Recommendations for well-written skull disposal scenes

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Recommendations for well-written skull disposal scenes

Postby BeeBread69 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:48 pm

Hello to anyone reading this,

I’m trying planning out my first vore writing project and would really appreciate some help with research to prepare for a particular scene.

I can be really picky about the overall quality of the vore media I look at, particularly when it comes to written works. For me, the best are ones with a well-developed world and characters within it and the writing itself looks at least like it was done by someone who knows what we’re doing. The more development the characters have, the better the immersion. I need them to have fleshed our personalities and backstories, motivations and desires, goals and flaws, emotions and reactions to events that happen to them, etc. - all the sort of stuff you’d expect in any well-written piece of fiction from books to films. It just makes them more realistic and fun to follow their core journey. And if there’s a good effort to include decent themes and a plot beyond prey meets pred and is eaten, then even better. Examples include stories by vigilante_2470, Narrows, Mahiri Morahan and KittyBoi.

So with all that in mind, does anyone know of any great-quality stories that put emphasis on the digested prey’s skeleton, which I can use to get an idea of how to go about writing my disposal scene? You know how in some post-digestion/disposal scenes, you get the pred shitting out bones from their prey like their skull? Well the disposal scene in my story follows a pred recently introduced to vore doing this for the first time. As expected for a 3D character, my pred needs to respond to their first time having someone’s skull come out their bum hole as this isn’t something they anticipated (remember they had no prior experience). The vast majority of skull disposal scenes just have the pred do the deed and move on without taking any time to think or feel about that part besides the usual generic mockery aspect, which just isn’t how I want to do this because to me it isn’t good enough. (I don't mean to offend any writer that feels I’m insulting or degrading the quality of their work.) There needs to be some internal emotional exploration of the fact that the pred has just killed someone in a really bizarre way (all while the prey was consenting and enthusiastic) which is what the skull should represent, which is what I want my scene to involve. I just don’t know how to go about doing it. All I’ve got so far is that earlier scenes following the prey put some emphasis on their skeletal system to help set up its reveal in their disposal like them fantasising their digestion where bone exposure occurs. And that’s about as far as I’ve got.

Of course, there’s plenty of scenes like this, but I want to be able to find ones that go above and beyond in their writing quality as that’s what I aspire to in my own projects. To be clear, I have no intention of plagiarising anyone. I just want to see how they did it so I can work out a direction of my own. Also it would probably just be very satisfying to read about.

Bonus points to anyone that suggests a story where the prey still experiences some form of consciousness as sentient fat and has their own reaction to their shat-out skull (which is preferably positive/enthusiastic because my prey was willing the whole way through).

Apologies for the long post,

BeeBread69
BeeBread69
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration