Being rebellious about the position of predator and prey?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Being rebellious about the position of predator and prey?

Postby Ember2034 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:19 am

Just like the topic. Has anyone been tired of seeing the same type of predators just like me and want a reversal??? Like, you have been fed up with seeing someone being preyish too often and want to see what will happen if they are a predator??
Ember2034
New to the forum

Re: Being rebellious about the position of predator and prey

Postby MisterMan32 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:38 am

This is probably a niche complaint, but I find it a little annoying that there's a lot of art with Mina Ashido as a pred, even though her Quirk and implied acid resistance as a result of said Quirk makes her fully viable as a safe prey. (I get why she's often a pred, though, she definitely has the vibes of a pred, but I just wish there was a little more diversity.)
Average lurker with a thing for bellies.
MisterMan32
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration