Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2988

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers

Postby Quarters » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:41 am

...Sigh, today's the big day that Os starts going through the entries to find an author to help them out on this amazing game. I regret pushing off working on an entry myself until it was far too late to get it in on time, but I do look forward to seeing the results. If the winner's entry ends up in the game, is there any chance of seeing some of the runners-up in this thread?
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby LittleSlimy » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:49 am

Hi, eaten 11 preys in the 1.1.1
Good times.
Keep going ^_^
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Neutronian5440 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:41 pm

I'm really excited for more of this. Your game is amazing and hope it continues and eventually finishes!
I especially love the saga of being Mina's protector. I think the only bad thing I can say is that I wish we saw more post-vore, specifically after we're digested by various preds~
Neutronian5440
New to the forum

Postby STR » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:39 am

Hi, everione.
I participated in the announced scene competition, but did not make it to the finals. But I was allowed to post my scene. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

https://mega.nz/file/tfUgwC5B#P8tp55Fsa ... QC7qm-PpOM

The file is based on the SMVA code, but there is only one scene.
Having worked on the scene on my own, I admire the author even more, who chooses a balance for each scene. It's really hard to make a predator or prey not too complicated, but not too weak either
STR
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:33 pm

It's an interesting set up and scene, though the selling and grammar are a little rough. I only noticed a pred scene as when I tried godmode with swallowing off and being eaten on, no options saw me eaten.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby radiells » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:41 pm

STR, cool submission, thanks for sharing! I can agree with Quarters, that scene is creative, but execution is rough around the edges, noticeably even for non-native speaker. I have no doubt, that with some practice you will be able to write great stories, if you want. Also, you can try tools like Grammarly to help with spell checking and sentence composition.
radiells
Been posting for a bit

Postby STR » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

Quarters wrote:It's an interesting set up and scene, though the selling and grammar are a little rough. I only noticed a pred scene as when I tried godmode with swallowing off and being eaten on, no options saw me eaten.

Sorry, I forgot to warn you that there is only a predator scene. I'm not such a big fan of prey scenes. I can, of course, try, but the grammar is unlikely to change much for the better)

radiells wrote:STR, cool submission, thanks for sharing! I can agree with Quarters, that scene is creative, but execution is rough around the edges, noticeably even for non-native speaker. I have no doubt, that with some practice you will be able to write great stories, if you want.

I had some experience writing fanfiction (not vore content), but not in English. This is actually my first experience writing at least something in another language, so I literally sat in an embrace with an online translator and searched for well-established idioms.

radiells wrote:Also, you can try tools like Grammarly to help with spell checking and sentence composition..

Thank you so much for the advice, I did not know about the existence of such a service. I will definitely try it. I'm extremely interested in what might come out of this.

Thank you so much for the praise. It's very nice that you liked the idea of the scene.
STR
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:08 pm

Am very interested to see who's gonna make it through
I comtemplated trying myself but that felt silly when I have my own game to work on xD
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:56 pm

Thank you to everyone who submitted an application, I've finally gotten through the review process and made my decision! My apologies for not having any sort of update on the process in the interim, I expected it to only take a week or two but I received quite a few more applications than I anticipated ^^; . I'd like to welcome ToweringValkyrie as the new writer that will be joining the team!

To give a little update on other game news, the next update will probably release in May.

Quarters wrote:...Sigh, today's the big day that Os starts going through the entries to find an author to help them out on this amazing game. I regret pushing off working on an entry myself until it was far too late to get it in on time, but I do look forward to seeing the results. If the winner's entry ends up in the game, is there any chance of seeing some of the runners-up in this thread?

Anyone that wasn't accepted has been informed that they're totally free to post the scenes they wrote if they'd like(not that they strictly needed my permission), so you might see some of them!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby radiells » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:29 am

Congratulations, ToweringValkyrie! I hope your new role will be fulfilling.
I hope that many other participants will post their scenes like STR - it was delightful to read.
radiells
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyLizardFunTime » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:40 pm

So I did apply, but was unfortunately unsuccessful. If anyone's interested in reading my scene, and maybe giving me some feedback on it, it would be really appreciated <3

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JF2 ... sp=sharing

I've also converted it into a sort of messy short story held together with a cute gimmick a friend suggested. Might be a little bit more readable than my game script - https://aryion.com/g4/view/997254

But yah, this was fun ^///^ Congratulations to toweringvalkyrie~<3
FluffyLizardFunTime
Been posting for a bit

Postby STR » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:29 pm

Congratulations to the winner and look forward to the appearance of his scene in the game!
STR
New to the forum

Postby radiells » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:56 am

FluffyLizardFunTime, I read your script from Google Docs and it is quite nice - characters and situation are flashed out just enough to feel involvement, but not being over-the-top for cannon fodder encounter. It's cool that you took time to add flavor text for Mary's prior actions, digestion and post-digestion outcome. Especially good is that you kept complexity of conditions for custom digestion messages tame - players would have had good chance to see most of them. I feel that acknowledgment of not fully digested prey from inside stomach (during digestion sequence) would have been good addition. I also skimmed thorough some of your other works, and appreciate that you significantly adjusted your writing style/elements to fall in line with SMVA's style.
radiells
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyLizardFunTime » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:40 pm

radiells wrote:FluffyLizardFunTime, I read your script from Google Docs and it is quite nice - characters and situation are flashed out just enough to feel involvement, but not being over-the-top for cannon fodder encounter. It's cool that you took time to add flavor text for Mary's prior actions, digestion and post-digestion outcome. Especially good is that you kept complexity of conditions for custom digestion messages tame - players would have had good chance to see most of them. I feel that acknowledgment of not fully digested prey from inside stomach (during digestion sequence) would have been good addition. I also skimmed thorough some of your other works, and appreciate that you significantly adjusted your writing style/elements to fall in line with SMVA's style.

