Some more ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Some more ideas

Postby arcticsnow » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:34 pm

Couple more ideas I came up with. Enjoy:

Firstly, a comic in which Toothless and Nightshade from Beautiful Shades of a Night Fury unbirth Askar, Amethysteyes, Ragna, and Erich and then proceed to have sex. Nightshade lays on her back as Toothless picks up the kids and inserts them into Nightshade’s vagina, Askar notably complains about having to be unborn as his front half hangs out of his mother’s vagina, and Erich is excited about the whole thing so that he can finally be his parents biological child.

Second is a comic or animation featuring map characters. It’s basically a follow up to that one meme where the two adult ponies complain about their screaming babies on the plane, in which after the one says “I wish I could shove this one back in”, her friend says “Well, why don’t we?” The two exit to the bathroom on the plane, and proceed to Rock Paper Scissors who unbirths first. The one that wins turns around and the other one asks whether her friend wants headfirst or feetfirst, to which she reply’s headfirst so the kid will shut up. The second then places the screaming baby into the vagina, diapers and all, and the mother cries out “fuckie-mama”, as the baby goes into the womb. The rolls reverse, and the two now pregnant adult ponies exit the bathroom and go back to their seats.

Like I said, enjoy!

Also, again, does anybody have those old Stephan Lamb Unbirth Videos and could said people upload them here or somewhere appropriate and give a link to them here?
arcticsnow
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration