God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Postby madvsworld » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:25 am

can anyone tell me what needs to be done after Olivia disappears? I am trying but I keep getting it wrong not matter what I do, I can get to the old man through the first part but after touching the rock I can't get any further, any help is appreciated
madvsworld
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:40 pm

Enteresting wrote:
GeisKhan wrote:Loaded my save from the January update and Reila has the wrong portrait in the party screen. Some black haired, pointy eared elf or imp?
Also has anyone noticed Bel's right eye is wonky in her portrait?

I'm at the spider cave and saw the Stone Splitter axe gives +25 ATK to Ashley in the preview, but she can't equip any weapons. Are there plans to allow more equipment on companions in the future, or at least some (visible) upgrade for better stats (maybe a default weapon they have equipped that gets upgraded, like when you reforge Ashley's axe)? I'm using all magic equipment, yet have 100 ATK while Euvor's is only 59.

Also walked into one of the spider cave building and suddenly "Amarina" appears asking the spider about her sister. Did I forget about Amarina completely, or is this not supposed to trigger yet (I don't remember meeting Amarina)?

I don't remember the Passive menu showing up in the combat menu before, but it has been months since I last played. Is there a way to hide that? I don't see any reason to check it in combat.

Bel's Fireball spell is faded out an unusable in the combat menu.

I'm probably going to have to start a new save to resolve some of these, since I've used this save through the last 4 updates.

Salamoun did say that the next big combat update would require a full restart, if you weren't reading.

Whoops, forgot about that, my fault for being late to the party (downloaded the update just a few days ago). RIP my arena grinding...
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Memester1234 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:08 pm

How do you bring the brothel to the mansion? I got the other succubus to take it over but I don't know what to do next
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby MentholBreakdown » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:04 am

Two things: Firstly, does anyone know how to solve the second forest puzzle (the one where you use the silver rock)? I can't seem to figure it out.

Second:
This is propably just me being stupid, but how do I extinguish the fire on the way to Levi?
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:13 pm

madvsworld wrote:can anyone tell me what needs to be done after Olivia disappears? I am trying but I keep getting it wrong not matter what I do, I can get to the old man through the first part but after touching the rock I can't get any further, any help is appreciated

Please take this as helpful advice and not as a rude reply, but you might save some time for yourself if you use the search bar in this thread before posting. Many of these types of questions have already been asked and answered several times. For example, I'm going to quote myself answering your question exactly 10 posts (half a page) back from yours:
EdwardNigma wrote:
NatsukiRem wrote:So I started from zero because my too old saves got me some problems and I missed some stuff that got added later in the beginning. Then I found out about Olivia and just went on as I couldn't do anything else. Later in the game I came back and she was gone. Only her fox remains and I can't find her. I also found her diary but no clue where she is gone. Anyone knows where I am supposed to find her ? Also, I found d'laura for the second time in Rukvus, but since then, she didn't appear anymore. Is her next appearance not in the game yet or did I just miss her ?

Once Olivia is missing, there's a path you can take through the forest that will get you to the end of it that involves touching trigger rocks to rearrange the forest and a fair bit of turning around and going back the way you came. Her diary is meant to clue you in to the correct path--there's a direction mentioned in every entry; put them together and you get:
Spoiler: show
East, North, South, East, South, North, East

...the catch being this route is only possible if you touch the special-looking rocks to rearrange the forest when necessary. The second catch is that touching the rock only takes effect once you leave the screen, by which point it's too late to fix if you hit the rock when you weren't supposed to or vice versa, so you still have to think ahead a bit and/or experiment. The whole thing can be a bit confusing; if you can't figure it out I'd search this thread for previous posts (use the word 'maze' or 'Olivia') because it's been asked quite a few times.

If you've already read that and meant that you are still having trouble, my apologies. I'm afraid I don't remember the exact sequence, but I do recall finding it in the thread with the search bar.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:37 pm

Anyone got a save that's after the scorpion girl cave? I like the game but i just CAN'T solve that puzzle and it's made me quit multiple times.
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:23 am

Memester1234 wrote:How do you bring the brothel to the mansion? I got the other succubus to take it over but I don't know what to do next

If you had Levi take over the brothel, the you already got the bad ending and can't bring them to the mansion. You need to have the other one, where you get rid of Levi to be able to bring the brothel to the mansion later.

Xentinova wrote:Anyone got a save that's after the scorpion girl cave? I like the game but i just CAN'T solve that puzzle and it's made me quit multiple times.

I presume you're stuck on the chase scene? You need to circle her around in the loop clockwise and then there should be vines on the bottom left that you can climb on.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MentholBreakdown » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:35 pm

I'm having some problems with the Bel romance quest. The guide says there should be an option to convince Bel not to release Levi, but when I get to the coffin, she's just released automatically. Did I already fuck something up in advance?
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Postby milo4x » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:22 pm

MentholBreakdown wrote:I'm having some problems with the Bel romance quest. The guide says there should be an option to convince Bel not to release Levi, but when I get to the coffin, she's just released automatically. Did I already fuck something up in advance?

