*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:31 am

God damn it Noahshime...
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:10 pm

Orbstuffed wrote:God damn it Noahshime...

To better understand why you bumped with this message, I checked on Twitter to see what the context was.

If I am understanding this in the most accurate way possible to limits of realistic and fair human way possible:

Your leaked/incomplete Rotom character who has been available online for quite a long, long time due to the inconsiderate antics of MugenArchive has been bounced around enough to end up being put on Noashime's radar.

1.It's Rotom.
2.Rotom is a Pokemon.
3.Noashime has been notoriously laser-focused on Mugen/Pokemon/Vore works/edits/tweaking/etc for quite a few years now, possibly even near or over a decade.
4. Being Noashime is Japanese and is likely very much a victim of the transaltion barrier, it's highly unlikely that he is even remotely aware of your feelings or concerns about any of this, let alone of how to communicate his interests with the rotom to you, let alone how to find you if he knew given how hard it is to locate any one editor, let alone communicate with them given most of the English-speaking editors have private discord servers which are rarely, if ever advertised while the rest have seemingly vanished or made themselves scarce.

I'm not 100% sure he understands, let alone has the slightest inkling of awareness of any single thing that warrants any form of response whether positive or negative. Angst or Animosity, honest or feigned at this phase seems not only counter-intuitive just due to the language barrier, but utterly fruitless considering that this is almost exclusively due to the shady dealings of MugenArchive, which Noahshime is likely completely oblivious to the existing community resentment against that site.

The actual thing that boggles my mind is how this didn't happen sooner. No offense to Noahshime or You, but.... considering the nature of the situation and how Noashime seems to go about things? I'd swear this should've happened perhaps back in 2019 at the latest and that he'd probably be putting final touches on that Goodra about now. So, all things considered, this is exhaustively negligible no matter how anybody chooses to view or shake it.

Nothing of this reads as personal or offensive, it's just more confusing than anything and not exactly worthy of any notice considering MugenArchive is still sort of being the primary thorn in everybody's side.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:23 pm

Sorry, I had just woken up when I saw the news and was in a bit of a funk because of it, since it's based on an edit I wish had been gone and buried due to the shame and bad memories I had associated with it. Eventually, I calmed down and realized I was behaving impulsively.
Would have asked them politely about it in their DMs, but I kept getting locked out every time I tried. Probably because my account is a lurker account that barely interacted with anything ever since Twitter's branding got changed to be...well, not Twitter.

Still, it's unfortunate. Guess we just have to live with it, even if it bothers me so.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thekirb2019 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:45 pm

Orbstuffed wrote:Sorry, I had just woken up when I saw the news and was in a bit of a funk because of it, since it's based on an edit I wish had been gone and buried due to the shame and bad memories I had associated with it. Eventually, I calmed down and realized I was behaving impulsively.
Would have asked them politely about it in their DMs, but I kept getting locked out every time I tried. Probably because my account is a lurker account that barely interacted with anything ever since Twitter's branding got changed to be...well, not Twitter.

Still, it's unfortunate. Guess we just have to live with it, even if it bothers me so.

so...does that mean your going to let Noashime finish up this vore edit then? i understand how you feel cause of what happened but this vore edit was probably the most unique. and i think Noashime probably felt the same way with all these different types of vores that this character could do despite only 3 being functional. i'm not saying i'm defending him or anything in case thats how you feel...but hey, there's nothing much you can do about this, especially since mugen archive refuses to remove characters, EVEN IF the uploader requests the uploaded file to be deleted and all that got him was a ban from uploading onto that website. so yeah, not even the uploader can request the file to be taken down...
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:10 pm

Well, I don't have a means to contact them directly, so...there's not much I can do by myself beyond just sucking it up and moving on from it.

I know Noah didn't have any ill intent when deciding to use my Rotom as a base for their own edit, nor were they aware of the Archive's shortcomings, but...man, I hate that I get so emotional when my old MUGEN works are brought up. Be it whether someone shares it around behind my back, or turns it into something beyond my quote-unquote "original vision", as a certain other author would say. Even if, in most cases, they just didn't know any better.

I wish I could just not care about what other people do to my creations. Let people do what they want with them, instead of fiercely guarding them as if they were my own children.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eniel » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:35 pm

Noahshime has begun work on Victreebell. Do you think they browsed here and saw your concerns? I am curious...
WHAT
Eniel
Been posting for a bit

Postby thekirb2019 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:16 am

Eniel wrote:Noahshime has begun work on Victreebell. Do you think they browsed here and saw your concerns? I am curious...

well actually, noahshime tends to just suddenly stop working on projects like that goodra and other assist pokemon like mawile in favor of other vore characters. and when noahshime shows off a new vore character, the previous character noahshime was working on just becomes scrapped and forgotten. i'm not sure if noahshime is aware of this website and saw Orbstuffed's reply on this forum and decided to stop because of that. but if not, then noahshime probably just decided to scrap it for some unknown reason despite getting so many views and getting people's hopes up. that or he's maybe working on both at the same time? i did ask noahshime if he's still working on the rotom vore edit and he did not reply...in fact, he doesn't reply often so i can't be sure if he did scrap it or if he's working on rotom and victreebell but there isn't anything mentioning about rotom being scrapped anywhere on his twitter, not that i know. well thats kind of a shame if it is indeed scrapped cause that character had potential and was probably the most unique vore edit out there to be honest...
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:07 am

English is not his native language and most people trying to communicate by way of using Google translate are just confusing him.

