the text once it's implemented ^^; . For the full documents for each of the sample scenes given in the linked writing documentation, Gabby's pred scene, which is relatively simple as far as they go, has ~5000 words, and Alice's prey scene, which is on the upper end of complexity for interactive scenes, has ~8000, though it's important to note that those documents have a lot of comments and formatting for clarity that got included in those numbers so you can probably knock at least ~1000 words off those estimates to get closer to the actual word count for the scene. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd give a ballpark estimate that most scenes are in the range of 3-5k words when stripped back to just the actual unique text.

gould7 wrote:I just played this game for the first time a few days ago, and I'm absolutely blown away by the volume of content and depth of creativity. I'm so hyped that it's still under active development, and I can't wait to see how it continues to grow! Thanks for all the hard work that's gone into making it <3

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! :)

AGenericPervert wrote:I certainly don't have experience working on actual discreet game projects like this... but I do have experience working on writing collabs and with general project management wherein there's an informal method of working with others.

Per this, I do have a couple small suggestions for the success of seeking out supplemental writers:

1: Having the thread title mention it is good, but it would help to also have the window for people to apply as writers be part of the OP post itself.

2: Have this note in the OP post be either at the top portion of the OP post, or have some eye-catching formatting so it's easy to spot even when scrolling.

3: Either link to the post you made with the specifics of the writing application, or include it in the OP post as well (possibly inside a quote or spoiler tag or something, to keep from overly bloating the base state of the OP post).

3: Alongside the note about the application window. have even a rough timeframe for the NEXT window for writer applications, so that people who are busy now (but still interested) still have reason to consider storyboarding or otherwise working on a future submission.

Doubling down on visibility and up-front presentation of the rules can go a long way towards snagging intermittent lurkers that might well become fine additions to the writing staff.

Thanks for the advice! The post with all the details was linked at the top of the OP already, but I've now edited it to be in larger font to stand out a bit more(and added the new soft deadline).

I also fixed the provided image for Shaina, apparently discord doesn't let you share permanent links to images outside of the app anymore. Sorry about that, not sure how long that was broken :oops:
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:50 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
SimpleTastes wrote:I will say, it is harder to find dialog that was soft cut from the game than I thought it would be. I also keep goofing up the weight gain variable so poor poor Mary always ends up 2000+lbs by the end of the day. Or no noticeable difference. I only ate three people dammit!!

Unfortunately I'm fairly certain some of that really early "cut dialogue" you're referring to was removed entirely in one of the past updates ^^; . There is definitely still some inaccessible alt text though, like I'm 99% sure there's still text for getting Sunny's first flirty text on Monday after eating Olivia even though that sequence of events is actually impossible. Glad you're still enjoying the game!

OH NO!!! It took so long to figure out how to mess with games made with Twine!! My inability to learn Via Read has cost me again!! This is worse than college!

Overdramaticness aside, Every update on this game makes me so happy! I always try to recommend this game to anyone I can to try and make up for the fact I can't support this game financially. I have a pretty severe fear of anyone irl figuring out my connection to Vore, and sadly I work in a field where my coworkers can absolutely, and sometimes have to view my personal financial records... The paranoia is real.

On a totally unrelated note from my comment, I had a shower thought that I thought was amusing or funny. by the end of days so far you can get our lovely PC pretty hefty. I think I recall one of the comments being along the lines of being chubby enough that one could be unsure if there was another lass in your belly. Then my ADD brain reminded me how unhappy Slate is with my PC every playthrough for showing up to lab stuffed. I could totally imagine snacking before class again, showing up stuffed, but whichever professor present doesn't seem to register your stuffed, and a chance to come clean comes up before lab, and we could also choose to not say anything, either out of awkwardness, or wanting another lass in our belly!! >:D

And dealing with the shenanigans from there as another girl is stuffed into the player character, Maybe she gets out, ,maybe she doesn't, maybe she tries to help your other bit of food, maybe she takes her place? Maybe she rats out the player? Maybe she gets so fucking spooked she never gets near us again. Lol.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Quarters » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:53 pm

SimpleTastes wrote:
On a totally unrelated note from my comment, I had a shower thought that I thought was amusing or funny. by the end of days so far you can get our lovely PC pretty hefty. I think I recall one of the comments being along the lines of being chubby enough that one could be unsure if there was another lass in your belly. Then my ADD brain reminded me how unhappy Slate is with my PC every playthrough for showing up to lab stuffed. I could totally imagine snacking before class again, showing up stuffed, but whichever professor present doesn't seem to register your stuffed, and a chance to come clean comes up before lab, and we could also choose to not say anything, either out of awkwardness, or wanting another lass in our belly!! >:D

And dealing with the shenanigans from there as another girl is stuffed into the player character, Maybe she gets out, ,maybe she doesn't, maybe she tries to help your other bit of food, maybe she takes her place? Maybe she rats out the player? Maybe she gets so fucking spooked she never gets near us again. Lol.

As interesting as that idea is, I feel that it would only really be feasible in Black Hole runs as that's really the only time I've seen a darker edge to Mary's personality. This idea and this kind of playthrough makes me think of Mary as a potential Zoey 2.0
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby SimpleTastes » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:37 am

Quarters wrote:
SimpleTastes wrote:

As interesting as that idea is, I feel that it would only really be feasible in Black Hole runs as that's really the only time I've seen a darker edge to Mary's personality. This idea and this kind of playthrough makes me think of Mary as a potential Zoey 2.0

I have gotten a comment from one of the lasses Mary can eat saying that she was turning into this class's Zoey lol. So yeah I could totally see that in a black hole run! Or maybe just casual pred who never puts any effort into losing weight by the end of the school year.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby dipokili » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:30 pm

I sent it by mistake and I can't delete it. I would appreciate it if it was deleted
Last edited by dipokili on Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dipokili
New to the forum

Postby dipokili » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:31 pm

I really like the game and I always wondered why it wouldn't be possible to eat through the navel, because the babies also come out from there, so why wouldn't it be possible to put other people in there?
dipokili
New to the forum

Postby Onewingedangel » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:04 pm

You can be a Zoey style black hole, or you can make friends and just be a friendly black hole. This game has *options* :P
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby radiells » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:32 am

dipokili wrote:I really like the game and I always wondered why it wouldn't be possible to eat through the navel, because the babies also come out from there, so why wouldn't it be possible to put other people in there?

I'm no broodmother, but I'm quite confident that babies do not come from the navel. As I understand it, behind navel is just abdomen, where any non-sterilized insertion (which can be traumatic) will cause something like peritonitis. Of course, vore is not biologically possible as is, but this adds whole new level of problems. But anyway, you will likely find at least some content about navel vore on this site.
radiells
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:22 pm

Onewingedangel wrote:You can be a Zoey style black hole, or you can make friends and just be a friendly black hole. This game has *options* :P

Eat all the cute girls, eat the ones you wanna spare, eat the cute girls you like the most, or!! Stuff your favorite girls silly. I love all of these options. The game is definitely a bit more pred focused, but with most decent games I find being prey focused it is nice. This does seem like a good setting for an observer or feeder sort of play style. But I am not gonna complain about a game like this unless it may actually help improve it. Dude works hard to make a game where cute girls become food! :gulp:
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby radiells » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:18 am

SimpleTastes wrote:Dude works hard to make a game where cute girls become food!

True, nothing but respect for Osmium! And special appreciation of overall high quality of code: despite great amount of intertwined choices - I can't remember any Twine errors or other bugs.
radiells
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game