Thank you so much for taking the time <3 I've not written for a game before, so it was a lot of fun thinking up all the variables and adding little bits based on them. Would definitely like to do it again some time. And yeah, it was quite a big shift away from my usual work - I tend to go quite graphic and realistic when I write about partially digested prey, so idk how well I would have managed to keep within the tone ^///^;
FluffyLizardFunTime
Been posting for a bit

Postby KidneyStonesEnjoyer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:15 pm

Well, I wasnt the choosen one to write on this project, would have been a good time killer, but you cant win at everything, I still very much have in mind to continue writing about Smva when i stop procrastinating. Anyways anyhow, ill be sharing my scene with you gentlemens, and with everything i start, it isnt completed and theres room for improvement, and when ill finally stop laying in bed and sleeping all day I promise you ill finish it and start something bigger. Feedback would be highly appreciated and be honest, im prepared : https://docs.google.com/document/d/11HG ... zyGSc/edit
KidneyStonesEnjoyer
New to the forum

Postby radiells » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:45 pm

KidneyStonesEnjoyer, you asked for honest feedback yourself...

First of all, passing your text through advanced spell checker will help a lot - there is quite a few redundant whitespaces and misspelled words. Second, for me it felt like some sentences are too long and complex, and can be safely broken down (I'm not a native speaker and may be incorrect in my assessment). Also, situation looks a little strange: asking for cleaning that takes several students an hour, and in higher education facility sound excessive. What if nobody helped Shaina? 3 hours of cleaning? Absolutely suicidal attack of a blonde also looks strange just because such people would not live long enough. Emma felt slightly out of character (absolutely personal opinion) - I would not expect her to be so cool with Marry just going to eat somebody out of the blue (no disapproval, no worry), and to badmouth even Alice clique behind their backs so much. Also, stat-wise Alice is a skilled predator for freshmen, with her skill growing over the game, and she is able to eat two people at a time, which tells a lot. And last thing is overly heavy focus on vore in dialogues: SMVA is quite believable because characters sincerely bond a lot about other things - studying, hobbies, family, social connections, fun events.

But overall, there is no glaring problems. If you continue writing and actively analyze your work (compare with known good works, discern what elements and techniques makes story enjoyable) - you can improve rapidly. Also, I commend your effort to improve your daily regimen. Pleasant physical activity, like walking in your neighborhood, playing with animals, playing badminton, or just going by foot to remote grocery store helps a lot with state of mind and productivity. Sleeping all day, on the other hand, not. Fortunately, learned it in time myself.
radiells
Been posting for a bit

Postby KidneyStonesEnjoyer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:11 pm

Thank you for your opinion ! Breaking it down like you do, the situation is indeed a little goofy, and Emma talking shit about Alive is purely because I myself despise her and did it for fun, even if im pretty sure, if she was to do, the butt of the joke would be Betty. Oh and I've only played the Leah route of the game, and a little bit of Sunny's, in which writing with a character I almost barely know was definitly my bad move.

Also, thanks man, the last advice definitly hits close to home. Im not gonna bother you with all the bullshit, but im activally trying to changes up things in my life to get it better, I'll probably follow your advices though ! And sorry if its excessive but, as theres no strenghts without weaknesses, what do you think was the best part of the story ?
Good day !
KidneyStonesEnjoyer
New to the forum

Postby radiells » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:25 am

You are asking hard questions :-D . Not because there is nothing good about the story, but because for me lack of glaring issues is more important (and not only in stories). Like, if LOTR lacked intricacy of world building I would still enjoy it, but if it was on level of bad isekai - it would be tragedy despite of good characters, timeless story, sophisticated language and other cool things. It's the same with your story: I don't feel anything really bad, just some issues that can be relatively easily corrected with awareness and practice. You just need to continue. But if I had to choose good part, scene with badmouthing Alice, while being OOC, sounds just in line with how we badmouthed people behind their backs when I was younger. Same nastiness and unhingedness. Very realistic :-D .
radiells
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2good5u3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:55 am

The tutorial made it seem like anal doesn't necessarily have to be fatal if you fail depending on if the predator just wanted to humiliate you. I hope that is correct, and the same is true if you're the pred as well.
2good5u3
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:26 am

2good5u3 wrote:The tutorial made it seem like anal doesn't necessarily have to be fatal if you fail depending on if the predator just wanted to humiliate you. I hope that is correct, and the same is true if you're the pred as well.

If I recall correctly, there are 4 potential anal vore scenses (not counting the tutorial). Only one of those are you the pred in, and that is a fatal scene. If you fail that one, you get anal vored yourself, again fatal (and I'm only counting this all as 1 scene). The second possible scene is mutually exclusive from the first and can is fatal unless you struggle enough to get her off. The third can either be fatal or humiliation, depending on your choices. The final scene can be fatal or not depending on your relationship with the pred, but it's humiliation no matter what.
From these, I believe that Anal Vore is a power move for humiliating your prey, best done with either an audience or letting everyone know that that was how they went.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game