To make a long story short, it took me several tries to read your message to understand it. If I speak perfect English and I had to carefully parse out this wall of text to understand you, then I would be very worried how much google translate butchered whatever you tried to send him and if it was even coherent to begin with.

I would not jump to any further conclusions on presuming to know what he thinks unless you have consistent and coherent lines of communication with him. If there is no response, presume and assume nothing and you will not need to be concerned or alarmed. It is highly doubtful he knows about anything outside of the existence of how to download characters from mugenarchive. He is very likely completely oblivious and unaware of the community concerns and public opinion of that site, let alone eka's.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:31 pm

Whatever the case regarding Noah is, that Rotom has been dropped for now, and I'm hoping that's the last I have to hear of it.

Personally I'm not a big fan of the little plasma ghost anymore, in vore or out, but I wonder if anyone would be able and/or willing to make an entirely new Rotom from scratch, sprites, coding and everything. That way, I'd say everybody wins. I don't have to look at GarchompMatt/PlasmoidThunder's Rotom sprites anymore, and everyone else can get a decently made Rotom vore character out of it too.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eniel » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:48 pm

You're so rough on yourself, Orbi...
I know for one side that you're more than fed up with seeing parts of your past that you'd rather people just drop, but that's not to say that your works were bad. I can tell when a seasoned artist puts passion into something.
WHAT
Eniel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:22 am

Sorry. I mean yeah, fair, good shit is still good shit even if I've had bad memories associated with it.
Regrettably, that also applies to he-who-shall-not-be-named as well, had a lot of good ideas that went to waste just because I had grown tired of the character in question and was planning to retire them for multiple reasons.
Was gonna be a peaceful retirement too, at least until someone I had a bit of prior bad blood with decided to brutally kill them off for one last "fuck you".
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thekirb2019 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:24 pm

i understand it gives you bad memories but still, i say it was really good and was probably the most unique vore edit out there with 6 different forms of vore and thats something i've never seen attempted before. it's kinda a shame that it wasn't finished, i was looking forward to see what you would of did with the mow vore form before things got out of hand. and about someone making a new rotom from scratch well...i don't think we'll even see that anytime soon and the fact that most vore edits are done by using someone else's character and adding in the vore sprites since it's easier and doesn't take so long. although the downside to that is you have to adopt to the art style. the only person i know of that makes vore characters from scratch is that Noah person on twitter. i have seen some attempts at making a vore character from scratch but...those are poor quality so i don't count those. but hey, at least you almost achieved something that no other vore editor did with 6 different forms of vore
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eniel » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:40 am

general update time

Noahshime continues work on Victreebell: https://twitter.com/noahshime1207/status/1700124268011589860

Noahshime announces the development of Cetitan: https://twitter.com/noahshime1207/status/1699730896986021930/photo/1

A vore edit for Neco-Arc is published onto Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympuqrwOngs

Noahshime expressing the want to edit a pre-existing character (https://twitter.com/noahshime1207/statu ... 8553657795), which makes me think that he's dropped Rotom.
WHAT
Eniel
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:13 pm

Eniel wrote:general update time

Noahshime continues work on Victreebell: https://twitter.com/noahshime1207/status/1700124268011589860

Noahshime announces the development of Cetitan: https://twitter.com/noahshime1207/status/1699730896986021930/photo/1

A vore edit for Neco-Arc is published onto Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympuqrwOngs

Noahshime expressing the want to edit a pre-existing character (https://twitter.com/noahshime1207/statu ... 8553657795), which makes me think that he's dropped Rotom.

lets hope that the neco arc creator fixes his link, its shortened by half even AFTER he fixed it... rofl
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eniel » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:56 pm

kainvastro wrote:
Eniel wrote:list

lets hope that the neco arc creator fixes his link, its shortened by half even AFTER he fixed it... rofl

oh yeah lol i noticed that
did get this though https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4bzxvg8 ... d.rar/file
WHAT
Eniel
Been posting for a bit

Postby DSUHO » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:15 pm

hello everyone! im the creator for the neco arc vore char and i made a neco arc chaos vore edit as well! here are both of them

neco arc chaos: has 2 vore animations
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gq0d9ys8 ... 9.rar/file

neco arc:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4bzxvg8 ... d.rar/file
nya nya nya
DSUHO
New to the forum

Postby ButterBelly » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:22 am

Glad I found this thread! I'm hoping to find some new mugen chars to play with friends.

For those well versed.. does anyone know where to find this amazing character, or is it private? It's fantastic!
https://twitter.com/nogardaigar/status/ ... 3815486466

Ill continue to search and post interesting characters I can find for everyone-
ButterBelly
New to the forum

Postby Phoenixfire931 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:24 am

Heya, so I noticed that most of the sites used are down... Anyone got download links for some cockvore characters? Preferrably non-human!
Phoenixfire931
New to the forum

Postby DSUHO » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:26 pm

hello!! im the creator of the neco arc chaos vore edit and recently i updated him along with a friend who did the code!! ♡⸜(˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hiclcbnc ... 0.zip/file
nya nya nya
DSUHO
New to the forum

Postby CrimsonLit » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:11 am

Does anyone have a available link to this Goodra Vore char, I been looking for it but I haven't found it yet

Link : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRlg61vtd-I
CrimsonLit
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game