God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Postby NatsukiRem » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:31 pm

milo4x wrote:Are there any other requirements for mimi? got the smuggler into the desert and spent like 10 mins going in and out of the tent without ever seeing her...

I think you have to leave the desert area by goinf either to the solomon area or back to the kingdom and come back to the tent then. At least going out of the tent and back in 10 times in a row didn't get me the mimi event, but going to the forest where you fought the centaur bad boss then back to the desert made me witness the event next time I went to the tent
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby NatsukiRem » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:35 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:
NatsukiRem wrote:Thanks for the reply, didn't know there was that part with mimi, thought it ended with either you swallowing the smuggler or being swallowed ^^'. As for D'Laura, I got that the 4 time she appears at the desert entrance on the kingdom side. I have met her the first time in the starting village, the second time on the rukvus bridge where she told me the story about the 3 little pigs. Yet I can't find her the third time. I found the story you told me about in the castle north of rukvus but I haven't found D'laura since then. I think I am supposed to encounter her a third time before encountering her a 4th time near the desert entrance but I don't know where she is for the third encounter

Thought about it for a while, and what I think I remember is that the story in the castle ruins is the one you're supposed to share with her on the bridge. She tends to show up ahead of where you can find her stories, because each time you meet her she gives you some background about the region you're about to explore; by the same token, that means you always have to backtrack to her when you find the story she's looking for. The two instances I remember for certain work like that:
-She's in your starting town, and the story she wants is in the first forest you explore.
-At her final location, the close side of the Grandhol tunnel, she wants the story that you find beyond the tunnel, in the desert itself.
All that to say, given you find found the castle story just beyond the Ruvkus bridge, I'm betting she's still there. If you go check, remember that the game will ask if you want to skip through Ruvkus and you'll need to tell it not to do that.

(By the way, I was also unaware there was anything else to do with the smuggler, until I heard someone mentioning Mimi on this thread. Since we're talking about things that might get overlooked, have you found Jenny the catgirl yet? Both times?)

Yeah, I did the quest for Jenny and also got to see her in her home in the desert, with the romance as well, thanks ^^
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:19 am

milo4x wrote:Are there any other requirements for mimi? got the smuggler into the desert and spent like 10 mins going in and out of the tent without ever seeing her...

It's simply just 10% chance to happen whenever you enter the tent.

Regarding the D'Laura topic, I thought we have only 3 stories with her right now. The thing is that she will disappear forever if you progress the story too much without talking to her. So you might've just went too far before talking to her the third time. I will have to summon Elise to confirm, because she made all of that and loves adding these difficult and specific events.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:59 am

salamoun wrote:

Are you sure? I just went in and out more than 40 times, updated to the latest bugfix then went in and out more than 60 times. The chances of never getting a 10% chance event after 100 tries is just above 0.002%.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fuliersnow » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:25 am

milo4x wrote:
salamoun wrote:

Are you sure? I just went in and out more than 40 times, updated to the latest bugfix then went in and out more than 60 times. The chances of never getting a 10% chance event after 100 tries is just above 0.002%.

Are you sure the smuggler is still there? when you miss mini first. if you do nothing and leave the tent ,she will disgest smuggler and never come back.
Fuliersnow
New to the forum

Postby Fuliersnow » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:27 am

meet mimi .I type the wrong word.(
Fuliersnow
New to the forum

Postby milo4x » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:38 pm

Fuliersnow wrote:
milo4x wrote:
salamoun wrote:Are you sure? I just went in and out more than 40 times, updated to the latest bugfix then went in and out more than 60 times. The chances of never getting a 10% chance event after 100 tries is just above 0.002%.

Are you sure the smuggler is still there? when you miss mini first. if you do nothing and leave the tent ,she will disgest smuggler and never come back.

yes. she's still there.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:16 am

milo4x wrote:
salamoun wrote:

Ok. I checked and tested it. It's actually 20% and I made 5 test runs as well:
1. first try
2. third try
3. second try
4. First try
5. third try
So I guess you should go buy a lottery ticket as you're the luckiest person I've met.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:27 pm

Are you sure there's nothing else that can prevent the encounter? at this point i've done probably over 200 tries in total, and with 20% chance that's roughly 4 in 100... quintillion. that's not luck at that point.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby TT2000 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:53 pm

I was snooping around the pictures folder and can't help but notice images for a Bel upgrade and a Kara upgrade. Does anyone know how to get these or if they're even implemented in the game?
TT2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:47 am

milo4x wrote:Are you sure there's nothing else that can prevent the encounter? at this point i've done probably over 200 tries in total, and with 20% chance that's roughly 4 in 100... quintillion. that's not luck at that point.