Probably. In order to get that dialogue, there's a pre-requisite back at the start of the quest. After meeting Mona at the brothel, she'll ask to talk to you before you leave - you have to hear her out to know that Levi's an ass and therefore be able to know and convince Bel not to release Levi.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby MentholBreakdown » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:15 pm

milo4x wrote:
MentholBreakdown wrote:I'm having some problems with the Bel romance quest. The guide says there should be an option to convince Bel not to release Levi, but when I get to the coffin, she's just released automatically. Did I already fuck something up in advance?

Probably. In order to get that dialogue, there's a pre-requisite back at the start of the quest. After meeting Mona at the brothel, she'll ask to talk to you before you leave - you have to hear her out to know that Levi's an ass and therefore be able to know and convince Bel not to release Levi.

Well, I did that, but I said that I wanted to hear Levi out first. Does that lock me out of getting the "good ending" here?
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Postby TT2000 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:58 pm

Is Bel supposed to be Level 1 when you get her? I told her to go to the brothel when I first met her, and recruited her afterwards. Though, since my party was full she went straight to the mansion.

Is this a bug?
TT2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby milo4x » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:02 pm

MentholBreakdown wrote:
milo4x wrote:

Well, I did that, but I said that I wanted to hear Levi out first. Does that lock me out of getting the "good ending" here?

Maybe? I've never done that so idk. I guess to 'hear levi out' you gotta release him so you don't get the option?
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby EdwardNigma » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:59 am

MentholBreakdown wrote:
milo4x wrote:

Pretty sure it does, yeah. If your MC says she wants to hear Levi out first, there's no reason for her to stop Bel from waking Levi up and... doing that thing you said you wanted her to do, hear her side of things. It just turns out that Levi actually is that terrible, and once she's awake there's no way to stop her. If you were trying to roleplay the MC as being reasonable, you can still get something similar by telling Mona she can't keep lying to Bel; if she really is telling the truth, then Bel needs to be told. Then the conversation with Bel about it later can be thought of as the MC sharing what she's heard and probing Bel's point of view.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:50 am

TT2000 wrote:Is Bel supposed to be Level 1 when you get her? I told her to go to the brothel when I first met her, and recruited her afterwards. Though, since my party was full she went straight to the mansion.

Is this a bug?

Yes, I'll check the brothel if she has level set there, but I feel like if you go to the mansion and then take her with you again, she should have her level set properly, but I'll check that just in case too, to know if Elise didn't accidentally break something with the mansion update.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NatsukiRem » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:20 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:
madvsworld wrote:can anyone tell me what needs to be done after Olivia disappears? I am trying but I keep getting it wrong not matter what I do, I can get to the old man through the first part but after touching the rock I can't get any further, any help is appreciated

Please take this as helpful advice and not as a rude reply, but you might save some time for yourself if you use the search bar in this thread before posting. Many of these types of questions have already been asked and answered several times. For example, I'm going to quote myself answering your question exactly 10 posts (half a page) back from yours:
EdwardNigma wrote:
NatsukiRem wrote:So I started from zero because my too old saves got me some problems and I missed some stuff that got added later in the beginning. Then I found out about Olivia and just went on as I couldn't do anything else. Later in the game I came back and she was gone. Only her fox remains and I can't find her. I also found her diary but no clue where she is gone. Anyone knows where I am supposed to find her ? Also, I found d'laura for the second time in Rukvus, but since then, she didn't appear anymore. Is her next appearance not in the game yet or did I just miss her ?

Once Olivia is missing, there's a path you can take through the forest that will get you to the end of it that involves touching trigger rocks to rearrange the forest and a fair bit of turning around and going back the way you came. Her diary is meant to clue you in to the correct path--there's a direction mentioned in every entry; put them together and you get:
Spoiler: show
East, North, South, East, South, North, East

...the catch being this route is only possible if you touch the special-looking rocks to rearrange the forest when necessary. The second catch is that touching the rock only takes effect once you leave the screen, by which point it's too late to fix if you hit the rock when you weren't supposed to or vice versa, so you still have to think ahead a bit and/or experiment. The whole thing can be a bit confusing; if you can't figure it out I'd search this thread for previous posts (use the word 'maze' or 'Olivia') because it's been asked quite a few times.

If you've already read that and meant that you are still having trouble, my apologies. I'm afraid I don't remember the exact sequence, but I do recall finding it in the thread with the search bar.

