AI sites and tricks

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: AI sites and tricks

Postby Star14281 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:36 pm

I don't know if anyone has Mentioned this site before, but if not I highly suggest Crushon Ai. It handles vore pretty okay, there are a few times where you might have to edit or redo the prompt, but for the most part it does really good. The best part about it is No filter, and seems like a pretty safe site. One thing to keep in mind is that it does have a limited amount of messages you can use, but you can use crushon coins to buy more messages and it's not hard to get crushon coins, you can straight up buy them with IRL money, or you can get some through daily login and "missions."
Star14281
New to the forum

Postby Michele » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:48 pm

I find that Caveduck is indeed a good alternative besides all of the other sites considering that other sites have been starting to crack down on NSFW. They just recently released a new model, Claude 3 Haiku, I still have to try it out extensively but it's already good enough I guess?
Though since the site is based in Korea, I feel like it's less likely for them to crack down on it, especially when they already have NSFW toggle. I actually could do oral vore quite well but I couldn't really do cock vore too well, I'm not sure if there's a few specific words for this to happen...
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVD » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:28 pm

If you haven't already, please try janitor ai, it is by far the best site I've used for vore and there are zero filters. There are also plenty of vore bots on it, and the bot's memory can be changed mid chat. It's 100℅ free and there are no queues! The only "problem" I have had is that replies can be too long, but this can be changed.
VVD
New to the forum

Postby Ottots » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:59 pm

VVD wrote:If you haven't already, please try janitor ai, it is by far the best site I've used for vore and there are zero filters. There are also plenty of vore bots on it, and the bot's memory can be changed mid chat. It's 100℅ free and there are no queues! The only "problem" I have had is that replies can be too long, but this can be changed.

11 vore bots is hardly what I would consider "plenty".
Ottots
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVD » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:55 am

Ottots wrote:
VVD wrote:If you haven't already, please try janitor ai, it is by far the best site I've used for vore and there are zero filters. There are also plenty of vore bots on it, and the bot's memory can be changed mid chat. It's 100℅ free and there are no queues! The only "problem" I have had is that replies can be too long, but this can be changed.

Clearly you didn't click the all bots button cause there's over 350 bots. Sometimes you have to click limited when searching and then all and they show up.
VVD
New to the forum

Postby Ottots » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:55 am

VVD wrote:
Ottots wrote:

Clearly you didn't click the all bots button cause there's over 350 bots. Sometimes you have to click limited when searching and then all and they show up.

You're right. My bad. To be fair though, the "All" button was highlighted already so I figured it was showing all.
Ottots
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:47 pm

Anyone know what the best local model is for vore? I've tried Toppy and Layla and they seem to try to turn everything into a sex scene.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyrod » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:04 pm

hernextmeal wrote:Anyone know what the best local model is for vore? I've tried Toppy and Layla and they seem to try to turn everything into a sex scene.

It's going to depend on what you can actually run on your system.

Most 13b's can't do vore at all or struggle with it, so they are out.

20b models can do it, but suffer from being frankenmerges. They tend to misinterpret instructions or phrases, so you will need to edit them occasionally to get them on track. However, I no longer recommend 20b merges as Mixtral has all but killed them.

MIxtral finetunes like Sonya are better than most 20b merges. They generate faster, meaning that slower computers can run them at decent speeds. They understand oral vore pretty well and are generally good for RP. They do suffer from a lack of object placement awareness which is important for same-size vore as you can occasionally get scenes where you are supposed to be in a pred's belly, yet they act like you're standing in front of them.

Yi-34b finetunes such as RPMerge, Nous-Capybara-limarpv3-34B. They ace oral vore without issue and can follow instructions pretty well. I haven't tried other types of vore with them.

70b- Midnight-miqu 1.5 hands down is the best model so far. Very creative and not afraid to be vulgar when instructed.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby justanotherdragon » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:29 pm

hernextmeal wrote:Anyone know what the best local model is for vore? I've tried Toppy and Layla and they seem to try to turn everything into a sex scene.

MLewd-L2 has worked for me pretty well
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blargh62 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm

Kunoichi, silicon maid, or asherah - extremely good 7b models that also can do vore and fit into 8GB VRAM with ease.
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby DangerouslyVornyVixxen » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm

Anyone know what model for NovelAI does vore the best when it comes to size stuff? Thanks in advance ^^
DangerouslyVornyVixxen
New to the forum

Postby supremeovergourd » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:33 pm

Caveduck recently made a change to daily points. You can collect them even if you have over 400, meaning you can hoard points now (Up to 10,000).
supremeovergourd
New to the forum

Postby calldahotline » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:20 pm

I found and started playing with Janitor AI. They have lots of bots on there and they seem to be pretty good.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pain1dassd » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 am

Use 3HwBer4QyV as the Referral Code to get 1000 points to try it out.
Caveduck bots vore (from what I got so far) that specialize in painful digestion and disposal:
War and bellys - https://caveduck.io/character-info/3ef3 ... 3HwBer4QyV
Ero: Star Rail – https://caveduck.io/character-info/ef05 ... 3HwBer4QyV
World vore.V2 - https://caveduck.io/character-info/098e ... 3HwBer4QyV
pain1dassd
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game