I'm not sure what you want me to do. I gave you clear data of how it works and test results to confirm the probability. Are you just exiting and re-entering or are you reloading a save after each enter? There is literally just [roll rng 1-10] [enter tent] [replace with fennec if rng 9/10] and nothing else.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:50 am

TT2000 wrote:I was snooping around the pictures folder and can't help but notice images for a Bel upgrade and a Kara upgrade. Does anyone know how to get these or if they're even implemented in the game?

No, as well as like 15% of other images in that folder.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:30 am

salamoun wrote:
milo4x wrote:Are you sure there's nothing else that can prevent the encounter? at this point i've done probably over 200 tries in total, and with 20% chance that's roughly 4 in 100... quintillion. that's not luck at that point.

I'm not sure what you want me to do. I gave you clear data of how it works and test results to confirm the probability. Are you just exiting and re-entering or are you reloading a save after each enter? There is literally just [roll rng 1-10] [enter tent] [replace with fennec if rng 9/10] and nothing else.

I'm not sure what you want me to do to prove that there's an error, a 1 hour long video of me just repeatedly entering and exiting with nothing happening?. i'm just exiting and re-entering repeatedly. and if there were nothing else, then the event could hypothetically trigger repeatedly, right? there'd have to be a flag that says the event has already happened, perhaps somehow that's already set in my save. I had a look into my save's flags already but didn't find any called 'mimi' or anything close, if you could tell me its name i'd at least be able to get a more definitive answer for myself, maybe set it back to normal.
To my knowledge I haven't manually edited any flags or variables in this save, but I've done basically everything else in the game prior to the smuggler, so anything that could go wrong, probably has.

I even made a completely new save to double check, and mimi showed up after a dozen or so tries, as expected. but in the main save (which was created in 0.7.2.3 so not ancient or anything) she does not.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby iseethislol » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:25 am

ngl i have no idea what to do for the BONES puzzle in the centaur temple thingy
iseethislol
New to the forum

Postby milo4x » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:52 am

you count the bones in each room
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:38 am

milo4x wrote:
salamoun wrote:

I'm not sure what you want me to do to prove that there's an error, a 1 hour long video of me just repeatedly entering and exiting with nothing happening?. i'm just exiting and re-entering repeatedly. and if there were nothing else, then the event could hypothetically trigger repeatedly, right? there'd have to be a flag that says the event has already happened, perhaps somehow that's already set in my save. I had a look into my save's flags already but didn't find any called 'mimi' or anything close, if you could tell me its name i'd at least be able to get a more definitive answer for myself, maybe set it back to normal.
To my knowledge I haven't manually edited any flags or variables in this save, but I've done basically everything else in the game prior to the smuggler, so anything that could go wrong, probably has.

I even made a completely new save to double check, and mimi showed up after a dozen or so tries, as expected. but in the main save (which was created in 0.7.2.3 so not ancient or anything) she does not.

When you enter on the main save, is the smuggler still there or is the tent completely empty? If it's empty, then you missed it sometime before and you can't get it anymore. Alternatively an old save can have a faulty trigger somewhere and maybe that switch the Mimi event off, as if you ate her already, I can't really proof if that's the case or what might be causing that tho...
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:51 pm

the smuggler's still there. normally i'd just assume that the event procced the last time i played (since its been a little while) and i just dont remember, but in this case i specifically remember not being able to trigger the event and giving up on it. Shouldn't be the problem of an older save, as it's only a couple bugfixes old, but who knows honestly. not too caught up on it really as I do start a new save every big version, just thought I should let you know in case it's a reproducible error. Guess next time i'll just do the smuggler earlier in my save
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fuliersnow » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:15 am

Anyway,When next major update is put into use,I think you must get a new start.(_
Fuliersnow
New to the forum

Postby madvsworld » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:28 pm

I still cant figure out the second maze in the forest after Olivia leaves, can anyone help with some clear directions please? much appreciated
madvsworld
New to the forum

Postby Agate » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:06 pm

Will the maids be able to eat some of our followers whenever the update that makes them have a bigger role happens?
Agate
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game