I actually never knew there was that method for searching the thread for advices, I was using ctrl+f and scrolling each pages before. Thanks a lot for the tip xD
I also got Olivia's story with you help so thanks for that too ^^
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby NatsukiRem » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:23 pm

Anyone know where I can find D'laura for the third time ? First time I found her at the starting village, second on rukvus bridge. And with EdwardNigma's help I also found where the third story for her can be found and also that I should find her for the 4th time on the way to the desert on the kingdom's side but I can't find her for the third time ^^'
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:18 pm

NatsukiRem wrote:Anyone know where I can find D'laura for the third time ? First time I found her at the starting village, second on rukvus bridge. And with EdwardNigma's help I also found where the third story for her can be found and also that I should find her for the 4th time on the way to the desert on the kingdom's side but I can't find her for the third time ^^'

Glad to help. Concerning d'Laura, her final appearance in the current build is at the cave entrance on Grandhol's side of the tunnel to the desert. Do you remember the screen where the guards are blocking the way and you have to tell them you have permission to go through? d'Laura will be there on the right side.
Side note: on the left side of that same screen is a smuggler watching from a ledge. She'll try to convince you she can smuggle you through the checkpoint in her belly, but if you tell her you have permission to go through, she'll instead ask for the reverse (to let her ride along in yours). If you agree to take her to the desert (as long as you've already been there once yourself; otherwise spoilery things happen to make her chicken out) then she'll take up residence in a tent out in the desert. Coming back to check on her often is actually the only way to meet a unique character named Mimi. (Granted, there isn't much to do with Mimi at the moment, but I think it's implied she'll have more content in the future.)

NatsukiRem wrote:I actually never knew there was that method for searching the thread for advices, I was using ctrl+f and scrolling each pages before. Thanks a lot for the tip xD

The funny thing is, I was doing the same thing (ctrl+f each page) before I discovered the search bar myself. Maybe a dozen pages from now you'll be directing the next new player how to use it, eh?
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby NatsukiRem » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:47 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:
NatsukiRem wrote:Anyone know where I can find D'laura for the third time ? First time I found her at the starting village, second on rukvus bridge. And with EdwardNigma's help I also found where the third story for her can be found and also that I should find her for the 4th time on the way to the desert on the kingdom's side but I can't find her for the third time ^^'

Glad to help. Concerning d'Laura, her final appearance in the current build is at the cave entrance on Grandhol's side of the tunnel to the desert. Do you remember the screen where the guards are blocking the way and you have to tell them you have permission to go through? d'Laura will be there on the right side.
Side note: on the left side of that same screen is a smuggler watching from a ledge. She'll try to convince you she can smuggle you through the checkpoint in her belly, but if you tell her you have permission to go through, she'll instead ask for the reverse (to let her ride along in yours). If you agree to take her to the desert (as long as you've already been there once yourself; otherwise spoilery things happen to make her chicken out) then she'll take up residence in a tent out in the desert. Coming back to check on her often is actually the only way to meet a unique character named Mimi. (Granted, there isn't much to do with Mimi at the moment, but I think it's implied she'll have more content in the future.)

NatsukiRem wrote:I actually never knew there was that method for searching the thread for advices, I was using ctrl+f and scrolling each pages before. Thanks a lot for the tip xD

The funny thing is, I was doing the same thing (ctrl+f each page) before I discovered the search bar myself. Maybe a dozen pages from now you'll be directing the next new player how to use it, eh?

Thanks for the reply, didn't know there was that part with mimi, thought it ended with either you swallowing the smuggler or being swallowed ^^'. As for D'Laura, I got that the 4 time she appears at the desert entrance on the kingdom side. I have met her the first time in the starting village, the second time on the rukvus bridge where she told me the story about the 3 little pigs. Yet I can't find her the third time. I found the story you told me about in the castle north of rukvus but I haven't found D'laura since then. I think I am supposed to encounter her a third time before encountering her a 4th time near the desert entrance but I don't know where she is for the third encounter
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:01 pm

NatsukiRem wrote:Thanks for the reply, didn't know there was that part with mimi, thought it ended with either you swallowing the smuggler or being swallowed ^^'. As for D'Laura, I got that the 4 time she appears at the desert entrance on the kingdom side. I have met her the first time in the starting village, the second time on the rukvus bridge where she told me the story about the 3 little pigs. Yet I can't find her the third time. I found the story you told me about in the castle north of rukvus but I haven't found D'laura since then. I think I am supposed to encounter her a third time before encountering her a 4th time near the desert entrance but I don't know where she is for the third encounter

Thought about it for a while, and what I think I remember is that the story in the castle ruins is the one you're supposed to share with her on the bridge. She tends to show up ahead of where you can find her stories, because each time you meet her she gives you some background about the region you're about to explore; by the same token, that means you always have to backtrack to her when you find the story she's looking for. The two instances I remember for certain work like that:
-She's in your starting town, and the story she wants is in the first forest you explore.
-At her final location, the close side of the Grandhol tunnel, she wants the story that you find beyond the tunnel, in the desert itself.
All that to say, given you find found the castle story just beyond the Ruvkus bridge, I'm betting she's still there. If you go check, remember that the game will ask if you want to skip through Ruvkus and you'll need to tell it not to do that.

(By the way, I was also unaware there was anything else to do with the smuggler, until I heard someone mentioning Mimi on this thread. Since we're talking about things that might get overlooked, have you found Jenny the catgirl yet? Both times?)
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby milo4x » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:17 pm

Are there any other requirements for mimi? got the smuggler into the desert and spent like 10 mins going in and out of the tent without ever seeing her...
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game