Demon Slayer: Muzan x Daki comm idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Demon Slayer: Muzan x Daki comm idea

Postby Hot_Plate » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:15 am

Hey there, this was just a comm idea I had for a story if anyone was interested in writing it?

Set in KNY, it features Daki being made into a permanent belly bulge by her master Muzan, much to her delight! Basically a story version of a pic I commissioned from SunnyHero here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/989439

The kinda kinks I had in mind for the story are these, if you're willing to write them:
Male pred, fat bellied pred, hammerspace belly, permanent entrapment, gutslut prey, detailed bulges.

If you're willing to write a decent length story about this idea, I'd be happy to commission it from you! But only if you're comfortable with writing the listed kinks, please.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested, and we can talk prices and details!
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration